Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Or maybe we're going to get a murloc race with these abilities as racials... and they can be bards!
    but we have diffrent murloc races already so faction wuld not be a problem aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    When the device in question looks like this;

It's safe to say it's a mechanical.
    Oh, but that is not a placeholder, is it? The very same model that is used for all 'decoys', magical or mechanical, is not a placeholder?

Funny how it seems convenient to you that THAT particular bit is not a placeholder...

Well yes. I have always supported a class based on Sylvanas' HotS incarnation.
    No you haven't... you literally shut down any talk about that as often as you can. I've explained multiple times that a Dark Ranger class based on Sylvanas is what people who want DR's talk about.

Not keeping your stories straight. Or you are causing a ruckus and trolling for the sake of riling people up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    No you haven't... you literally shut down any talk about that as often as you can. I've explained multiple times that a Dark Ranger class based on Sylvanas is what people who want DR's talk about.

Not keeping your stories straight. Or you are causing a ruckus and trolling for the sake of riling people up.
    Yes, because lorewise, the Dark Ranger we'd get would be like Nathanos, not Sylvanas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Oh, but that is not a placeholder, is it? The very same model that is used for all 'decoys', magical or mechanical, is not a placeholder?

Funny how it seems convenient to you that THAT particular bit is not a placeholder...
    Like you said, it can't be a placeholder because it isnt available anywhere else.

Yes, because lorewise, the Dark Ranger we'd get would be like Nathanos, not Sylvanas.
    You really think Blizzard would design Dark Rangers to not be as their staple Dark Ranger?

You say Dark Ranger such as Sylvanas would be fine, when I say that you say "NO it's gonna be nathanos" Like... what the fuck is your deal even? Even when we have something to agree on you decide to act all retarded as usual.

Like you said, it can't be a placeholder because it isnt available anywhere else.
    Oh, I didn't say that. The ability is not seen elsewhere, but the model is available in every decoy ability, magical or mechanical.

10+ Year Old Account
    You really think Blizzard would design Dark Rangers to not be as their staple Dark Ranger?

You say Dark Ranger such as Sylvanas would be fine, when I say that you say "NO it's gonna be nathanos" Like... what the fuck is your deal even? Even when we have something to agree on you decide to act all retarded as usual.
    Yes, like I said, a Sylvanas Dark Ranger would be more than acceptable as a future hero class. Unfortunately, Blizzard has made that pretty unlikely due to their lore surrounding the Dark Ranger concept.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Oh, I didn't say that. The ability is not seen elsewhere, but the model is available in every decoy ability, magical or mechanical.
    Yeah I was talking about the ability.

But okay....

Yes, like I said, a Sylvanas Dark Ranger would be more than acceptable as a future hero class. Unfortunately, Blizzard has made that pretty unlikely due to their lore surrounding the Dark Ranger concept.
    Apparently creating lore is non-negotiable. It's not like they continuously write new lore and stuff. They dig everything up from sacred ancient texts.

Apparently creating lore is non-negotiable. It's not like they continuously write new lore and stuff. They dig everything up from sacred ancient texts.
    If anything, Sylvanas powers in BFA cinematic and the Saurfang duel suggest a whole new unexplored domain of magic. It begs to be made into a class. If anything, it will be a waste if they just make it the "cool villain class" and have players stuck with limited playable options.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I'm saying is that if Blizzard's goal was to give us a DR class like Sylvanas, they wouldn't have set it up the way they have. Now if we get a DR class next expansion, it'll more than likely be like Nathanos.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    If anything, Sylvanas powers in BFA cinematic and the Saurfang duel suggest a whole new unexplored domain of magic. It begs to be made into a class. If anything, it will be a waste if they just make it the "cool villain class" and have players stuck with limited playable options.
    i cant say alliance wuld have dark ranger becus of lore direction wich is why i see it be a faction thing like alliance got void ranger based on alleria windrunner and horde gets their dark ranger does not really matter if their ability feels simlair but look visual diffrent tho atleast it be a faction diffrence but i gona idmit not 100% sure we will get it in next expansion becus i think they need to explore the void alot more and i am still not sure we have done that yet
    becus dark ranger can have a banshee form while void ranger can have a void aberration form something but not sure any of those gona have the haunting wave ability becus of void elf ravial spatial rift

ofc i think all old classes should evolve to their their racial stuff to be a part of their class aswell i think that can go a intresting way for wow to evolve but that require much bigger changes =/ i cant wait for blizzcon tho i hope we get a good Q/A that ask more useful question... like they did last year
    but again the hearthstone thing....

What I'm saying is that if Blizzard's goal was to give us a DR class like Sylvanas, they wouldn't have set it up the way they have. Now if we get a DR class next expansion, it'll more than likely be like Nathanos.
    and which way is that? Because atm they are setting Sylvanas up for something big.

10+ Year Old Account
    and which way is that? Because atm they are setting Sylvanas up for something big.
    Well for starters, they would have made her capable of creating more half Banshee Dark Rangers.

Well for starters, they would have made her capable of creating more half Banshee Dark Rangers.
    We have countless of deads and we have plenty of hints of Bolvars return. Currently the Lich King, Lich king were the one who created sylvanas to begin with. No reason he can't be used to raise more dead. We know he does because pandaren will be able to be DK's, even if it's just NPC's that shows Bolvar is resurrecting the dead. You don't need Sylvanas to create banshee dark rangers. You need someone to revive all the countless dead on both horde and alliance and some of them becoming banshee dark rangers.

It's ezpz to write lore to justify it. Especially when everything is already present in the game.

What I'm saying is that if Blizzard's goal was to give us a DR class like Sylvanas, they wouldn't have set it up the way they have.
    And as we all know, what you think of what and how Blizzard does things doesn't have that good of a track record...

Tinker has to be the lamest and most uninspiring new class ever

10+ Year Old Account
    We have countless of deads and we have plenty of hints of Bolvars return. Currently the Lich King, Lich king were the one who created sylvanas to begin with. No reason he can't be used to raise more dead. We know he does because pandaren will be able to be DK's, even if it's just NPC's that shows Bolvar is resurrecting the dead. You don't need Sylvanas to create banshee dark rangers. You need someone to revive all the countless dead on both horde and alliance and some of them becoming banshee dark rangers.

It's ezpz to write lore to justify it. Especially when everything is already present in the game.
    That Lich King stuff is just for AR DKs. Also Arthas didn't create Sylvanas the Dark Ranger, he created Sylvanas the Banshee. Sylvanas because a Dark Ranger when she returned to her body after the Lich King's power waned.

In any case, I will never completely write off the possibility of Dark Rangers simply due to Sylvanas' popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Tinker has to be the lamest and most uninspiring new class ever
    i dont know i find classes that fits that theme even more how abut gladiator or a spearman sounds really basic and simple not much to direction to go here right???

What difference does it make if she leaves or not? It's not like we had to wait for Arthas to become an ally in order for us to have Death Knights. If anything, him being an enemy was the reason that Death Knights could be playable and not tied to his undying will.

After latest streak of datamining I feel safe. Chances are we on't get this filthy class in the next expansion. Dragonsworn or Dark Ranger are more probable.