Poll: Do you think the attacker is ANTI or PRO Trump?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    He literally called nazis/white supremacist scum in the actual quotes that I provided
    No, he didn’t call them “scum” in the quote you provided. He called them rough and bad, but also that they are on his side. You literally posted Trump saying Nazis are part of a side... a side, that Trump is on as well. Calling them bad, has a Melania Trump quote written all over it... “Be Best”... If you are a conservative or the right, what trump literally did, is claim you are on the same side as nazis. If anyone on this forum did as much, you would be losing your shit.

I take it that you agree with Trump? Conservatives and the right, are on the same side as Nazis?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    So he contradicted himself, shocking.
    If anyone here called the right as the same side as Nazis, we would be pummeled by Trump supporters, claiming that liberals believe everyone they disagree with is a Nazi. Yet, Trump saying they are on the same side as Nazis, means Trump is not a Nazi. What a country... lol

Edit: Rough is not an insult and actually something Zenkai has used to describe them, as a compliment to the soy boy antifa opposition. While bad, has a very popular song, showing it’s not necessarily an insult either. It’s why the need to lie and claim he called them scum... Rough and bad, are very weak insults, when you are actively saying they are on their side. This is a man that called democrats deranged arsonist, but Nazis are bad roughens...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    When it was a fight between antifa and white supremacists. How is saying there were good people on both sides not saying there were good white supremacist?
    Why is Trump saying conservatives are on the side of Nazis, not getting the same reaction as anyone on this forum saying the same? If I tell someone they are on the same side as Nazis, if I link that Trump quote, will I avoid an infraction?
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-10-06 at 01:15 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    He literally called nazis/white supremacist scum in the actual quotes that I provided
    Answer my question please.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you wear your politics on your sleeve you are looking for conflict, every person is taught this from young age or should have been taught this. Knowing that i have little sympathy with the person, my sympathy drops even further knowing what that political statement represents. And often make american great again simply means make america white again in the eyes of many if you agree or disagree with this statement is irrelevant many believe this to be the case and so again the person wearing that is seeking out conflict.

Further more the person behind this political movement or even cult at this stage is a know antagonizer, a person who empowers others and encourages others to do the same, "telling it like it is" without any respect or sympathy. A division this person enjoys the attention off.

Is violence justifiable against such people, it isn't but this is pretty much pot meet kettle cause those who wear this are in support of a person and movement that does not but attack people verbally and dehumanizes political opponents and demographics that don't fit the -profile-.

So no trump supporter can really claim any moral high ground, at this point you can't even claim moral superiority on anything, does that stop them? Hell no, that group that is in support of this has a high victim complex because they are led to believe as the most privileged demographic of all they are the worst off, ironically those disadvantages they have that are real and being kept alive by the political movement they support.

Because who cares about personal well being when you are willing to sacrifice everything just so long you can hate on other minded people.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    When you wear your politics on your sleeve you are looking for conflict, every person is taught this from young age or should have been taught this.
    Ladies and gentlemen: here is terrorism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen: Malaky being wrong again.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen: Malaky being wrong again.
    At least you dropped that cringy asf "Master list of Trump CRIMEZzz!!!111" in your signature :P
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.

At least you dropped that cringy asf "Master list of Trump CRIMEZzz!!!111" in your signature :P
    Then you can't read, because that is the link below the picture. You say it is cringey, but you can't debunk it or refute it, and yet you defend him like the Trump cult member that you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Then you can't read, because that is the link below the picture. You say it is cringey, but you can't debunk it or refute it, and yet you defend him like the Trump cult member that you are.
    Which is why I said the title "in your signature" and not just dropping it altogether.

Quality reading skills there...

Which is why I said "in your signature" and not just dropping it altogether.

Quality reading skills there...
    But it is still in my signature. Do you know what the signature box is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Impeach @Orbitus... NOW!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Impeach @Orbitus... NOW!!
    It is only cringey because of the bullshit lies he has to tell to try to explain them away.

That's your definition of terrorism? Must be terrifying living in your world.

Politics breeds conflict. It shouldn't exactly be a controversial thing to say. Especially when those politics include: Fuck Muslims, let them die in their shithole countries. Fuck Mexicans, let them die in cages at the border. Fuck the environment, nothing we're doing to line our pockets can hurt it anyway. Fuck the rule of law, the president should get to be a dictator. Fuck women who want abortions, the sluts should have kept their legs closed. etc. etc. etc.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2019-10-07 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    "If you expose your political affiliation expect violence".

I don't want to know what your definition of terrorism is. I suspect it smells bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you expose your political affiliation expect violence
    That’s fucked up dude... at least end it with “only in the Panhandle”...

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    He never said violence, you did.

Why does the word conflict automatically mean violence in your head? Quite telling indeed.
    Indeed, quite telling. You may wanna take notice of the thread title too...

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, quite telling. You may wanna take notice of the thread title too...
    It doesn’t say this:

If you expose your political affiliation expect violence

It could be satire but it could also be doubling down on blind faith in spite of Russia pulling strings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't use terms you don't know the understanding off and same goes if you have trouble putting your bias aside when reading. Conflict does not equal terrorism in any shape or form.

- - - Updated - - -

"If you expose your political affiliation expect violence".

I don't want to know what your definition of terrorism is. I suspect it smells bad.
    Do quote me where i said violence instead of conflict, your desperation is the only thing stinking up this place. What is understandable as you are putting yourself in a position to defend the indefensible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post

Politics breeds conflict. It shouldn't exactly be a controversial thing to say. Especially when those politics include: Fuck Muslims, let them die in their shithole countries. Fuck Mexicans, let them die in cages at the border. Fuck the environment, nothing we're doing to line our pockets can hurt it anyway. Fuck the rule of law, the president should get to be a dictator. Fuck women who want abortions, the sluts should have kept their legs closed. etc. etc. etc.
    You don't even have to go that far, however in this case that is the truth that trump does play on many controversial issues.

Politics is conflict, so long there's democracy. So perhaps that is what we should take away from it that he believes any political conflict should be met with violence. Therefor by his own logic malaky is a fascist!

Fun to play these games isn't it?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    "My interpretation of what you said is clearly correct, and what you said is vile!" - Man who claims Democrats overrated to Trump playing off someone wanting to shoot people as a joke.

Doesn't matter what the hat says in whatever language, the attacker is clearly unhinged for assaulting someone for something so minor.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.