3+ Year Old Account

Brew Of The Month Vendor Weird Glitch

Ok, so, the Orgrimmar Brew Vendor is having this weird facial glitch where her face is black with purple lines and red dot eyes. I checked other Goblin Women and none of them had this facial glitch. Anyone know whats causing this?

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    Ok, so, the Orgrimmar Brew Vendor is having this weird facial glitch where her face is black with purple lines and red dot eyes. I checked other Goblin Women and none of them had this facial glitch. Anyone know whats causing this?
    Wrong texture is being loaded. Probably happened with the 8.2.5 model changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have the same weird looking face. Reported it as a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    So Blizzard does a thing for NPCs where they 'bake' the textures for them but for a bunch of Goblins these baked textures broke. I'm guessing they baked some of these while stuff was still in progress or something. They have fixed a handful but there's definitely more.

Broken example:

Fixed example: