Trinket defensive value

Has anybody simmed trinket defensive values for BDK? I'm currently running Edicts and when it eventually drops, Urchin. Until then, I'm trying to figure out what would be best between all of those M+ trinkets. I don't have the trinket from Mythic Opulence but I know that's pretty up there too.

Anybody got resources on this?

From the BDK discord
    "Trinkets

As a rule of thumb, you should be in unholy loot spec. Every single blood-spec-only trinket is numerically weak.

You should be trying to get your hands on Merektha's Fang or Grong's Primal Rage for Mythic+, as their output allows you to cover a weakness of the class without an actual cost - as we have gaps in our rotation, it is very easy to fully channel either of them at no real penalty, and you can dodge/parry/block during them.

Your second trinket choice will typically go by whatever you manage to titanforge the highest. Failing that, a mechagon trinket with Cyclotronic Blast as the red card is an extremely potent option.

Come and ask on #blood for defensive trinket if you feel that you need them for a specific circumstance."

Anything else is situational. What do you have for gear, azerite traits, essence choices, content being run, etc. Opulence trinket at same ilvl as Edict is better than the Edict. Rezan's is still nice for the rune regen if you need it.