Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    MM Hunters.
    Hald way there but no dice loses its class fantasy for being halfway there also uses Sharpshooting only no melee Rangers have a few melee skills to go with their shooting skills.

I've also seen Gazlowe, Noggenfogger, Gallywix, Thermaplugg, Blackfuse, Crushcog, Gob Squad, Razak, and Razdunk in mechs too.
    Good for you a few more NPC's based off a joke comedic class a paradoy class even.

ok so if you jump around and the ability steady shot does that make the shot steady?????
    trueshot aura how can a trueshot be attack speed??????
    you blizzard cant make mistakes?????
    rapid fire??? marksman??? not much marksman here thats a machine gun ability wich keep giving people the tinker eye Teriz
    words in the game that maby should be renamed??

lone wolf makes alot sense with marksman and so do camuflage aswell but camuflage should not a be a talant it should be a normal hunter ability

but the harpoon pretty this is the pirat theme or should i say Final Girl spec looks really out of place survival
    Last edited by Dragtox; 2019-10-20 at 10:47 PM.

The Survival spec's description literally calls them Rangers.
    Its mislabeled

Rangers in World of Warcraft
    A Hunter is the WoW equivalent of a ranger class that has an animal companion and may employ firearms. Despite this there are actual Rangers separate in the game's lore, and in Warcraft 3, Additionally there are Dark Rangers, Rangers and Dark Rangers only wield bows in World of Wacraft's Lore, and Ingame appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    Hald way there but no dice loses its class fantasy for being halfway there also uses Sharpshooting only no melee Rangers have a few melee skills to go with their shooting skills.
    Sorry, your post doesn't make sense. Why are MM Hunters only "halfway there"?

Good for you a few more NPC's based off a joke comedic class a paradoy class even.
    I think we could use a light-hearted class after Demon Hunters. The majority of people in various class polls seem to agree.
    My comic series inspired by WoW and MMOs:

Tinker Class Concept 2018 Dragonsworn Class Concept 2019

I think we could use a light-hearted class after Demon Hunters. The majority of people in various class polls seem to agree.
    Nobody wants a "Lighthearted" class go play Hello kitty island adventure if you want "Lighthearted" jesus christ.

Nobody wants a "Lighthearted" class go play Hello kitty island adventure if you want "Lighthearted" jesus christ.
    In case you haven't noticed, theres plenty of light-hearted stuff in WoW.

Also based on several class polls, users here want the light-hearted class more than the edgy, brooding one.

Also based on several class polls, users here want the light-hearted class more than the edgy, brooding one.
    You have "2" polls from MMO-C and you're using that as a basis for your "majority" forgive me if I throw my head back and laugh at you for thinking this is intelligent thinking.

You have "2" polls from MMO-C and you're using that as a basis for your "majority" forgive me if I throw my head back and laugh at you for thinking this is intelligent thinking.
    He's got the higher ground here when you have no basis for "no one wants."

Again you're wrong thats a Hunter, a Ranger is Think Aragorn from LOTR hunter IS NOT a Ranger so stop pedaling your lies.
    Hoss, Aragorn translated to WoW would be an Arms Warrior with herbalism/alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    He's got the higher ground here when you have no basis for "no one wants."
    What higher ground? hes just being damned obnoxious at this point there are 13k active users on this site that is a minority a VERY SMALL minority of WoW's playerbase and he's assuming he's right, he's delusional and he's been trolling the shit out of people with the shitty tinker class predictions since 2013.

This is my last post speaking with him now because I'm bored but if Tinker comes fine if not HAH! *Yes I'm feeling like a spiteful bitch here but this guy has done nothing but wind people up for 6 years*, but we shall see in 2 weeks.

Tinker inclusion makes sense. Especially after the Mechagnome announcement. You can't bring in a technology race into the game without a technology class.
    Alll classes make sense. Its never been a question of whether they made sense or not, its a matter of what Blizzard decides to choose in what order.

With Class Skins, it removes all the nonsense that just because DKs have Necromancy, we can't have any other class infringing on that theme. I'm glad that Blizzard is considering it over 4th specs, if the leak is true.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2019-10-20 at 10:59 PM.

MM was there in MoP and and WoD but Legion removed it the ability was really perfect befor legion it culd even evolve from there those falconer in drustvar perfect for marksman

instead went with rapid fire..... gun and crossbow does look wierd here then steady shot that you can use while you jump and move wich dont make sense
    should be rename quick shot....
    Last edited by Dragtox; 2019-10-20 at 11:01 PM.

Looking at the history of wow, i think next xpack will be a light hearted one and i'll welcome it =)

After all, this is World of Warcraft, not World of Edgynesscraft.

Now why im saying next xpack will be a light hearted one?

TBC had joke lore, then we got Wrath and Cata, two "edgys" xpack, followed by mop, a light hearted one and imo, one of the best xpacks.

