Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    hes just roleplaying as asmongold

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedtongue View Post
    This has worse writing than GoT Season 8. None of what you just described ever happened. That story is completely, and badly, made up.
    Ok so because you don't believe it that means it doesn't happened. Sure, buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    This is what happens when multiple people call you out on your obviously fabricated fantasy story about that time you became so famous on your realm you had to delete your character - you are left fabricating even more stories about people not playing in vanilla because they dont believe your fabricated story.
    Multiple people? It's literally you and one other troll. It's not about "being famous on a realm". It has to do with rumors spreading to the right people. You've obviously never gone to high school if you think that it's impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Ok so because you don't believe it that means it doesn't happened. Sure, buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Multiple people? It's literally you and one other troll. It's not about "being famous on a realm". It has to do with rumors spreading to the right people. You've obviously never gone to high school if you think that it's impossible.
    Well, so far there is three people who have expressly said they do not believe a word you are saying, and that the story is entirely fabricated. Which happens to be every single person who has responded to your made up fantasy - 100% of people dont believe your story, and your only response has been "im not replying to you anymore (lol yeah right) because you obviously did not play vanilla"

Well, so far there is three people who have expressly said they do not believe a word you are saying, and that the story is entirely fabricated.
    ....No. Only two people. You and a troll. Nobody else has said anything to me. Hell, someone even defended me saying that it absolutely happens.

....No. Only two people. You and a troll. Nobody else has said anything to me. Hell, someone even defended me saying that it absolutely happens.
    Wickedtongue
    Munkeyinorbit
    Arkanon

Thats 3. Three people mocking your fabricated story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    You guys should make a separate thread about this so you can continue to hash it out without boring those of us trying to discuss the actual topic of the thread.
    The topic of the thread is people needing on loot and the ramifications of those actions - which is exactly what is being discussed.

And yet the poster directly above you doesn't agree - and Blizzard CERTAINLY dont agree. This is just another example of the Myth of "server identity" and "reputations matter!" - they never did, and never will. Reading through the thread you see just as many people who say "meh, just do the same thing and need everything" when compared to "this is ninja looting and this person should be put on ignore".

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, no, not at all; basically.

- - - Updated - - -

So you encourage people to ruin the dungeon and inconvenience 3 group members, because of the behavior of one?
    What the fuck are you even talking about

- - - Updated - - -

I absolutely agree there was NO CHANCE of it being in Classic, however i also reject the idea that it existed to the extent some claim during Vanilla. I appreciate that personal experiences may be different, and that the demographic was slightly different, but the stories on these forums of players being forced to quit the game, forced to change realms, forced to reroll, all because they "ninjad" an item in a leveling dungeon - its just utter fantasy.

Sure, there was the odd player who pinched an item and there was some trade chat drama for a few hours, then everyone forgot about it, and then continued playing with various guilds, raid teams, whatever.
    We get it, you're a classic hater, blah blah blah

Wickedtongue
    Munkeyinorbit
    Arkanon

Thats 3. Three people mocking your fabricated story.

- - - Updated - - -

The topic of the thread is people needing on loot and the ramifications of those actions - which is exactly what is being discussed.
    The second person you listed was n absolute idiot that asked if my character got automatically deleted. I'm not gonna count him as someone who is legitimate considering their insane comments.

Kick him. His money troubles are his problem alone. Needs on items for "repairs" than best he reconsiders his needs. Using the group for his personal gain in this case money. Gear goes towards the person who actually needs it. If not use the greed option that is designed for.

The second person you listed was n absolute idiot that asked if my character got automatically deleted. I'm not gonna count him as someone who is legitimate considering their insane comments.
    "i dont count that person because i dont agree with them"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Kick him. His money troubles are his problem alone. Needs on items for "repairs" than best he reconsiders his needs. Using the group for his personal gain in this case money. Gear goes towards the person who actually needs it. If not use the greed option that is designed for.
    What if he is the group leader?

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Agreed, if they allow him to need on everything, they are essentially just paying him off.

"i dont count that person because i dont agree with them"

- - - Updated - - -

What if he is the group leader?
    I don't count them because their comment was utterly nonsensical. But whatever, buddy boy. You can disbelieve my experiences all you want. I don't give a fuck at this point.

I don't count them because their comment was utterly nonsensical. But whatever, buddy boy. You can disbelieve my experiences all you want. I don't give a fuck at this point.
    You are trolling
    You obviously didnt play Vanilla
    Im not responding anymore
    I dont give a fuck

These are things people say when there fabricated story gets well and truly dismantled by multiple people.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    For being the first person to give up on this pointless argument, I declare you its winner.
    Thank you thank you. I'll be waiting for my check in the mail.

You are trolling
    You obviously didnt play Vanilla
    Im not responding anymore
    I dont give a fuck

These are things people say when there fabricated story gets well and truly dismantled by multiple people.
    Nothing was dismantled. I'm done feeding this argument because there is no winning with you. You're only willing to look at your own beliefs and will call everyone else a liar because you don't believe it. By your logic, measles doesn't exist because I've never seen anyone who had measles. That MUST mean everyone else is lying because I personally haven't seen it!

he was a ninja... 1 item on its own can cover the entire repair bill of gear.. and the durability while tanking doesnt drop that severly

Thank you thank you. I'll be waiting for my check in the mail.
    Do you mean cheque? Didnt you just accuse others of not going to high school?

Do you mean cheque? Didnt you just accuse others of not going to high school?
    ....It's called a check in the USA. Seriously? lmfao now you're just reaching for ways to insult me.

Nothing was dismantled. I'm done feeding this argument because there is no winning with you. You're only willing to look at your own beliefs and will call everyone else a liar because you don't believe it. By your logic, measles doesn't exist because I've never seen anyone who had measles. That MUST mean everyone else is lying because I personally haven't seen it!
    Well actually, there is decades of hard evidence of the existence of measles. What you should be comparing it to is a Flat earther. By your logic, the earth is flat because you have not been to the edge of space to see the curve? Are you a flat earther?

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    he was a ninja... 1 item on its own can cover the entire repair bill of gear.. and the durability while tanking doesnt drop that severly
    depending on the level range (or total ilvl) and how many wipes... not too sure one item would cover.

But yeah it's a shitty reason to need loot simply to get more money for ANY reason.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    What the tank in this scenario did was total bull**** and shouldn't be tolerated.

I can confess to needing on a pair of bracers because mine were red and we were only half way through the dungeon, but I made sure no one else needed em and this was actually for the good of the group. Being a clothie they weren't worth much anyways. Not ideal I know, but it was only the once!