Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    Anyone else still feel like Sylvanas is gonna get “kerrigan’d”? She has to ascend to death’s level to defeat it or some crap.
    She will fuse with Kerrigan in a Sailor Moon like "transformation". Oh wait Metzen is not in charge anymore so they might have scrapped that plan.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Sure...

if that's what you're into OP, no judgements.
    Not great, not terrible.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    If she mastered death then garrosh mastered modern technology.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, getting into melee range with a bow to Arthas. Yep, works for that mastermind of a character.
    Woop, i meant the part where the flowers wilt and she sees the dead mother and child in despair. The tiger roar in the end could be avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    She mastered death so much she killed herself

- - - Updated - - -

Which would be uninspired. Which works perfectly for her
    Exactly why I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Undead don't even look undead anymore. She doesn't even have bones showing. I bet if she had a flat ass, with bones, you would find her just another undead female. Or if she had the appearance of a Banshee with her hair all crazy!
    Well, he is probably waiting for more cuts of Calia...if she is purified by the light its practically living right? right?

I think she looks great. She will always be my bad girl queen. And no I'm not a horny dude.

She is a far cry from a delicate faced elves. Her chin and jawline are too hard.

I love Sylvanas because she's fucking badass. Not because I want to fuck her. Sure she's hot, but so is Tyrande and I don't like her. I'd still like Sylvanas if she was half-skeleton. People who accuse her fans of liking her only for her body must be projecting. Lol. Fight me.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Woop, i meant the part where the flowers wilt and she sees the dead mother and child in despair. The tiger roar in the end could be avoided.
    Many of Sylvanas oopsie

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvannas is one of the best characters in WoW. And aesthetically cool.

Her teeth should be rotted though...

at the first she was a wraith/ghost

is the lore explain how she go from wraith to a humanoid body ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lyasandre View Post
    I prefer Sylvanas before she got that new armor and the corset tbh
    Same, her best look was the pants/top from Cataclysm, I think it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Show me a better booty than Sylvanas in the Warcraft universe.

Get in my Belly!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    Sylvannas is one of the best characters in WoW. And aesthetically cool.

Her teeth should be rotted though...
    Higher forms of undead heal and do not decay, this is why both Sylvanas and Arthas do not decay.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know. Im pretty sure major part of Sylvanas fans are kids who sexually attracted to Sylvanas wide hips and nice boobs.
    But look at her face. She looks like weird dead ghost with tons of cosmetics. She is ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    so is anduin and even Thrall in his brutish way
    graphics are getting better, every character that appear in cinematic is getting better imo, except Worgen, i find their older less realistic model was better, then again beside BFA i don't remember see Greymane in any cinematic in first place either
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Depends on what, she surely is superior in failing, getting triggered, genociding and being cringy.
    its still better than licking the a88 of a faction that tried to kill every single living high/blood elf, once in wc3 events and once in purge of dalaran
    if she has even a molecule of dignity she would say f8ck alliance and leave it, be neutral or horde doesn't matter but any high elf who is still with alliance has the worst fictional Stockholm Syndrome i ever saw in anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    In that case Alleria is superior in avoiding death and mastering the Void, since she is the first mortal to successfully defy the shadows' whispers.
    blizz is actually 'clear' that they refuse to give a clear answer if Alleria is indeed defying the void, or an unwilling puppet by it
    what we do know she doesn't obey them willingly, but there are lot of hints that she is still doing what they want anyway, which piss me off because why they just don't set their mind and answer a yes or no to the question is she slave to the void and all the struggle is worthless or not
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart View Post
    Why do everyone always ask why doesn't she have rotting flesh, showing bones and other undead/forsaken traits

She's a Banshee inhabiting a body, not an undead
    Her body has been dead for like what, 25 years? And there is still not a single sign of decay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Same, her best look was the pants/top from Cataclysm, I think it was.

[IMG]https://img00.deviantart.net/7a7e/i/2017/050/8/9/sylvanas_model_comparsion_by_mewmewfrostelf-dazm0ta.png[IMG]
    It makes it look more like actual armor and less like a platekini so I'm fine with it TBH. I rationalize it as happening after she got shot in the back in Silverpine, thinking "damn, the law of reverse female armor doesn't apply in WoW!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    It makes it look more like actual armor and less like a platekini so I'm fine with it TBH. I rationalize it as happening after she got shot in the back in Silverpine, thinking "damn, the law of reverse female armor doesn't apply in WoW!"

I'm biased when it comes to female armor. I prefer sexy over practical. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

She's dead. More specifically, undead, but her body is no longer living. She has no 'vital organs' that need protecting, technically. Maybe PERHAPS her head?