Poll: .

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I'll level one, it'll hit 110 and never be touched. Same as my Mag'har and Nightborne.

Ofc. Its the first cool allied race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah and I'm gonna roll a rogue and be a annoying sumbitch in battlegrounds.....that and

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Why not? I still wish there were tag team abilities where DPS could throw a dwarf tank at the boss. Dwarf tossing needs to be a party ability!
    I'm imagining the thrown dwarves sound like this:
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Yes. But to the same extent that I play any other alt, the main purpose of my alts is to get heritage armors and farm mounts or feed my main with things such as manapearls. I don't mind the idea of them either way, they are pretty cute, it's just that I'd play it no matter what it was for completionist sake anyway.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Yeah and I'm gonna roll a rogue and be a annoying sumbitch in battlegrounds.....that and
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE[/video]
    The fact their dance comes from that is so on the nose I have to give it to Blizz for that one.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    You'll have to toss me!
    What?
    I cannot make that jump! Toss me! . . . ohh . . . uh don't tell the elf.
    LOL exactly...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    I'm imagining the thrown dwarves sound like this:
    Lol that's how the Kul'tirans would sound before tossing a Dwarf into N'zoth's face.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    I could imagine a large party of vulpera using their camp feature outside capital cities or other harder to reach areas for horde and summoning others to raid locations. World PvP tactics with such a utility could be devious.
    IMO there is really not much hard to reach areas, and even if they are, vulperas dont have like double jump or something, they have everything other players have, so anywhere they can get others can too. the only thing it saves is time. about WoW PvP Im not sure how it can be exploited, if you can give me an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    A furry, who's a little weird but otherwise harmless, is almost as bad in your mind as people who hunt and sexually abuse children?

And why are people who play Vulpera automatically "furries" but not Worgen, Tauren, or Pandaren?
    The anti-furries crowd was extremely active and in full force during all of MoP and Cata dude.

Tauren escaped the anti-furry wrath because they are Minotaurs, a historically accepted fantasy race from Greek legend. Plus I don’t think furries applies to cows? Don’t they only sexualize cute animals like dogs and kitty cats?

No I won't... I learned my lesson with Goblins and Gnomes... too small models, can't see a thing.

I always end up going back to Blood Elf anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never levelled up an Allied race character, so I guess I won't level up a Vulpera (or a Mechagnome)

I drew the line at Pandas

I want to, but my two favorite classes are paladin and druid, and Vulpera can't be either of those classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, while waiting 9.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    IMO there is really not much hard to reach areas, and even if they are, vulperas dont have like double jump or something, they have everything other players have, so anywhere they can get others can too. the only thing it saves is time. about WoW PvP Im not sure how it can be exploited, if you can give me an example.
    TBH theres not many ways to exploit with flying anymore, but one way i could see it working is doing [For The Horde] and killing the faction leaders.

I could imagine the raid having a few vulpera warlocks and rogues set their camps to the SW Cathedral catacombs where there are no guards, start summoning the raid in after killing Velen or Tyrande, and boom: instant raid in Stormwind without warning.

I know its kinda a moot point since everyone and their mother has that achievement at this point, but future expansions and content could utilize such a skill if Flying is disabled at the start.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    TBH theres not many ways to exploit with flying anymore, but one way i could see it working is doing [For The Horde] and killing the faction leaders.

I could imagine the raid having a few vulpera warlocks and rogues set their camps to the SW Cathedral catacombs where there are no guards, start summoning the raid in after killing Velen or Tyrande, and boom: instant raid in Stormwind without warning.

I know its kinda a moot point since everyone and their mother has that achievement at this point, but future expansions and content could utilize such a skill if Flying is disabled at the start.
    yea that can happen, but I think its not much of a deal, we probably see that once or twice a year I say!

besides, they can make it so Vulperas have to be in rested area to camp ( which I kinda feel kills the word "camp" if its in a rested area) but its still a secendary HS.

I hope it has some kind of camping visual even tho I wont play it cuz its horde, but it would look nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    The anti-furries crowd was extremely active and in full force during all of MoP and Cata dude.

Tauren escaped the anti-furry wrath because they are Minotaurs, a historically accepted fantasy race from Greek legend. Plus I don’t think furries applies to cows? Don’t they only sexualize cute animals like dogs and kitty cats?
    Wait... you’re going to call people furries in a demeaning manner, but you don’t even know what a furry is?

Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Wait... you’re going to call people furries in a demeaning manner, but you don’t even know what a furry is?

Wow...
    Furries demeaned themselves, thank you very much