10+ Year Old Account

Legendary skins for Winter Wonderland 2019

1st time I haven’t liked a single skin. Personal opinion, don’t get mad if you like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    1st time I haven’t liked a single skin. Personal opinion, don’t get mad if you like them.
    Idk...Im digging that sigma skin. That reaper skin however....blah...

Quote Originally Posted by GhostShaman View Post
    Idk...Im digging that sigma skin. That reaper skin however....blah...
    Yeah, like I said, completely a personal opinion. I really loo forward to the holiday skins because there’s always been 1-3 I really like, just not this time.

Sigma, Doomfist, and Reaper

New perma skins!

10+ Year Old Account
    It makes me wish I liked playing Doomfist but I don't. The Sigma one though, weird with hair but it looks nice. I sorta like the Rat King skin on Reaper - just wish he would squeak his lines instead too. As for McCree, makes him look more like a winter surviving homeless guy - someone get him a blanket.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the Mccree skin, reminds me of Arthur from RDR2, also fits good with his new intro.