Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WoW Classic with Creators Episode 6: Tom Chilton

WoW Classic with Creators Episode 6: Tom Chilton
    Tom Chilton is here for a quick WoW Classic with Creators episode.

Much better image . He really seems to care about WoW in general
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

the bit about chris metzen, that's what is needed in this game.

goddamn, it's a shame he's gone. if only there was someone else there that gave half as much of a shit.

Ghostcrawler was fully vindicated.

Man Project Titan is such a sad tale. It made Chris Metzen so stressed he quit his job. I wish Project Titan would be a real game but at the same time, in hinsight, maybe Chris Metzen and Jeff Kaplan etc. should have just stayed on WoW to keep it in the right direction...

"Night Elves should never be found riding an orange tiger." 15 years later, Night Elves are dressed in Yeti pyjamas armed with swords that look like space shovels riding undersized one man ships that can't float. You've come a long way, WoW. A long way, indeed.

Love the song used in this. Isn't it in both WC2 and WC3? Should be used more in WoW!

Game design is all about keeping people playing. Money is the bottom line. Feel bad for anyone getting into game design. And having your game design being controlled by what pulls in the most money

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    "Night Elves should never be found riding an orange tiger." 15 years later, Night Elves are dressed in Yeti pyjamas armed with swords that look like space shovels riding undersized one man ships that can't float. You've come a long way, WoW. A long way, indeed.
    Good comment. I like this comment.

"Night Elves should never be found riding an orange tiger." My Zulian tiger says "F*** U!"

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Ghostcrawler was fully vindicated.
    not even him

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    Good comment. I like this comment.
    This comment needs to be pasted to Chris on twitter or something ... I'd love to see what he has to say about it :P

And this is how the original Bengal Tiger got removed from the game.

7+ Year Old Account

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer Morningstar View Post
    This comment needs to be pasted to Chris on twitter or something ... I'd love to see what he has to say about it :P
    Amen, brother

"Do you remember what the first minutes of Alterac Valley looked like before? And now..."(c)
    (someone from official Blizzard's forum, about 5 years ago, unfortunately, link to quote is irretrievably lost)
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2019-10-03 at 06:34 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Quote Originally Posted by Kallor View Post
    Love the song used in this. Isn't it in both WC2 and WC3? Should be used more in WoW!
    its used in wow in pet battles lol
    An Karanir Thanagor,
    Mor Ok Angalor..

5h gameplay vs 5 days class development. So the rumor was true: Blizzard didn't play it's own classes.

Is he responsible for the fucking flying ban?

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    Is he responsible for the fucking flying ban?
    Is he responsible for anything? I have always thought he was just there to babysit the 2nd team after the oldschool devs left or move on to Titan.

Orange (Bengal?) Tigers aren't lore accurate as mounts for Night Elves, but nelfs being mages is fine.
    Last edited by Cavox; 2019-10-03 at 10:26 AM.