Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I'd rather see more factions than no factions, play with whatever race you want that I fear is coming
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas just asks for loyalty, not banner waving. Her loyalty was just 'do what the traitors want you to do, then report to me'. I can see how Loyal players would follow Sylvanas in their hearts while outwardly serving the Horde. Subterfuge is her specialty, after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Alliance: Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Worgen
    Horde: Orc, Troll, Tauren, Goblin
    All'dorei: Night Elf, Blood Elf, Void Elf, Nightborne
    Ladyboy: Lady Sylvanas' Fanboys

And leave the pandas alone!
    Sounds good, but I'm afraid this is just gonna be another mmo where the factions are united but still separate because the devs don't want to/can't put the work in to make them truly united.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    The sheer amount of work to make a 3rd faction in this 15 year old game means it will never happen.
    it could work like a toggle withing the warmode, you go to a npc and active "betrayer mode" or "PK" mode, where you "join" the "third faction" in this case just a gameplay thing.

You would active this mode, be enemy of alliance and horde and be friend with only the "third faction.

By doing this you could not join any city or use any other service, hunted by both factions and could not do any quest related to the factions, would only do quests related to this "faction", to come back you would pay a high bounty, this just for gameplay

you could only active this at the lv 121. Sure it could take a lot of work, like,do more quests in another perspective, but i think this would be worth and would pay off, letting people be evil, and putting a third force in the game, they could stop using the factions, especially the horde, as plot device for evil things.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    No 3rd faction. Just make all races neutral at the start and let us decide which faction we want to belong to - like Pandaren.
    No.

No explanation needed.

She literally just told you you are nothing to her and she just wants you dead, and you insist on kissing the ground she walks on...

There is a "faction" for characters like that; they are called trash mobs in dungeons. Maybe if you are a good boy you will be promoted to "patrol".

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    She literally just told you you are nothing to her and she just wants you dead, and you insist on kissing the ground she walks on...

There is a "faction" for characters like that; they are called trash mobs in dungeons. Maybe if you are a good boy you will be promoted to "patrol".
    It takes more than a few days for her fanboys to lose their 15 year old boner for her, gotta give it time.

Id rather feed my soul to Death than hold hands with Baine and Anduin

Plus she seems chill with the loyalist PC for now .. gotta see this through to the end

Don't the allied races kind of feel like a third faction?

I kind of see them letting you pick your faction in the next expansion or pre-patch, but mainly on the random idea seeing that they added the faction symbol on login. Don't really see any reason to add them when you click on your character otherwise. Though again it's just a random idea.

Guilds War!

Ps: not gonna happend

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I was against this for gameplay reasons but fuck gameplay reasons. I hate both factions, give me something that lets me kill them.

Or even better, merge the Alliance and the Red Alliance together, have the bloodthirsty members of the Horde leave and form a Garrosh/Sylvanas style of faction and then have Tyrande and her sympathisers to do the same for a vengeance faction.

Or do something simpler like having people with the Gift of N’zoth be able to fight Alliance and Horde in Warmode. I’d join team tentacle to be able to kill “Horde” pigs as well as Alliance scum.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2019-09-27 at 07:46 AM.

You mean like those that were forced to follow Sylvanas?

But i know full reunification of the factions is better for gameplay, so i'm not favorable to more factions. In the end the gameplay experience is more important to me.