Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hans07 View Post
    It just feels like retail have made mistakes very forgiving, if i mess up i can still win an arena at 2.2k, if i forgot to put down tremor in classic im dead.
    How do you forget to use your most important ability? Are you a mental patient?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    its not too hard, its just rock paper scissors as it always was.
    It amazes me, truly amazes me, how many people don't get this simple concept.

Classic PVP is 100% about gear

at this version of the game with only MC+ ony the strongest class/spec is SL/SL orc warlock with bis gear and goblin engineering

Walking is so hard and unforgiving. If you forget to move your legs you won't get anywhere.

I've played BFA at 2.2k rating, and feel like im a pretty good PvP'er, but in Classic there's way more things to keep an eye out for.

This is not an insult to BFA PvP players, im merely stating that bfa is alot easier for new players, and alot easier to learn, and i think classic maybe should be the same way.

Spell-batching makes the game skill-cap too high.
    Good players can gouge mage blinks etc...

Spells are pro-active like: Tremor totem, where you have to use it before you get feared.
    You have way too many spells in PvP, im used to bfa where i only had to use my rotation in PvP.

Should Classic be alot easier and less unforgiving? (In PvP)
    This is a line of thought that lead to WoW becoming worse. Why should the difficulty be tweaked just because you're not good at it? Not meaning that as an insult; but the game SHOULD be hard, especially when there's no "limitless difficulty" content like mythic+. Classic pvp should remain how it is/was, it gives no forgives.

Classic and hard really shouldnt go in the same sentence unless the word "not" is in there somewhere.

It's not hard, it's bad.

LMAO

classic is literally the most braindead and unbalanced expansion when it comes to pvp. cmonbruh people use like 3 abilities and abuse eng and every potion in the book. it's just rock paper scissors whoever has the best gear is overwhelmingly much better than you.

Practice make it perfect... why do it alone if you could party up in case for gankfest ambush anytime?

Retails pvp =/= Classic pvp

Retails Scales while Classic pvp doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    Hey bro if u got on p servers I showed my char lol sorta small community. Thanks for that tho

Get on classic and tell me how easy it is

I will dumpster u if u not been playing vanilla. Many others will too. Takes more time than any limited action set bullshit from tbc on
    Lol the e-thug is taking a troll thread a little too seriously it seems. Nevertheless, its entertaining.

P.S. Your UI is dogshit. You should be ashamed that you lack the self-awareness to realize you just embarrassed yourself.
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2019-11-04 at 05:40 AM.

its more of an issue of is BFA pvp too easy?
    Play a DH, free glad, play a DK, free glad

its so dumb how easy and forgiving the game has become over the last 3 expansions

with only 5 buttons on your bars, you'd need to be borderline AFK to fuck up lol

How can PvP be too hard? It's equally difficult for everyone, there's always losers and winners.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, make a rogue now.

Level it to 19, getting BiS 19 gear along the way

Wait for BGs to open

roflstomp undergeared newbies like every other twink does.

You'll feel better
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

15+ Year Old Account
    Come on it's easy !

make a macro: arcane power + presence of mind + pyroblast

Then log out for 3 minutes

Depending on your class/race/spec it is either way too hard, way too easy, and in some cases, just right. Luckily every class has at least 1 spec that is viable in PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played BFA at 2.2k rating, and feel like im a pretty good PvP'er, but in Classic there's way more things to keep an eye out for.

This is not an insult to BFA PvP players, im merely stating that bfa is alot easier for new players, and alot easier to learn, and i think classic maybe should be the same way.

Spell-batching makes the game skill-cap too high.
    Good players can gouge mage blinks etc...

Spells are pro-active like: Tremor totem, where you have to use it before you get feared.
    You have way too many spells in PvP, im used to bfa where i only had to use my rotation in PvP.

Should Classic be alot easier and less unforgiving? (In PvP)
    I agree with your point, but to answer your last question: #nochanges

Can confirm i boosted op to 2.2k on my main.

Not to mention that 2.2k is the new 1800 on retail and has been for the past expansions. The big PVPers get 2700-3000 (rank 1 territory).

As its been said before, PVP in classic is alot about preparation and farming. More trinkets/consumables/gear you have the better.

A warrior with greens no matter how skilled wont beat a warrior with BIS Gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by playfull View Post
    As its been said before, PVP in classic is alot about preparation and farming. More trinkets/consumables/gear you have the better.

A warrior with greens no matter how skilled wont beat a warrior with BIS Gear
    Warriors are a super one-dimensional PvP class though. A Mage, Lock, or Hunter in greens vs a geared XXXXX is a different story.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.