10+ Year Old Account

Sylvanas and DK 9.0

surprised no one posted that, or maybe it got posted in general ? anyway
    Wowhead tried to load DK intro and failed, but the bugged screenshot got very interesting result, a certain b8tch queen result in the bugged loaded screen
    thoughts ?
    (the screenshot is just the character loaded and Sylvanas below him, nothing else)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Sylvanas is evolving and now can create bugs in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Sylvanas is evolving and now can create bugs in game.
    The hour of her ascension is near. Soon she'll be able to create pillars of salt across all realities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    now that i dug about the topic more, i find older info about how sylvanas trigger dialogue with DKs added in patch 8.3 already in first place so i guess this screenshot is kind old info and semi-useless (also i can't find it again)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power