Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Anyone else HAPPY?

Just saying, feels great boys and girls, good vibes, this looks like great content with the end of titan forge!

Great time to enjoy WoW everyone!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    More or less happy.

huge raid +
    mage tower/chromie crossover +
    restored vale +
    huge N'zoth +
    auction house +

no zone -
    no dungeon -

races - predictable
    titannope - sorry, I'm not min-maxer.

It's an interesting patch, but it's not a very good one in terms of content size.

It mostly implies that all the team is working on 9.0.

I hope they work a little bit on the Worgen Heritage Armor. The Coat could be a tad longer, and while I love golden colors the yellow/golden feels a bit... forced? Too heavy? Dunno what it is with it.

I am very pumped about Mechagnome and Vulpera racial mounts however and Mechagnome Classes.

Going to jump on the PTR when it comes up and decide then. Preliminary reaction is very no.

The titanforged thing can be a make or break for a lot of people, hopefully they don't screw it up, went light on details there...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Just saying, feels great boys and girls, good vibes, this looks like great content with the end of titan forge!

Great time to enjoy WoW everyone!
    Yup, looks good to me. Looking forward to it.

Looks incredible, the only issue I have with it is that there's no new zone.

I don't understand the people about content, as someone who raids Mythic, I know most guilds couldn't finish this tier, and Mythic + was as hard as it has ever been. Most people think doing easy content means they finished content, the game isn't only designed around that, it might not be a lot for Method in terms of hard core, but for your average 2/3 night raider, this looks great.

This is a lot to take in from a raiders PoV who is mid tier and I'm excited to see where this takes us!

8.3 looks very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
    The titanforged thing can be a make or break for a lot of people, hopefully they don't screw it up, went light on details there...
    Perhaps I am assuming incorrectly but I thought he was making it sound like Titanforging for this patch would be replaced with something more related to N'zoth like a Old God Corruption thing on gear. Maybe like some weird give and take procs or something.

Quote Originally Posted by BuliwyfZRage View Post
    I hope they work a little bit on the Worgen Heritage Armor. The Coat could be a tad longer, and while I love golden colors the yellow/golden feels a bit... forced? Too heavy? Dunno what it is with it.
    it's entirely fucking horrible, that's what's wrong with it

10+ Year Old Account
    End of Titanforge? It sounded more like they wanted to add a shadowforged option. If I was to guess something similar to the item effects that certain pieces of loot had in CoS.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Going to take a look when ptr comes up.
    Really depends how good the cloaks and new essences will be. Current ones add only another layer of frustration when playing my class, and it doesn't seem like there will be any work done in that regard.
    Maybe these things are able to cover up blizzards mistakes and missing class development this time.

Not that I've been particularly bothered by it, but I have been advocating the reintroduction of MoP/WoD's valor point upgrade system as a companion to war/titanforging, along with a cap to titanforging.

Basically every item can be upgraded a maximum of 2 times for +5/+10 ilvl. If an item drops warforged it'll simply start at +5 ilvl and you can then manually upgrade it to +10 ilvl with valor points. Titanforged is just +10 ilvl with no further upgrades available.

Basically if an item drops as warforged or titanforged you'll just be able to use your valor points elsewhere to get all your gear upgraded quicker.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

I'm a smug piece of trash, and I'm just happy that it seems like that awful 8.3 and 9.0 leak is dead now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Looks interesting. Very interesting. Afraid that invasions will disappear with 9.0 though.

I'm coming back for this. Always liked a good Old God antagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    More or less happy.

huge raid +
    mage tower/chromie crossover +
    restored vale +
    huge N'zoth +
    auction house +

no zone -
    no dungeon -

races - predictable
    titannope - sorry, I'm not min-maxer.
    Would put vulpera and more azerite levels as -
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

A lot of interesting things in here.
    Nice allied races, though mostly Vulpera.
    New mythic plus affix looks fun and interesting.
    Nice artstyle, happy to see Vale of Eternal Blossoms restored. Although I do worry that the raid might be monotonous.
    Much needed AH update, I don't understand why they are so far behind on this, like a dozen years behind EVE online.
    Happy to see Wrathion return, swinging towards positive on the legendary cloak.
    The new Horrific Visions reminds me of Chromie's deaths scenario, which was fun.
    I'm disappointed in the Worgen shoulders... they should give them epaulets with tassels and all.
    Either way, looking forward to sinking my teeth into it.