Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Not true in the least.

It gets the truth out there and will impact multiple elections.
    It won't impact everyone, but it might just impact "enough".
    It will impact elections, I expect Republicans to win big in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    This does nothing and changes nothing in the country.
    crying about ones sexual fetish got impeached on a forum isn't gonna change that he was impeached.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-01-23 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    crying about ones sexual fetish got impeached on a forum isn't gonna change that he was impeached.
    I have no idea what you are trying to say and where you got that from.

So wait??

or
    will you make up your mind??
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

So, it does nothing to the country but it does impact the country?

So wait??

or

will you make up your mind??
    In the current state until elections it changes nothing, sorry does that make it more clear for you? The outcome of the trial however won't affect elections I expect a lot of pissed of Republicans voting in 2020 from the House impeachment.

7+ Year Old Account
    In the current state until elections it changes nothing, sorry does that make it more clear for you? The outcome of the trial however won't affect elections I expect a lot of pissed of Republicans voting in 2020 from the House impeachment.
    Nah, you have no idea what you’re talking about. You just can’t admit it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fairly certain that anyone upset that Trump was impeached was already going to go out and vote Republican during the election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weren't the Republicans supposed to win big in 2018?

Oops.

Of course there will be people pissed about this. The reverse is also true how many people are seeing the republicans basically try to shove this under the rug without a semblance of fairness and will go to vote them out?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Oops.
    according to alternate facts, they did!

just like the alternate upcoming election.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Oops.
    That's off topic, and I don't recall anyone saying that, historically the House flips when we have a new President. You must be "mis-remembering" the blue wave thingy everyone kept harping about.

The only thing that matters are swing voters, dems arent trying to win over republicans who act as if Trump is their lil snowflake.

That's off topic, and I don't recall anyone saying that, historically the House flips when we have a new President. You must be "mis-remembering" the blue wave thingy everyone kept harping about.
    https://www.npr.org/2018/08/17/63903...d-for-big-gain

Trump predicted it.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...this_fall.html

So did Newt Gingrich.

https://www.salon.com/2018/11/05/mar...-the-evidence/

And Marco Rubio.

I could go on, but I think I've made the point.

So then it does change something just not right away.
    Glad you agree you flip flopped.

"Pissed off" people in this day and age stay pissed off for about a week then they forget. Anyone staying that mad for that long was already going to vote the way they were voting prior to the impeachment.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    You'd be surprised if the average American wanted to remove a corrupt liar from office, huh?

The "average American" isn't a middle aged white man in Wisconsin, just fyi. Statistically it's a woman of colour living on the coasts - and we all know how popular Trump is with those demographics.
    Just curious where do you find stats to show that the average is a women of colour?

Senator Lindsey Graham left the chamber just before House Democrats played a clip of him speaking during President Bill Clinton's trial in 1999 and saying, "It’s just when you’re using your office in a way that hurts people, you’ve committed a high crime."
    https://t.co/6CPx6OHT3v
    https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1...157318656?s=19

Poor Lindsey
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    He also said

You don’t have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this Constitutional Republic,” - Sen (r) Graham 1999
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

He also said

You don’t have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this Constitutional Republic,” - Sen (r) Graham 1999
    Yes. Very embarrassing if you need to walk out of hearing on a statement you said awhile ago. Obviously he is not standing by past statement or present. We of course all know this will change if it was a Dem.

Idk how politically savvy people are or I guess have the common sense to at least understand more than anything the Republicans who are on record for Clinton totally changed their stance now.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Ever notice how no matter what happens, a Trump win is predicted?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown