Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

[Possible Spoilers] What is going to happen to Talanji?

Couldn't see anything about her in the data-mined info so far, which is strange because she is one of major characters of this expansion.

Is she getting a seat on the new Council? I guess her feelings towards the Alliance might be a problem for the other leaders.

Will they make her Tyrande's counterpart in the Horde, or will she "let go" and make peace with the people who murdered her father - the King of her own people?

Blizzard could use her as an instrument to keep the PvP in the game somewhat justified, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    She will take some anduin-pattented human potential pills and will be converted. Just like all life on azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    She will take some anduin-pattented human potential pills and will be converted. Just like all life on azeroth.
    They come in human, lion sigil, and paladin shaped chewables. Now with 4 fun and exciting colors blue, light blue, dark blue, and slightly darker blue!

Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    Couldn't see anything about her in the data-mined info so far, which is strange because she is one of major characters of this expansion.

Is she getting a seat on the new Council? I guess her feelings towards the Alliance might be a problem for the other leaders.

Will they make her Tyrande's counterpart in the Horde, or will she "let go" and make peace with the people who murdered her father - the King of her own people?

Blizzard could use her as an instrument to keep the PvP in the game somewhat justified, I guess.
    My guess is, they are going to put her aside until Shadowlands stuff happens. New whispers hinted at the Death Loa of Farraki being involved in the future events, Mueh’zala. I’m willing to bet that this is who Bwonsamdi’s “boss” is and with Talanji being connected to our favorite Loa, I think we’ll see her then.

Why are you so obsessed with Anduin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Why are you so obsessed with Anduin?
    Because he is one true lord. A shining sun of azeroth. Our beloved spiritual liege. And ultimate light novel protagonist (western version).

7+ Year Old Account
    Because he is one true lord. A shining sun of azeroth. Our beloved spiritual liege. And ultimate light novel protagonist (western version).
    With how often you go on about him, it gets hard to tell if you are just meme'ing or are genuinely obsessed with him.

I'm convinced it's actually a bit of both.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    With how often you go on about him, it gets hard to tell if you are just meme'ing or are genuinely obsessed with him.

I'm convinced it's actually a bit of both.
    Can anyone not be obsessed with our ultimate male role model? Lady golden knows the way.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone not be obsessed with our ultimate male role model? Lady golden knows the way.
    Perhaps you should join Dickmann in buying an Anduin shirt then?

Maybe you can buy an XXXL one and take a BFF styled photo of you both fitting in to the same shirt.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shes gonna get forgotten for some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Perhaps you should join Dickmann in buying an Anduin shirt then?

Maybe you can buy an XXXL one and take a BFF styled photo of you both fitting in to the same shirt.
    Sadly he isn't buying one. Not that a mere shirt could quench the thirst for spiritual liege (am i doing it right blizzard?)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    Since when did we need justification?
    Why do you fight?
    Because I like to challenge myself against my peers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmondil View Post
    Shes gonna get forgotten for some time.
    Not if like shandris and other she joins anduin harem.

I don't know what's more hilarious.

The Horde going back to her and saying "Sooooo... we've made peace with the Alliance now. Sorry they killed your dad! Friendsies!!!"

Or Jaina going back to Kul Tiras and saying "Soooo... I know I was thrown out for making friends with the Horde and I've spent the past expac getting back into your good books, while Horde have been murdering all your people in cold blood... well we're friends with Thrall and the Horde again guys!!!!! Friendsies!!"

Between them and Tyrande, I think Blizzard forget what they've even been writing sometimes lol
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I hope the expansion will end with Anduin and Baine's head on spikes.
    This is World of Warcraft, not "Care Bears Simulator".

@Daevelian

I was right yet again, so I won't need to buy shit. You can make up the profits Blizz lost by buying the Sylvanas body pillow you keep talking about though. It'll help you get all that projection out of your system.

On-topic: Best case scenario she's the Tyrande equivalent Horde-side enabling an excuse for war mode. More likely scenario she apologizes to the Alliance for getting their swords dirtied with her dad's blood.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2019-10-08 at 10:42 AM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh, Delaryn never betrayed Sylvanas. If anything she is "lost" now that senpai abandoned her.
    She's not on Sylvanas's side and is either enlightened by Calia or put out of her misery, so I'll take that as a win.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Probably gonna take the blue pill to forget witnesses all the flip flop moments between Alliance and Horde. Being part of a truce after being dragged into a war quickly resulting in her dad being killed and then see the two factions turn against the one person who actually appeared to stand by her side from the start.

If I were in her shoes I would definitely be reacting like this

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    @Daevelian

I was right yet again, so I won't need to buy shit. You can make up the profits Blizz lost by buying the Sylvanas body pillow you keep talking about though. It'll help you get all that projection out of your system.

On-topic: Best case scenario she's the Tyrande equivalent Horde-side enabling an excuse for war mode. More likely scenario she apologizes to the Alliance for getting their swords dirtied with her dad's blood.
    Nope, yet to see her actually "betray" Sylvanas, the shirt is still on the table, sorry.

Also, i believe you have me confused with Bennett on the pillow thing, i don't recall ever mentioning anything about a Sylvanas body pillow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You can just preserve your sanity and throw the bitter fanbois who just post one liners and the LARPers (especially the latter) in your ignore list.
    Already have with the more toxic ones, though i kind of enjoy FriendlyImmo, Dickmann and Arashi's humour. Unlike the super serious ones, they at least mix in a level of humour that makes it fun.
    TEA IS DOWN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing that will happen to half the notable characters after the war, suddenly the huge grievances forgotten and everyone will happily hug the very same people who killed their parents, siblings, destroyed their cities and trees and what not, as if nothing ever happened.

You will have a couple of select characters who go rogue and eventually get a huge red target painted on their backs with <Mad Queen/King/Lord/Lady X> title and we will get our ilvl 750 boots off their cold corpses.