Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    You want classic, which is all you talk about or support anyway, so just keep playing classic!
    Because, he wont be happy till retail is destroyed because he has CDS...he can't accept there are people who don't like classic so he wants retail to be made into classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    ...Every time you kill another player, you are granted 10 minutes of flying time.
    Warmode disables flying... toogle it off to fly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    Below are some of the changes I'd like to see next expansion. With the success of classic, I think some of these will appeal to both sides of the fence. Agree or disagree, and feel free to add your own suggestions, just keep it civil.

Flying available from launch.
    - Just make the requirement that you have to explore the whole area in full and do the main story line in each zone. This would make doing world quests and leveling alts far less painful. Its clear this is a huge demand from players, give it to us.

Remove the Artifact/HoA type gear system.
    - While I enjoyed the artifact weapon system at first, it quickly became redundant and a grind system without an end. The same goes for HoA. These systems encourage no-lifing. Return to the days where raiding/high-end pvp provided bis.

Return reforging.
    - That will help upgrades even without getting warforge/titanforge procs.

Bring back a simpler time in wow.
    - With N'zoth, the last of the old gods, defeated, the hero's of azeroth return home to find that old foes have been building their army's and are once again a threat to the people of azeroth. Drained of their power received from the heart of azeroth to defeat N'zoth, they are mere mortals again weary from years of battling not only N'zoth and his minion but also the legion before.

Take advantage of phasing tech more.
    - With both factions back on Kalimdor and The Earstern Kindoms, use phasing to make those zones scale up to max level. Make them original 1-119 And then from 120-125(new max level) actual zones, with the abilty to talk to chromie to visit the old world.

Bring back the old pvp gear system.
    - Allow players to acquire honor/conquest and purchase the bits they want. The ability to grind bgs for a weekend and get basic pvp gear is far and above optimal to the system we have now. At the start of each season, let players buy last seasons best sub 2200 conquest gear with honor, while maybe putting small time gates on weapons as an incentive to pvp each season.

Dungeons and raids.
    -Shortly after we return to Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms we find our cities under constant threat from the army's that have been building while we are gone. Major cities could be dungeons with each capitol, SW and Org, being the end raids for the first major content patch.
    - Use the same tech from BoD to change horde into alliance and alliance into horde when you are in the opposing factions city.

Just a few thoughts. Agree or disagree, add your own suggestions, just keep it civil.
    I actually love every one of these ideas. My favs are:

-Back to a simpler time. Absolutely. There is soooo much good stuff on the "local" level that we could get back to that would be so interesting.
    -Phasing tech. Yep. Absolutely make that highlevel stuff in the same zones. Love it.
    -Reforging: I loved it. But i love tinkering with stuff, I just love options.
    -Gearing system: I hate Legion and BOD gearing. It isn't fun to gear up anymore. Go back to something like TBC, WOTLK stuff. Love tier gear far more.

I'd like to see a lot more dungeons being released throughout the xpac. Gets boring running the same stuff over and over. Even if some of these are simply modifying and updating old dungeons, which if we go back to simpler times we can have these be legit threats again. Gang has moved in to take over this area or cult has risen up, necro, or w/e. Be great to see a steady stream of dungeons being released

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Nope, I'd like to see the sinking ship of retail start sailing again.
    The game as potential it just needs to get back to the grassroots which made it an outstanding game.

Blizzard could do a full reset and run with the mentalities of TBC/WOTLK paired with all the new classes/races/dungeon-raid mechanics.
    Retail just has too many ez mode aspects that need to be stripped.

An MMORPG should take time and players be rewarded for that time being spent.
    Unfortunately the current retail design has been modeled off mobile games and it's killed the community, the game play and made the game way too casual.
    You've got to remember, the older player base doesn't have as much time as they once did. People who started playing this in their late teens when the game launched, are now in their 30's. You'd probably find the large majority of players are in their late 20's to early 30's and just have more rl obligations now, and don't want it to take 8 days played to reach max level. If you want classic go play classic.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Remove the Artifact/HoA type gear system.
    - While I enjoyed the artifact weapon system at first, it quickly became redundant and a grind system without an end. The same goes for HoA. These systems encourage no-lifing. Return to the days where raiding/high-end pvp provided bis.
    As I am always arguing, burnout is the main reason people quit on expansions like this. Not the content or mechanics, just plain simple burnout. Content like this will burn players out like crazy, and they'll grind to death because they want to get it... then get bored and just stop entirely. It's bad. And it's even worse when the perks you gain from them feel disappointing, which at least Artifacts in Legion did not do.

