Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    it will only be available for a few weeks during the anniversary. you wont be able to run it afterwords. its not a raid tier meant to last several months.
    I know that it's not a raid tier yet it's a 9 boss raid that - if necessary - could run for several months.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Battle for Azeroth.

Have we saved Azeroth ? No.

So it's not the end.
    N'zoth is "the true battle for Azeroth" according to 8.2.5's Wrathion questline.

Checkmate.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    if being bad was the measuring stick for when something should be ended, these forums would have been closed long ago.

- - - Updated - - -

you do know that the anniversary will only last through november right? its not a raid tier. next xpac likely next september, which would put 9.0 in august. What we have wil not last until nerxt summer. sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

it will only be available for a few weeks during the anniversary. you wont be able to run it afterwords. its not a raid tier meant to last several months.
    The 10th anniversary MC event lasted around 2 months, and it was smaller than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    They literally have told us before the expansion ever started that Azshara was NOT the final boss. In fact, I believe it was said by either Ion or Alex that she was essentially the Gul'Dan of this expansion.
    We were also told one thing about the final boss of WoD and got something completely different.
    Last edited by styil; 2019-09-30 at 10:27 PM.

It has been clear since the expansion was announced that the Faction War was not the main story of BfA, but rather that N'Zoth had some hand in it, since we were told that Azshara was coming.

It has been clear since Azshara died that the final boss is N'Zoth. The cutscene showed an Old God being released, and prior to the raid Blizzard said that it would be clear when the events of The Eternal Palace concluded who the endboss would be.

In case it somehow was not clear, Sylvanas Loyalists got a cutscene wherein she explicitly says that the Horde and Alliance are now going to go and kill N'Zoth.

8.3 is N'Zoth. Blizzard have not been subtle about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Holy crap, stop with these trash threads. It's not the end of BfA, evidently based off of what the developers have said about knowing who the final boss will be from 8.2.

"Battle for Azeroth" was never about the Horde vs Alliance war, so just because that's over with it doesn't mean the story is. Battle for Azeroth is going to be literal i.e. the end boss is always going to be about the battle for Azeroth herself. Whether that's N'zoth, Sylvanas, Azeroth herself, we'll see.
    ok im not saying its true, but i would find it super funny if the "you will know what the final boss will be at the end of 8.2" actually means we will know because ashara is the final boss....id laugh my ass off.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    ok im not saying its true, but i would find it super funny if the "you will know what the final boss will be at the end of 8.2" actually means we will know because ashara is the final boss....id laugh my ass off.
    It's a very Ion thing to do.

8.3 is coming, wether its a big or medium one, in spite of what peoples fanfiction might tell them. If 8.2.5 was the last patch of BfA they would announce it. Blizzard won't be fooling around about stuff like "oh the last boss of the expansion you see in the Aszhara defeat cinematic, it was her!!!!111 We truly got ya peeps there, 9.0 coming first day of christmas guise!"

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    It's a very Ion thing to do.
    He was lawer after all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the 8.3 is the next expansion... that because Expansions, like we know now will never exist, but we got a new model that call Major Patch: "mini expansion" to faster deliver content

I'm kidding.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    It's not a trash thread considering how many people I've seen seriously consider this to be the case.
    You were saying...

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    It's not a trash thread considering how many people I've seen seriously consider this to be the case.
    Patch 8.3 Encrypted Vendor Build Updated - 10/3/2019

100% Trash thread.

Look at that. They confirmed 8.3... Guess I was right after all.

That topic is pure gold now.

This thread sure didn't age well...

And it shouldn't be shocking to anyone tbh.