Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account

Theory: Vengeful Alliance Players Will Be Given The Option To Side With Tyrande

Similar to siding with Sylvanas, you would be going behind the Alliance's back to support Tyrande in her vengeful crusade against the Horde.

Very possible. People have been asking for internal conflict in the Alliance for several expansions now.

But going purely off the vengeance part, I was reading an old 8.1 interview and saw an interesting quote from Steve Danuser

As for Sira and Delaryn being raised and joining the Forsaken, that was a “very deliberate choice,” according to Danuser. The team wanted to show various aspects of the Night Elves, as opposed to presenting them as a monolith. We should expect to see them return, too, he says: “These characters are important to the Night Elf culture.”
    So yeah. All those those undead Night Elves in Darkshore seem like they will be rejoining the Night Elves at some part in the future story.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    So yeah. All those those undead Night Elves in Darkshore seem like they will be rejoining the Night Elves at some part in the future story.
    Even I would have to chuckle if Sylvanas falls for the same plot she tried to use on Arthas. Running and desperate from a vengeful Tyrande and Malfurion, Delaryn & Co. offer her safety only to lead her into a secluded place to litter her with arrows.

But that would require her to not be omniscient and capable of teleporting.

That said I'll believe it when I see it. I'm looking forward to the Horde response to an entire expansion being "About Alliance development" the same way BfA was apparently for them. (jk they'll probably still get choices...)

So sick of Tyrande's character I wouldn't even care to complete her vengeance story. Too little, too late.

They'll just have it so that War Mode players are Tyrande and Genn's goons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Writing's on the wall there will be two major factions within the Alliance and I think BFA laid the foundation for that nicely:

1. Anduin, Velen, etc.: Wants peace with the Horde.

2. Tyrande, Malfurion and Genn: Wants Vengeance against--err, justice from--Sylvanas.

Business is about to pick up ^_^
    Last edited by Aurabolt; 2019-10-01 at 03:02 AM.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    So sick of Tyrande's character I wouldn't even care to complete her vengeance story. Too little, too late.
    I've always found her to be rather grating. Mostly due to her obsession with Malfurion. Fandral was always my favourite Night Elf - at least until he was hit by the corruption bat.

Would join Tyrande's side without a hesitation. The Horde and especially the forsaken filth won't get away with their crimes again.

P.S - even if Blizzard decides,that Horde yet again can destroy whatever they want and slaughter thousands without any punishment for their crimes (wow what a mirracle, the very Blizzard team are fans of the HORDE), no matter how the story goes on, I will keep the warmode enabled on my main character and keep ganking Horde filth at every opportunity presented).
    Last edited by Felixon; 2019-10-01 at 05:12 AM.

Blizzard doesn't give a fuck about Alliance players. They are Horde fanboys. Tyrande won't do shit because blizzard writers are retarded.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Blizzard doesn't give a fuck about Alliance players. They are Horde fanboys. Tyrande won't do shit because blizzard writers are retarded.
    Really good to hear just after Horde lost its warchief again.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    Similar to siding with Sylvanas, you would be going behind the Alliance's back to support Tyrande in her vengeful crusade against the Horde.
    I don't think they deserve to be punished like that.

"Malfurion, my love, where are you?"
    But yeah since Anduin castrated his dog you don't really have anything better than following the emo.
    Last edited by Tarba; 2019-10-01 at 06:36 AM.

No

Characters on the select screen got a horde/alliance marking. The divide will be cross faction. What you listed is inside the factions.
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2019-10-01 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post

Could do after all siding with sylvanas or not as a horde player only gives a toy. so could be easy for blizz.

But honestly will Tyrande still go full rage on horde? I don't think that is still certain.

What kind of Alliance players? Oh, you mean the heretics? Yeah, no, those will get purged as sinners against the unification.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    No

Characters on the select screen got a horde/alliance marking. The divide will be cross faction. What you listed is inside the factions.
    There won't be any crossfaction play and there won't be a single merged faction. Take a better look at your screenshot and you will find out why they added those symbols.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde gets sieged literally twice this expansion alone and lost yet another warchief, but yeah please cry us how blizzard are horde fanboys.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Sure, because BfA does so much good for the Horde story...

Conflict inside the Alliance wouldn't be anymore well written compared to conflicts depicted inside the Horde.

So i'm not sure it is something which people would really like in the end.

Its always the same problem. As long as this game has no better writers, the story will continue to suck. No matter what faction, big bad or other characters (except maybe for little stories here and there which the big writer who make the decisions don't care about anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Horde gets sieged literally twice this expansion alone and lost yet another warchief, but yeah please cry us how blizzard are horde fanboys.
    Well, they are. Horde had way superior racials for very 10 years and Blizzard did nothing, look at all the cities and towns that the Alliance has lost because of the Horde over the years, look at all the characters who've betrayed the Alliance in favor of the Horde over the years. Not to mention that Blizzcon is a Horde fanboy circle jerk every year.

I hope we don't get to see an internal Alliance conflict. We could at least, for one expansion, have no faction conflict and just focus on the theme of the expansion.

Well, it is dictated by game mechanics requirements. On one hand we are obviously heading towards introduction of cross-play. On the other hand we still need Warmode and PvP. So it is obvious that we will have some factions both within Horde and Aliance that will still wage war. Tyrande on one side and banshee loyalists on the other side are perfect candidates for such factions.