Removing this system would be a big step forward. But I am betting Blizzard things it's 'retaining players' by 'keeping them busy'. smh

Return reforging.
    - That will help upgrades even without getting warforge/titanforge procs.

Bring back a simpler time in wow.
    - With N'zoth, the last of the old gods, defeated, the hero's of azeroth return home to find that old foes have been building their army's and are once again a threat to the people of azeroth. Drained of their power received from the heart of azeroth to defeat N'zoth, they are mere mortals again weary from years of battling not only N'zoth and his minion but also the legion before.
    I couldn't agree more. My favorite expansions were the ones where I felt like an adventurer.

To be honest they did this to an extent with BFA. BFA's leveling content was outstanding. I loved Kul Tiras and Zandalar both. Questing through them was--and continues to be--one of my favorite parts of this expansion. But then you get into the war campaign and old god nonsense and everything starts to fall apart.

Mind you, we definitely need a significant threat, but they don't need to keep trying to one up the previous threat. Just have a new threat, not "omg save teh universe". I mean, I was literally facepalming when I read the description for Nyalotha telling us that the fate of the universe was in the hands of the Alliance and Horde... smh

Take advantage of phasing tech more.
    - With both factions back on Kalimdor and The Earstern Kindoms, use phasing to make those zones scale up to max level. Make them original 1-119 And then from 120-125(new max level) actual zones, with the abilty to talk to chromie to visit the old world.
    I don't know what you are asking for here. If you are asking for the Cataclysm treatment 2.0, I am very uncomfortable with that. I don't think it will be a good idea. I like updating the story as much as the next guy but this is a risky investment. Cataclysm took years to get out and the content outside of the new 1-60 leveling content was very, very lacking. If we have to update story content, I'd rather see TBC and WotLK updated since they are inconsistent in the timeline, and use phasing tech to make the story progression feel natural. i.e., Garrosh be warchief until 90, then Vol'jin until 100, then Sylvanas until 120... etc.

If you are suggesting we enable classic content on normal servers through phasing, I couldn't agree more, but I don't see it happening.

If you are saying our new expansion should just be old zones revisited with phasing technology, I strongly disagree. It didn't work well in Cataclysm when they were actually new zones, it wouldn't work here. Traveling would get tedious and the zones would feel boring. I can already imagine the complaining... and a lot of it would be pretty valid, tbh. I like most of your suggestions, but if you mean to suggest this (that I am not misinterpreting it), I am against it. Very strongly.

Bring back the old pvp gear system.
    - Allow players to acquire honor/conquest and purchase the bits they want. The ability to grind bgs for a weekend and get basic pvp gear is far and above optimal to the system we have now. At the start of each season, let players buy last seasons best sub 2200 conquest gear with honor, while maybe putting small time gates on weapons as an incentive to pvp each season.
    I dislike random loot, too, if you're saying that. I'd love to be able to pick which gear I want. If you're saying that we should remove the banked conquest points so new PvPers can't catch up, then I am against it. If you are suggesting we bring back PvP stats like resilience, I am even more strongly against it. I think part of the issue was that players were farming PvP gear for PvE content, so maybe the solution is to give PvP gear higher statistics for PvP content or when flagged in the open world (on par with raiders), but weaker for PvE content. I dunno.

I think I could get behind this, depending.

Dungeons and raids.
    -Shortly after we return to Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms we find our cities under constant threat from the army's that have been building while we are gone. Major cities could be dungeons with each capitol, SW and Org, being the end raids for the first major content patch.
    - Use the same tech from BoD to change horde into alliance and alliance into horde when you are in the opposing factions city.
    Not sure what you are asking for here. I like the idea of capital-based dungeons though, and I have no problem with using BFA tech to make it possible. But it would be really bad for Mythic+. This kind of content might be better for leveling dungeons, and in those cases it's probably better if the old dungeons that are already there are just updated.

Maybe we can replace some of them. Remove Gnomeregan as a dungeon as it is currently, and replace it with an updated version that just involves exploring the depths beyond what is renovated for the open world as non-instanced. Make it straightforward and less frustrating, and properly finish the nonsensical ongoing story that has plagued gnome lore for a decade and a half.

