Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    You're are absolutely right. And this forum and explicitly this thread is by no means a representation of the wow community which is full of people who enjoy the game.
    Now let's get out of here...
    Lezgooo. (A lot people i know don't even come to MMO, so it's not a full representation of all wow community that is spread everywhere and some don't even come to forums)

10+ Year Old Account
    Question: Why should we give a shit about people who are not returning for a patch?
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Question: Why should we give a shit about people who are not returning for a patch?
    If you like the current version, losing players would concern you because it would make it more likely they change course away from the things you like.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

it really isn't as impressive as they try to talk it up to be.

literally all it has is some cool looking stuff. the visions are grindy as shit, in a very bad way, and the assaults are literally just a return of the WoD "fill the bar" zone, not even as good as the faction incursions.

I'll check it out just for the story and to see where it's going. Nothing else in BFA appeals to me right now.

I was excited for the visions but after going onto the PTR I didn't find them interesting. Having to do assaults then visions just feels like more forced garbage content. Of course they have a legendary cloak gated behind it. The issue is the visions aren't even hard; I never lost much health at all I just got owned due to sanity. It's actually really pathetic content. I will more then likely get the cloak, clear the raid on heroic, then unsub until next xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    literally all it has is some cool looking stuff. the visions are grindy as shit, in a very bad way, and the assaults are literally just a return of the WoD "fill the bar" zone, not even as good as the faction incursions.
    Assault tuning is currently pretty bad too with interactables only being clickable by one player, normal mobs giving 1% progress each and weird world quests that are not marked on the map and under objectives so they are hard to find and sometimes it's unclear what to do due to a lack of instructions (and sometimes they are obviously just broken).

It is the first build but it definitely still needs some polish.

I tried 8.2 for an hour cause I thought Nazjatar / Azshara would be pretty cool right? The story quests lasted 15 minutes until it told me to go to Highmountain and then I come back and its do lame world quests like "pick 15 herbs, kill 15 crabs" etc for some goblins on a barren sea floor with sting rays that float without any water... like what?

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    I was excited for the visions but after going onto the PTR I didn't find them interesting. Having to do assaults then visions just feels like more forced garbage content. Of course they have a legendary cloak gated behind it. The issue is the visions aren't even hard; I never lost much health at all I just got owned due to sanity. It's actually really pathetic content. I will more then likely get the cloak, clear the raid on heroic, then unsub until next xpac.
    With the up to 75% reduction in sanity consumption with the cloak visions get ridiculously easy. No comparison to Mage tower.

Not even close. Until they do something that lets a Horde player think he it a good guy, I won't be fun to play. Instead, they have been kept playing footsie with the evil Horde meme.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Cool.
    Have fun doing whatever.

Yea,Raiding Guild died week prior to 8.2, stayed and unlocked flying. Basically done.

8.2.5 - ending was good, but the story transition from 8.2 -> 8.2.5 was lacking.

Not really interested in the essences system. Still didn't fixed Arms.

Checkd out the PTR and was like meh so far. might have to check it out again after some time.

But atm , i will not be returning. sad times.

10+ Year Old Account
    8.3 doesn't do anything to address the problems the game has had since Legion/BfA. They're just doubling down on those bad systems with more AP grind, more Essences, more Titanforging (probably?). No meaningful class changes either, but we already knew that. There's just no reason to play the game until these systems are redesigned or removed.

Maybe 9.0 will resolve some of them, but I'm not holding my breath.

probably not on release no... it's the last patch of the expansion right? if so i'll probably check it out near the end.
    there's really no need to be there from the get go with how it's designed now.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

To put it another way, until Blizzard shows some sign of understanding what is wrong with how they are writing the Horde, there really isn't any point.

Every decision Blizz makes now reassures me that in the future they're going to go the way of Runescape classic. I'd love a WoW that wasn't coauthored by fanficts
    We both know you're wrong, I'm just louder than your quiet conscious.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I’m still a hardcore nerd, x7 120 characters(430-440+ilvl) (back in Legion x15 110 with all specs Mage Tower achieve etc), I’ve been playing since beta, in most cases i was happy with patches and expansions, but WoD and BFA, there alot to do, but idk...
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Quote Originally Posted by kyo wolfsfang View Post
    From the information given. It doesnt look like it will bring me back

New races were predicted a long time ago by pretty much everyone. And is not really a new reason to return to a game.

New raid. Like every other patch. I'll just watch youtube to see the story of the place.

Lore, same as above.

Assaults. We already have had those.

Dungeon skip mechanics.. ok?

The only thing remotely interesting that might MIGHT check out is the visions, which lets all face it. Its withered training 2.0. But it looks like it has enough of a spin to make it somewhat interesting. But I'd only log on, try that, then log off and go back to classic.

TLDR. 8.3 as it stands right now with the limited information we have been given, just seems more of the same we've already had, just reskinned. I'll wait and see if there will be any more added to this. But im not interested in returning.
    Why are you playing classic when you can watch it all on twitch live stream ?

Class design remains unfixed -> see you in 9.0.

Quote Originally Posted by kyo wolfsfang View Post
    From the information given. It doesnt look like it will bring me back
    yet the game is soooooooooooo important to you that you have to post on a fan page????

if you dont like it thats fine, move on and play something else.
    and you are shizzo arent you? complaining about all stuff being there before and then saying you play classic which has also been there BEFORE....