Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Please stop with the Classic+ already

What is so wrong with just sitting back and enjoying the game we have now. There have been dozens of threads all talking about Classic+ this, TBC that. Isn't vanilla enough?

I can understand 1 thread where everyone talks about the after Classic dilemma but the game has only been out for a month and that's all I see anymore. Anything beyond what we have in Classic will happen at some point, and we will be given the opportunity to give feedback at a later date. There is so much to do right now as is that there shouldn't be any focus on the beyond Classic topic. Its getting hard scrolling though all the Classic+ threads to get something worth reading and replying.

Quote Originally Posted by MrA View Post
    What is so wrong with just sitting back and enjoying the game we have now. There have been dozens of threads all talking about Classic+ this, TBC that. Isn't vanilla enough?

I can understand 1 thread where everyone talks about the after Classic dilemma but the game has only been out for a month and that's all I see anymore. Anything beyond what we have in Classic will happen at some point, and we will be given the opportunity to give feedback at a later date. There is so much to do right now as is that there shouldn't be any focus on the beyond Classic topic. Its getting hard scrolling though all the Classic+ threads to get something worth reading and replying.
    nothing wrong with people dreaming up what could be with classic+.

endless possibilities

The irony is, when someone searches Classic+ now that they will see your topic lol.

Everyone has their opinion. No version of WoW was perfect to most, even revered expansions had their flaws so people will dream up of their perfect state of WoW in terms of content, balance, and QoL. It's just an opinion others will have and their own fault if they demand that opinion adamantly only to be disappointed by reality.

If Classic+ does happen, it will most likely be long after Naxx content is exhausted and Blizz wants to keep it alive.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

It’s a discussion forum. These are topics people wish to discuss.

Ignore them and move on if you don’t wish to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    nothing wrong with people dreaming up what could be with classic+.

endless possibilities
    To be fair, when there's absolutely no chance that any of it will happen so there's no need for ideas to be restricted by something stupid like reality, the possibilities literally are endless.

What a time to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    To be fair, when there's absolutely no chance that any of it will happen so there's no need for ideas to be restricted by something stupid like reality, the possibilities literally are endless.

What a time to be alive.
    Runscape begs to differ lol

I agree OP. I would really appreciate a mega thread for it. Gets really obnoxious seeing 5 new threads about it everyday. Need to keep a containment thread for it

What is so wrong with just setting back and enjoying the game we have now. There have been dozens of threads all talking about vanilla this, classic that. Isn't BFA enough?
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Mod should close this post, it's not post that discusses anything.

"I want Classic, but I want to change everything and add lots of new content that was never in retail vanilla"

So....retail?

I enjoy the Classic+ nonsense a lot. This whole subforum got the most 180° turns I ever seen. This subforum and livestreamfails is the best thing ever for my coffee break.
    -

10+ Year Old Account

Now you know how retail feels when the Legacy/Nost/Classic threads came around before Classic was.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

but its fun to watch the wow community eat itself and die from a thousand cuts, whilst i eat my lunch.

and any way, this is only a small fan forum not the official forums, people should be free to discuss what they want if its on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post

What a time to be alive.
    OSRS says hi. Blizzard THEMSELVES have also said they are 100% open to the idea of wow classic; what they afraid of is that two live versions of wow will clip retail permanently and they may not want that since retail is MUCH more monetized and that's how ATVI thinks (it's not a knock on retail, it's a knock on ATVI)

Why not dream for realistically possibilities?

EXAMPLE: Mine would be i'd love a necromancer class, and since we won't ever see it in retail; it fits right at home in classic. Especially considering that necro and DH both ALMOST made the cut but they couldn't get a third spec for either so cut them out. Without DK in the picture, necromancer's can exist NP in a classic+

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    As a reminder, discussion of moderation is against site rules. So is discussion about thread warnings.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    OSRS says hi.
    OSRS gained its major popularity boost when it went mobile, unless you want classic on mobile the comparison don't work, mobile titles have a much much larger audience.

First of all this is a forum where ideas are discussed, so that'll not change

Second of all, Classic players are composed of a diverse group of people who have ideas of how Classic could be eventually improved.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Sounds like it just annoys you since its anti-classic.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    OSRS gained it major popularity boost when it went mobile, unless you want classic on mobile the comparison don't work, mobile titles have a much much larger audience.
    OSRS hit a 2nd resurgence when it hit mobile, but OSRS > RS3 even on PC long before it hit mobile, and even today the PC OSRS player count absolutely dwarfs the live RS player count.

TBH, it wont be too long before mobile phones and ipads can genuinely play wow and retail has been more and more leaning into streaming their game down to get it ready for consoles as they feel it is their last true untapped gold mine for wow like with D3.

don't be surprised if in 5 years your phone plays wow