Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    The indicator is the popularity of the Tinker class concept.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I'd be okay with Maghar Orc, Draenei, Vulpera, and Mechagnome Tinkers as well. But only if their unique tech is properly represented.
    tinkers aren't even that popular lol. every thread about them is mostly you arguing for them.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    tinkers aren't even that popular lol. every thread about them is mostly you arguing for them.
    well this person is trolling we already know how lazy the argument is from you
    mage, warlock and shaman spellcaster all use fire
    paladin and priest = 5 spec around holy
    this prooved the hole on how something cant be simlair becus it can
    and no i hear alot people wanting tinker in retail but they are not on a forum all the time
    teriz is open to stuff but he does more research

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet in every head to head poll it beats every other future class concept handily.

The indicator is the popularity of the Tinker class concept.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I'd be okay with Maghar Orc, Draenei, Vulpera, and Mechagnome Tinkers as well. But only if their unique tech is properly represented.
    There is no indicator of the popularity of the Tinker Class Concept outside of a pole with a really small sample size, after years of spamming with tinker concepts.

And even if we get tinker, what would be the argument of restricting the popularity of the class by restricting it to less popular races? Blizzard didn't do this with the Monk, because they knew it would have made the class even less played. They could pull it off with Night elves due to how popular those two races are.

Especially since in the game, every race has proven to have engineers and tinkers on board. Actually, the gnome themed technology is so far the rarest and not that impressive. On Alliance Side, the most impressive technological archivements are human based once like the gunships or azerithe machines, dwarven tanks and draenei technology. Gnomen Technology so far has contributed barely anything, they are actually one of the least technologically useful races.

On Horde, Undead alchemists and blood elves have created the two strongest weapons of mass destructions in the setting, the plague and the manabomb and the Mag'har Orcs inside the Iron Horde were so far one of the most technologically powerful groups. Sure, a Goblin invented the technology, but it only became impressive when the Orcs adapted with, with creating shit like massive trains which the goblins are unable to build themselves.

And yet in every head to head poll it beats every other future class concept handily.
    eh not really. it's usually 40% tinker and 60% want anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    There is no indicator of the popularity of the Tinker Class Concept outside of a pole with a really small sample size, after years of spamming with tinker concepts.
    What's more representative? Your personal opinion, or the votes of 1200 users on this forum?

Gee that's a hard one.

wuld say 60% gona be more mad if we get another class based on elves we already got druid, hunter, demon hunter and part of the priest

10+ Year Old Account
    If its 40% Tinker, %18 Necromancer, 15% Warden, 12% Dark Ranger, 8% Bard, 5% Dragonsworn, and 2% Spellbreaker, that's the Tinker winning handily.

i dont know that tinker suit is rather amazing

people love mechagon i hear more posestive then negative

ulduar keeps showing the fun with steam robots

i wuld say the likes in the video show alot people like tinker aswell even more then the vote poll
    Last edited by Dragtox; 2019-10-18 at 05:10 PM.

Great, so it takes EVERY OTHER CONCEPT to beat Tinker.

I mean, going by that logic once again we shouldn't be discussing any new class because none of them get 50% of the votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    Great, so it takes EVERY OTHER CONCEPT to beat Tinker.

I mean, going by that logic once again we shouldn't be discussing any new class because none of them get 50% of the votes.
    Well to be fair, the Tinker gets over 50% in this poll;

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...W-class-in-9-0

What's more representative? Your personal opinion, or the votes of 1200 users on this forum?

Gee that's a hard one.
    I'd say my own opinion since I'd source a larger pool than 1200 people on one forum.

Reddit, for example, has 1.2m members. Better to ask there.

Which class will be next.
    Not: Which class do you want.

Two different questions.

Gee that's a hard one.
    The fact that so far, darker classes have done better than the one brighter and more lighthearted class and the massive unpopularity of Gnomes and Goblins in the player base.

- - - Updated - - -

Normal people still won't play toddlers with old man faces just because of tinker because this is legitimately weird and I think I would avoid people who are into this in real life.

The fact that so far, darker classes have done better than the one brighter and more lighthearted class and the massive unpopularity of Gnomes and Goblins in the player base.
    we dont have alot evidence most people wanted dk as a class but that was around the time we did not have as much info as we had now
    monk had abit fun tank spec befor they changed it to be honest throwing keg was fun but yes people like to hate new stuff but pandaria had alot lore and good gameplay
    but i agree other spec were meh but cant say monk did not have some fun ability

demon hunter we wanted for a while double jump makes the class even more fun but spec it was the hard thing so i give credit to blizzard to how the made the tank spec work but its to complicated played to me so its not for me

and to be honest and we are not sure what shadowland we have to wait for blizzcon but like we predict aswell is even blizzard dont think this next expansion can be class themed so they worked on tinker to be a thing in bfa with all the allied race we are getting!

What is this nonsense? Most played classes are Hunter/Druid/Paladin. How are these "darker classes"? So much trash and nonsense in this thread it's crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Normal people still won't play toddlers with old man faces just because of tinker because this is legitimately weird and I think I would avoid people who are into this in real life.
    normal person wuld not play games
    btw we are nerds

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    What is this nonsense? Most played classes are Hunter/Druid/Paladin. How are these "darker classes"? So much trash and nonsense in this thread it's crazy.
    i noticed that

Dark Ranger is far more likely now that we can be almost 100% sure the Shadowlands is coming. Though many of us saw this coming.

Also Nathanos was training a new generation of rangers since before the events of Legion, you can bet there are thousands of them and with Sylvanas leaving she will be abandoning most of them to their own machinations.

Human, Undead, Blood Elf, Night Elf.

Possibly a few Allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    we dont have alot evidence most people wanted dk as a class but that was around the time we did not have as much info as we had now
    monk had abit fun tank spec befor they changed it to be honest throwing keg was fun but yes people like to hate new stuff but pandaria had alot lore and good gameplay
    but i agree other spec were meh but cant say monk did not have some fun ability

demon hunter we wanted for a while double jump makes the class even more fun but spec it was the hard thing so i give credit to blizzard to how the made the tank spec work but its to complicated played to me so its not for me

and to be honest and we are not sure what shadowland we have to wait for blizzcon but like we predict aswell is even blizzard dont think this next expansion can be class themed so they worked on tinker to be a thing in bfa with all the allied race we are getting!
    Your writing style becomes weirder and weirder.

There is still the fact that Monks are the least popular class in the game. They were not really well received, while DK and DH were highly popular and well received. People generally are okay with the whimsical and more bright elements of the plot, but they don't want them front and center. Which is why people generally prefer to play pretty humanoid races and after that the monstrous once, with the whimsical, cute and comedic ones coming last.

And Blizzard knows this. They didn't even made Mechagon the main zone of the patch. They made it a side zone with a self-contained side story and a dungeon, while Nazjatar and Naga received the core attention as the main zone which continues the main story and has a raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    I'd say my own opinion since I'd source a larger pool than 1200 people on one forum.

Reddit, for example, has 1.2m members. Better to ask there.
    This one has 600k, so it's no slouch either.

However if you want to make a poll on reddit, knock yourself out. You're more than likely going to get similar results.