View Poll Results: Do you think Trump betrayed the U.S.?

Voters
120. This poll is closed
  • Heck yea he did!

85 70.83%
  • Nope.

22 18.33%
  • Borderline betrayal.

13 10.83%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    First off, the Democrats shot themselves in one foot on the Mueller report. Now, if this Ukraine impeachment fails in the Senate ( which it will ) they will have shot themselves in the remaining foot and not have a leg to stand on during the general election.
    Um, the leg they will stand on is called: "Corrupt Republicans defend criminal president and put party over country."

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    First off, the Democrats shot themselves in one foot on the Mueller report. Now, if this Ukraine impeachment fails in the Senate ( which it will ) they will have shot themselves in the remaining foot and not have a leg to stand on during the general election.
    Their going to run on climate change and taxing the middle class to give medical care to criminal immigrants....at least that's what Warren wants. She also wants all you people who paid off your student loan debt to get bent because she feels that people who signed documents and took money for their education deserve to have that be forgiven as debt.

And make no mistake, they are trying to take out Biden and it will be Warren. And she can't win. You can't go to a middle class that just got tax breaks and has the lowest unemployment rate in years and tell them they have to pay higher taxes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Um, the leg they will stand on is called: "Corrupt Republicans defend criminal president and put party over country."
    So a lot of rhetoric and no actual substance? And the democrats put party over country. How is that going to help middle and lower class people? Their real agenda is to raise taxes on the people who gave them jobs and you think they won't be asked about that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Their going to run on climate change and taxing the middle class to give medical care to criminal immigrants....at least that's what Warren wants. She also wants all you people who paid off your student loan debt to get bent because she feels that people who signed documents and took money for their education deserve to have that be forgiven as debt.

And make no mistake, they are trying to take out Biden and it will be Warren. And she can't win. You can't go to a middle class that just got tax breaks and has the lowest unemployment rate in years and tell them they have to pay higher taxes.

- - - Updated - - -

So a lot of rhetoric and no actual substance? And the democrats put party over country. How is that going to help middle and lower class people? Their real agenda is to raise taxes on the people who gave them jobs and you think they won't be asked about that?
    Well, every year Republicans want to cut my Department's funding substantially, and every year Democrats tell them to get fucked.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post

- - - Updated - - -
    I do not think so ether. And I agree about Biden.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Once upon a time, they said the country wasn't ready for a black man to be president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Once upon a time, they said the country wasn't ready for a black man to be president.
    Looking at the president after there was an actual black man as president...
    We still aren't ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Looking at the president after there was an actual black man as president... We still aren't ready.
    Well...damn, you have a point.
    And yet, I think I'll be giving the ladies a hard look for presidential material.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Well...damn, you have a point.
    And yet, I think I'll be giving the ladies a hard look for presidential material.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg