Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoy View Post
    It's not an aoe interrupt. It functions like mirror image but the images only taunt your enemies, they dont attack.
    Oh, well, then it's even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    What the hell Vulpera get so many more racials rofl.
    If there was ever an example of quality over quantity it's this. Those mechagnome traits are downright broken if they go live like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way it looks, 4 of the racials make 2 sets that require each other - Set tent/Teleport to tent, and Change Tricks/Use Tricks.

So it's 5 racials, just that 2 of them are divided into 2 different abilities.

Overall...

Mechagnome - Combat Analysis provides 400 of a primary stat after 40 seconds of combat. Basically their +1% damage boost racial.
    Organic Light... Sounds like it could be mirror image, so a PvE survival ability maybe?
    Skeleton Pinkie seems to be rogue's unlock box, so Mechagnome rogues technically don't have a racial there.
    Re-Arm is strong survival CD for both PvP and PvE, especially since it'll boost you out of execute range. Also has a fairly short CD.
    Mastercraft saves.. 1-3 bag slots. Lol for being a permanent cooking fire!

Vulpera - Bag of Tricks seems to be a versatile, powerful CD - Basicallly akin to the Zandalari racial, except you can change it every 5 minutes instead of once a week.
    If Tent is usable in BGs, it will be quite powerful. Otherwise it's more of a questing thing - Place the tent down while questing, do all your quests, then teleport back on it to save a bit of travel time.
    Fire res, fairly standard. May have some use in Ny'alotha.
    Nose for Trouble - Bit more of a PvP talent here - It makes strong openers significantly less powerful (Rogue/Feral, maybe some casters). For most others, it'll just eat up a AA or so. Might also be decent for PvE where you make huge pulls and then AoE them down within a few seconds for tanks.
    Survival Kit - Might be a small bag of random trade goods? Who knows here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

And here I was thinking Blizz was going to make Sand Elves out of the blue for Alliance.

Or maybe it was Magma Elves cause they got kinky with Dark Iron.

I like Vulperas racials more

extra HS anywhere + Bag of Tricks + extra humanoid loot

also Re-Arm will be nerfed

Cool for whoever wanted mechagnomes I guess, but I hope they look a lot better than the ones on Mechagon island, most of those are just nightmare fuel.

I hope those Mechagnome racials are a joke. Why would anyone play any other race?
    Here Horde you get a chance to get a satchel of loot & an extra hearthstone.
    Smfh.

Many, and rather useless so far, unless bag of tricks include a combat enhancement.

10+ Year Old Account
    *sigh*

Sure I guess.

Wow, more trash thrown into a failing game. This ia you have left, Blizzard, Not worth coming back to retail for this heap of crap

I'm so happy, I wanted to be a Vulpera Monk the second I saw them. Their so sassy.

Vulpera! Yaaaaay!

Less is more in this case. The gnome ones are significantly better as it stands now. Gnomes are going to jump towards the top of the list for pve racials for the Alliance, meanwhile Vuperan are at best an option for tanks and nothing note worthy for dps or healers.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    *Sigh* was really hoping to avoid Mecha gnomes.... Really hope with the next expansion they give the blue team something wholly unique like the vulpera....
    "Another animal race is unique but Cyborgs aren't. "
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

So, if i have exalted with Rustbolt Resistance and completed the questlines of mechagon with my horde character, can i unlock Mechagnomes with my Alliance character (like the way It works with LF Draenei)?

I haven't played Retail in a few years. Just how heavily gated are these new races? It's sort of odd that the one thing that might intrigue me enough to come back to Retail would be gated.

Just kinda wondering why the Alliance needs 'another gnome' race? This would have been the perfect time to make them split-faction like the Pandaren...

10+ Year Old Account
    400 primary stats and automatic healthstones sounds extremly strong.

Quote Originally Posted by TimelessGem View Post
    I hope those Mechagnome racials are a joke. Why would anyone play any other race?
    Here Horde you get a chance to get a satchel of loot & an extra hearthstone.
    Smfh.
    Someone hasn't rolled Horde races in a while and it shows.

Warlock MechaGnomes feels... odd