Future mount speculation & wishful thinking

What existing models would you like to see become mounts at some point in the future?

Personally I'd like to see a proper mech. Like the Clockwork Giants, for example.
    Would also like to see Giddy's Crawler as an available mount at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    At this point I would settle for Rusntfeathers mount. XD

Back when I did archeology I thought they should have added a mount that lets you survey. I dont do arch. anymore so meh. Also I thought they should have made some sort of cave mount, an elemental worm or something that at least lets you move faster while inside a cave. But that might undermine the notion of going into one of those.

As far as actual mount models.... I still want a jet pack. Doesnt have to work like the Mechagon pack, make it a regular mount.

Also, it would be nice if they actually designed a mount system that worked with world content. Sort of like an extension of the equipment but that with a few more complexities added to it. Make it work with bodyguards and with a big focus on questing, gathering, world pvp, world bosses, pet battling and any other non raid system. Idk, just a thought.
    Aw man, archaeology mount would've been so nice. Really wish that new Recruit-a-Friend mount was what you described now.
    Jet Pack would be dope as well, kinda like the Red Flying Disc 2.0, in a way.