Is the Gift of N'Zoth going to do anything?

I haven't seen any hints of anything that might be related to it. Do you guys think there will be something for those who kept the gift, or do you think it will end up being nothing?

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I've seen a title "Servant of N'zoth" on wowhead and I hope the gift will give that title
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

7+ Year Old Account
    The writers kinda forgot the gift was a thing
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

It probably has something to do with the "Servant of N'zoth" title.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    title "Servant of N'zoth" is from the new pvp toy that lets you kill your own faction; akin to cata & legion toys that did the same thing
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    The writers kinda forgot the gift was a thing
    Well, it wasn't really something you were supposed to keep.

My Void Elf Hunter proudly wears Gift of N'Zoth still.

Embrace it...

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, it wasn't really something you were supposed to keep.
    If it wasn't something you weren't supposed to keep, then it wouldn't have been an option to do so. Ion even stated in one of their talks, hey you can keep this, or get rid of it, the choice is yours.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    If it wasn't something you weren't supposed to keep, then it wouldn't have been an option to do so. Ion even stated in one of their talks, hey you can keep this, or get rid of it, the choice is yours.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    It's not something you were supposed to keep. That doesn't mean it's something you're unable to keep.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's not something you were supposed to keep. That doesn't mean it's something you're unable to keep.
    Maybe you don't understand English, and that's fine. But when you have a "CHOICE" in regards to something, it is your decision on how to deal with it. So to say you weren't supposed to keep it is complete conjecture.

Stop trying to project your opinions as a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Maybe you don't understand English, and that's fine. But when you have a "CHOICE" in regards to something, it is your decision on how to deal with it. So to say you weren't supposed to keep it is complete conjecture.
    Do you even know how one keeps the gift? It's pretty clear that's not the intended path, since it prevents you from finishing the Crucible questline.

Yes, Ion said the choice is yours. Because Blizzard can't really force you to do the quest. Not because it was intended this way.

Maybe you don't understand english, but there's ways to remedy that. I wouldn't say it's fine though, poor language skills can be a serious hindrance.

remember when DKs had the choice to spare or kill the red dragons, got a FoS for killing, and because the internet bitched blizz removed it?

since you can lose the Gift of N'Zoth, many people will bitch if any reward, no matter how small, is attached to it.

What do you expect, to have the "heroes" as the final raid boss while everyone else raids N'zoth?

It's flavour. At best, some pet or minor thing for doing the next step of the quest.

I keep it until it's removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    I haven't seen any hints of anything that might be related to it. Do you guys think there will be something for those who kept the gift, or do you think it will end up being nothing?
    Remember that Artifact power thing we've all been kind of wanting to just stop?

Now Introducing Azerite Artifact Sanity Charm Weapon Trinket Item 3.0!. You're going to love how well this fits on you. Sort of like a ban on players who are Pro Hong Kong protesting
    We both know you're wrong, I'm just louder than your quiet conscious.