Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Yet you believe trump who’s at 15,000+ lies.

Who’s sock puppet are you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote the law the Democrats breached. That’s not an opinion. That’s a fact. Are you going to continue to lie?
    Jesus, I never said yo believe Trump. I said the whole process is a sham, nothing more. But this is pretty common these days, not being able to read what people really say and just put words in their mouths they never said. Good job!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterK View Post
    Jesus, I never said yo believe Trump. I said the whole process is a sham, nothing more. But this is pretty common these days, not being able to read what people really say and just put words in their mouths they never said. Good job!
    If you don’t believe the Democrats case, you believe trump. You’re not saying “I don’t know what happened”. You’re saying what happened is ok. That is believing trump.
    Still waiting for the law.
    Why haven’t you provided the law the Democrats breached, or are you continuing to lie?

Quote the law. Do it.
    He'll ignore you.
    He ain't got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    What witnesses were refused?

From what I saw the only one refusing witnesses was Trump by preventing people like Bolton from testifying.

And yes, bribery is proven. Trump withheld the aid, everyone knows this. Trump asked Ukraine to investigate Biden as a favor. Everyone knows this. And we have witnesses who have connected the 2 dots for us.

So, you were wrong.
    "Everyone knows this". The president of Ukraine says different. But hey: "Everyone knows this".

Why am I wrong? Some unnamed sources said something? But aren't you also not accepting the Mueller report and the fact that some FBI agent altered the words somebody said to get FISA warrants?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    He'll ignore you.
    He ain't got nothing.
    "Everybody knows this"

7+ Year Old Account
    "Everyone knows this". The president of Ukraine says different. But hey: "Everyone knows this".

Why am I wrong? Some unnamed sources said something? But aren't you also not accepting the Mueller report and the fact that some FBI agent altered the words somebody said to get FISA warrants?

- - - Updated - - -

"Everybody knows this"
    Last chance, provide the law the Democrats breached.

If you don’t believe the Democrats case, you believe trump. You’re not saying “I don’t know what happened”. You’re saying what happened is ok. That is believing trump.
    Still waiting for the law.
    Why haven’t you provided the law the Democrats breached, or are you continuing to lie?
    Only people thinking black or white would say this. First of all, I never said I didn't believe the Democrats case. This is something you come up with. From the start, I have said this process is a sham.

So, you are disputing that Trump withheld aid from Ukraine and that Trump asked Ukraine to investigate Biden as a favor?

Let me know when you want to return to reality.

7+ Year Old Account
    Only people thinking black or white would say this. First of all, I never said I didn't believe the Democrats case. This is something you come up with. From the start, I have said this process is a sham.
    So you believe the president should be impeached. There not grey area here. Should the president be impeached or or? Did the president commit Bribery? You’re saying he didnt.

What’s the law the Democrats breached?

Boohoo, someone with another opinion ==> must be supporting Trump. You have nothing to refute what I say, so the personal attacks. How sad. Like I said, the way YOU think is a bigger threat to the US than Trump: you are either with me or against me. Man, how childish.
    You haven't said anything. You've parroted bullshit and debunked Trump supporter talking points though. And you don't even have the fucking sack to do it on your normal account.

Like most Trump supporters, you are cowards, you fear literally everything that is why you want walls, guns and leaders that will bend the law to benefit you. You sicken most of humanity.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Last chance, provide the law the Democrats breached.
    I see here you have NO legal expertise. No due process is not breaching of law. But why would I even bother. You don't read, or read what you want to read and make your own interpretation of it, then misrepresenting what somebody else has said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You haven't said anything. You've parroted bullshit and debunked Trump supporter talking points though. And you don't even have the fucking sack to do it on your normal account.

Like most Trump supporters, you are cowards, you fear literally everything that is why you want walls, guns and leaders that will bend the law to benefit you. You sicken most of humanity.
    Point proven... You know that personal attacks is the only thing you have.

7+ Year Old Account
    I see here you have NO legal expertise. No due process is not breaching of law. But why would I even bother. You don't read, or read what you want to read and make your own interpretation of it, then misrepresenting what somebody else has said.

- - - Updated - - -

What’s the law the Democrats breached? Show me your law expertise. Show me where due process even applies in a non-criminal investigation. Remember the worse thing that happens to the president is he’s kicked out of office.

STOP LYING.

So you believe the president should be impeached. There not grey area here. Should the president be impeached or or? Did the president commit Bribery? You’re saying he didnt.

What’s the law the Democrats breached?
    Again, READ! I am saying the whole process has been a sham.

- - - Updated - - -

What law did the Dems break? What due process did they not follow? What proof will you accept off Trump's crimes?

Also, I'm not attacking you personally, i'm attack your entire side of the argument. You are all cowards. See, not personal.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

7+ Year Old Account
    What’s the law the Democrats breached? You’re admitting you lied then?

What’s the law the Democrats breached? Show me your law expertise. Show me where due process even applies in a non-criminal investigation. Remember the worse thing that happens to the president is he’s kicked out of office.

STOP LYING.
    Lol, stop lying. You are talking about matters you have no knowledge of, or even experience with and other people are lying. You refuse to read what people write, you make the wrong conclusions. Amazing.

oh so no laws were broke.
    Found out that congress does have constitutional authority when it comes to impeachment.
    Good. Moving on

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    What law did the Dems break? What due process did they not follow? What proof will you accept off Trump's crimes?

Also, I'm not attacking you personally, i'm attack your entire side of the argument. You are all cowards. See, not personal.
    "You are all TDS induced idiots". Now that's not what I am thinking, but things like that don't offer anything to the debate. Nor does your continuous failing to read what I post and reacting to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Man what an embarrassment the republican party is. Half of those old dudes get up there smiling their asses off not even taking this whole thing serious. How far the party has come since Reagan....sigh
    Well, er, not to derail the thread or anything, but Reagan was essentially Trump v0.95 if you want to look into the dark details of his presidency. It's not surprising that we've been saddled with Trump now because, really, we were in the past as well. A mentally-ill, bigoted former entertainer making policy decisions based on personal gain...and getting their name in the spotlight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Funny how there are so many threads with people complaining how the law is "enforced" in the US, but don't recognize that this whole process has been one big violation of the law. Or at least skirting at the edges of it.The reasons for impeachment have been changed DURING the process for example. That's basically searching for a reason, hoping witnesses give you one.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, he can be convicted AFTER the presidency, which will almost never happen.
    Just re-quoting what you said. Admitting you lied yet? Your personal attacks are noted.

My the fuck are you all responding to a burner account?