Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Mechcagnomes= hot garbage race that hardly anyone likes are given OP racials.

Vulpera= basically been fawned over for two years at this point, given some of the worse racials in the game.
    Isn't wrong....I mean only way I'd make a Mechagnome is if they did add Tinker.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blahdiblah View Post
    holy crap those racials for mechagnome seems absolutely op.. a quadruple foodbuff and built-in automatic healthstone along with the convinience of all the profession stuff.. am i the only one seing this?
    this is madness
    you can already get all the profession things with 1 item, but no need for forge/anvil is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Oh, we heard this "OMG OP RACIALS" not so long ago. The internets were crying havoc because apparently Regeneratin' IS SO FREAKING OP THAT EVERYONE WILL REROLL ZANDALARI.

Few months later, after playing with zandalari trolls around, nobody cares. How about we let those racials sink in before opening tears flood gates again?
    K actually they nerfed Regen twice, which is the reason no one's crying anymore. They increased the cast time, and then made it so if you got hit you stopped casting and it's a 3min cd. So it's actually a pretty shitty racial in a raid as you're rarely just standing still for 6 seconds not taking damage or having to move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    mechagnomes are better than normal gnomes in every single way, now even in racials, no one can complain that much about the improvement
    Except their pants are always diapers and they don't show glove or boot model at all. So you gotta decide between diapers and stats.

the regen was nerfed but ofc lets leave that out of the equation.. and if you cant see the difference between some hp regen and having an extra flask then youre obviously not a player with any meaningful understanding of endgame pvp or pve and shouldnt comment on such things in the first place. good day sir.
    You yourself are a player "without any meaningful understanding of endgame" if you think they will give them racial that's gives way more statistics than other racials. Literally every single racial that involves stats is budgeted the same way, this won't be any different. You are crying over nothing. It's PTR, numbers are not final, not to mention you most likely don't even know how exactly the racial will work.

And ofc Regeneratin has been nerfed, that's one of the reasons they are having PTR, duh. And that's what will happen to these racials if they decide they are too strong. (And that's a point you are missing).

I just hope the "gain 20% health when you fall under 20% health" racial doesn't go live like this. Rest would be OK and may finally compete with Troll or Tauren DPS wise. I also wouldn't mind some OP profession racials as the are more of a "nice to have", as long as at least one Horde race would get some ...
    The Vulpera racials are quite underwhelming thought, especially compared to the mechagnome's. Let's hope the bag thing is actually something useful and not just some 2 sec stun or underpowered selfbuff.
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

They are so strong to the point where Blizzard can't pretend like they didn't intend this.

Mechagnome is probably for pilav so he can roll an alt.

So is the profession part that big of a deal? I mean there is the army knife, one time purchase, and then buy a stack of thermal anvil and you're good to go for the rest of your char's life. No?
    Last edited by Lei; 2019-10-08 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    You yourself are a player "without any meaningful understanding of endgame" if you think they will give them racial that's gives way more statistics than other racials.
    oh that was so clever of you wasnt it.. because ridiculous things have never went live before right !? stop yourself. and regen wasnt nerfed until it was abused. again stop yourself.

oh that was so clever of you wasnt it.. because ridiculous things have never went live before right !? stop yourself. and regen wasnt nerfed until it was abused. again stop yourself.
    Your replies are just about as dumb as your OP. Useless thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    The most OP in PTR now is their mirror image racial. Applies nanoslicer bleed which stacks.
    My copies increased my dps by 102%, the bleed reached 50+ stacks.
    while my Zanadalari with embrace of Kimbul only does 0.4-0.5% of my total dps, and he doesnt even get the bonus main stats.
    MechaG's get 2 dps increasing racials and a defensive one.
    Offers lockpicking ontop of that which can play a big role in mythics like tol dagor.

They have some very strong racials.
    I like it, but there has to be balance between the races.
    I get that the mecha copies will get nerfed to their grave, but I was surprised to see them dealing any damage at all, i thought they were just to confuse the mobs. Like a threat management ability.
    MSI GTX 970 - MSI Z170A Gaming M7 - Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.6GHz - 32GB Corsair Vengence 2400MHz - 500GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO - 1TB WD HDD