I think Maraudon or Uldaman would be great candidates for updates as well. Hell, Blackrock Depths is probably needs it more than any other dungeon after Gnomeregan--why are the Alliance still fighting Emperor Thaurissan, lol? He died canonically in vanilla. In general I am a fan of updating old dungeons when they are boring or bad, or just feel archaic in design. Now that we have classic this is an even stronger argument.

Just make sure these dungeons have leveling versions instead of just endgame ones. New UBRS is cool, but it takes the place of old UBRS, and due to that, lowbies lose a potentially very interesting dungeon. It's wrong to take away UBRS and not give them a UBRS they can play, too, especially since UBRS eventually will become outdated content. I feel the same way about Deadmines to an extent, because the Vanessa Vancleef encounter is crucial to the story, and now that Cataclysm is neither endgame content nor Deadmines part of the Cataclysm timewalking, no one will ever experience it again.

I mean this isn't exactly what you are asking, and frankly I don't feel like we need new dungeons to necessarily be in our cities since we have them already, but I would love to see updates to older content that hasn't aged well, especially since we have Classic to cover for any content we might otherwise miss. But... I don't think most dungeons will have people feeling especially nostalgic at this point. Most of the ones that were, were the first ones to be targeted for updates. Time to update the ones that actually need it, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Every time you kill another player, you are granted 10 minutes of flying time.
    Love the concept of the idea. But how about, earn flying by killing 100 enemy players? Just because I foresee a lot of people dropping to their deaths after the 10 minutes elapsed and they forgot to keep track.

agree with most of the stuff here.

For flying. Pathfinder is fine, But not 2 major content patches later. like a year +
    Give us the option to start pathfinder on day 1 at max lvl and finish it when you are done, not when blizzard find it appropriate

and to the people who want to turn it into classic. bugger off. you got classic, play that shit and let the rest of us play a proper modern game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Love the concept of the idea. But how about, earn flying by killing 100 enemy players? Just because I foresee a lot of people dropping to their deaths after the 10 minutes elapsed and they forgot to keep track.
    or how about not force pvp in pve game... just a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Remove Ion.
    Then mythic raids would probably go out of the window,if not heroic too

Ion doesn't have much power as he's a slave of the board,but high level raiding is one of the few things he's still fighting for,as a mythic raider himself.If the board and the shareholders had their way,high level raiding would be removed as it's too much of an investment considering how few people are doing them

But then again you're probably the kind of person who genuinely believes the game director actually decides the direction in which the game is going and not the people above,so I'm not sure you'll listen

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    I dislike random loot, too, if you're saying that. I'd love to be able to pick which gear I want. If you're saying that we should remove the banked conquest points so new PvPers can't catch up, then I am against it. If you are suggesting we bring back PvP stats like resilience, I am even more strongly against it. I think part of the issue was that players were farming PvP gear for PvE content, so maybe the solution is to give PvP gear higher statistics for PvP content or when flagged in the open world (on par with raiders), but weaker for PvE content. I dunno.

Why are you against resilience?

You've got to remember, the older player base doesn't have as much time as they once did. People who started playing this in their late teens when the game launched, are now in their 30's. You'd probably find the large majority of players are in their late 20's to early 30's and just have more rl obligations now, and don't want it to take 8 days played to reach max level. If you want classic go play classic.
    This stupid argument hold its ground until classic got released and was proven to be completly false. People you talking about are not majority and most of them are completly fine with this on classic. Classic have much much larger playerbase than retail and becouse classic have finite content Blizz will have to change retail to appeal this audience becouse theu are THE true majority of this game. People what say both games can have their own audiences are completly delusional. Acti Blizz wont support retail wow for much smaller retail audience. Why would they? Its waste of money.
    Last edited by Elias01; 2019-10-11 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    This stupid argument hold its ground until classic got released and was proven to be completly false. People you talking about are not majority and most of them are completly fine with this on classic. Classic have much much larger playerbase than retail and becouse classic have finite content Blizz will have to change retail to appeal this audience becouse theu are THE true majority of this game. People what say both games can have their own audiences are completly delusional. Acti Blizz wont support retail wow for much smaller retail audience. Why would they? Its waste of money.
    Fucking what? You're... You're joking, right?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Why are you against resilience?
    Because it prevents players from hopping into PvP and not being completely useless/helpless until you have spent x hours grinding battlegrounds or be at a massive disadvantage against other players. It also makes the gear useless outside of it, or creates (semi-legitimate) issues where players who use PvP gear are holding back a PvE group. I can only imagine how this shit would fly with mythic+ and the like being a thing now, where people actively look for reasons to discount you from content.