Then we had a WoD xpack, following the same "joke" of TBC, that nobody cared about. Then we got legion and bfa, two "edgy" xpacks. Then the next one, will be a light hearted.

Then we have jericho saying the "leak" Death? not today, but tomorrow is a new begining or something like that.

So imo , next xpack is a light heared one that will slow build up on a death theme xpack.

Now if the death xpack theme will follow the same of TBC or WoD as in nobody will give a shit because of the lore, that is something to be seen

What higher ground? hes just being damned obnoxious at this point there are 13k active users on this site that is a minority a VERY SMALL minority of WoW's playerbase and he's assuming he's right, he's delusional and he's been trolling the shit out of people with the shitty tinker class predictions since 2013.
    It's no different with Dark Ranger/Necromancer which also has high log count across other forums. Tinker is talked about, and some quick analytics search would show that yes, it has been searched a lot just like dark ranger (with necromancer being one of the lowest ones). So the "minority" claim doesn't mean much, as he's got one poll to show while you have nothing.

But yes, I agree that you're both flexing serious mental gymnastics.

Any concepts for a Necromancer class should go to the DK class.
    Or go to a new necromancer class. Priests and paladins can co-exist, despite having the same theme, so necromancers and death knights can also coexist.

Blizzard also should return Black Arrow and re-create the Dark Ranger talent for Hunters, and give Forsaken an undead elf option. That should satisfy Sylvanas fans.
    I think we've already established you suck at knowing what people really want and what would satisfy them, Teriz. Please don't pretend you know more about what other people think, than those people themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Dark Ranger is all about Void and Death since when? This talent almost made it to live servers, and it was in the Hunter class.

Clearly Blizzard has a different view of the Dark Ranger than you do.
    And have you ever stopped to think why it never made to the live game?

- - - Updated - - -

And next to no one will play that race, which would be a complete waste of resources.
    But you have no problem in having "no one play your class, which would be a complete waste of resources" if you restrict them to the least played races in the game?
    I did a Necromancer thing. Check it out! All feedback welcome!
    Update 08/17: I changed how the Bone spec's golem mechanic works, as well as some other minor changes.
    I also did a Bard thing! Questions, comments and ideas, all welcome!
    Update 09/02: Apparently the mods decided to merge my class concept thread with an existing one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    MM was there in MoP and and WoD but Legion removed it the ability was really perfect befor legion it culd even evolve from there those falconer in drustvar perfect for marksman

instead went with rapid fire..... gun and crossbow does look wierd here then steady shot that you can use while you jump and move wich dont make sense
    should be rename quick shot....
    I was talking about petless Hunter spec. MM has the option of playing without a pet, thus making it a ranger along the lines of the Windrunner sisters.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we've established that you really have no argument here. WoW has a Ranger class, yet you don't like that Ranger class so you're pining for your personal idea of what a Ranger should be.

That's not a basis for a new class.

Well this is warcraft, not D&D or LotR.

That said, what aspect of that character do you think that the Hunter class doesn't cover?
    and

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    Gonna have to disagree with you here, at least from D&D, (not sure what you mean with classic D&D) but since AD&D 2nd edition to D&D 5th ed or Pathfinder 1st ed, Ranger is know for ties with natures, a pet, ability to specialize in melee or ranged combat, favored enemy that pretty much works as wow hunter's mark, being untrackable, track stuff, nature lore knowledge, stealth (wich hunter have) and so on.

So yeah, WoW Hunter is pretty much the D&D ranger.

Now if you want a pure archer/sharpshooter, then you roll a fighter, or in wow case, dark ranger (if blizz ever implements)
    For D&D, it fails on a few fronts, and I'd be using a mix of Ranger archetypes over the past few editions. But the current Hunter class is missing:

- The ability to dual wield
    - Being able to do petless melee
    - Access to healing spells
    - The ability to move from melee to ranged within a combat

And there isn't really an amazing definition of what a Ranger is in WoW outside of the Elven title. But I would argue that outside of the WoW definition, there is also the idea of people wanting to play the archetype of the class, which was a lot easier to do in previous versions of the game, and not so possible not that they've removed a lot of how the class originally functioned.

Do they, really? Because I remember MoP being very badly welcome by people because of how "lighthearded" it was, same with the monk.
    Update 08/17: I changed how the Bone spec's golem mechanic works, as well as some other minor changes.
    Update 09/02: Apparently the mods decided to merge my class concept thread with an existing one.

I was talking about petless Hunter spec. MM has the option of playing without a pet, thus making it a ranger along the lines of the Windrunner sisters.
    i did not say that falcon needs to work like pet it can work as ability like hunter mark etc eagle is the hunters eye
    and a more fun version of eye of the beast a flying bird to scout + culd be useful in bg if you are able to tactical plan with your group

WoW has a Ranger class,
    World of Warcraft has a hunter class. And if you're going to point out that the official webpage calls them 'rangers', I'll also point out that the shaman's official webpage calls them 'warriors', and yet we still have the warrior class.