My primary issue though is that it makes getting into PvP more of a steamroll. I like to be able to hop into casual PvP battlegrounds on an alt and not feel like I am going to dramatically hold back my team for being there, let alone for hours (i.e., typically days if not weeks of being curb stomped by players who just outgear me to absolute extremes) of suffering until my gear is no longer complete shit and I can compete at an okay level against players that still substantially outgear me because of conquest points (at least then, I can start working towards that, too).

At least without resilience, I can use PvE gear and not be at such a massive disadvantage. Literally the entire purpose of resilience is to prevent players from being able to use PvE gear in PvP, and that feels ass-backwards to me. To me, this is a bad system. I don't miss it. I never will.

PS: Don't get me wrong, the opposite extreme is even worse. Which is why I think PvP gear should have a higher item level in PvP-related content, or outdoors while on "war mode", but resilience just makes gear that isn't gained from PvP useless, or damn near. There needs to be some balance, and with resilience, that kind of balance will never exist. And I mean if you think players need to take less damage in PvP, there's obvious ways to make that work without an arbitrary stat on armor, too. There are simply better solutions than resilience.
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2019-10-11 at 01:50 AM. Reason: PS comment

What ? O-o you on drugs ?

As I am always arguing, burnout is the main reason people quit on expansions like this. Not the content or mechanics, just plain simple burnout. Content like this will burn players out like crazy, and they'll grind to death because they want to get it... then get bored and just stop entirely. It's bad. And it's even worse when the perks you gain from them feel disappointing, which at least Artifacts in Legion did not do.

Removing this system would be a big step forward. But I am betting Blizzard things it's 'retaining players' by 'keeping them busy'. smh

I couldn't agree more. My favorite expansions were the ones where I felt like an adventurer.

To be honest they did this to an extent with BFA. BFA's leveling content was outstanding. I loved Kul Tiras and Zandalar both. Questing through them was--and continues to be--one of my favorite parts of this expansion. But then you get into the war campaign and old god nonsense and everything starts to fall apart.

Mind you, we definitely need a significant threat, but they don't need to keep trying to one up the previous threat. Just have a new threat, not "omg save teh universe". I mean, I was literally facepalming when I read the description for Nyalotha telling us that the fate of the universe was in the hands of the Alliance and Horde... smh

I don't know what you are asking for here. If you are asking for the Cataclysm treatment 2.0, I am very uncomfortable with that. I don't think it will be a good idea. I like updating the story as much as the next guy but this is a risky investment. Cataclysm took years to get out and the content outside of the new 1-60 leveling content was very, very lacking. If we have to update story content, I'd rather see TBC and WotLK updated since they are inconsistent in the timeline, and use phasing tech to make the story progression feel natural. i.e., Garrosh be warchief until 90, then Vol'jin until 100, then Sylvanas until 120... etc.

If you are suggesting we enable classic content on normal servers through phasing, I couldn't agree more, but I don't see it happening.

If you are saying our new expansion should just be old zones revisited with phasing technology, I strongly disagree. It didn't work well in Cataclysm when they were actually new zones, it wouldn't work here. Traveling would get tedious and the zones would feel boring. I can already imagine the complaining... and a lot of it would be pretty valid, tbh. I like most of your suggestions, but if you mean to suggest this (that I am not misinterpreting it), I am against it. Very strongly.

Not sure what you are asking for here. I like the idea of capital-based dungeons though, and I have no problem with using BFA tech to make it possible. But it would be really bad for Mythic+. This kind of content might be better for leveling dungeons, and in those cases it's probably better if the old dungeons that are already there are just updated.

Maybe we can replace some of them. Remove Gnomeregan as a dungeon as it is currently, and replace it with an updated version that just involves exploring the depths beyond what is renovated for the open world as non-instanced. Make it straightforward and less frustrating, and properly finish the nonsensical ongoing story that has plagued gnome lore for a decade and a half.

I think Maraudon or Uldaman would be great candidates for updates as well. Hell, Blackrock Depths is probably needs it more than any other dungeon after Gnomeregan--why are the Alliance still fighting Emperor Thaurissan, lol? He died canonically in vanilla. In general I am a fan of updating old dungeons when they are boring or bad, or just feel archaic in design. Now that we have classic this is an even stronger argument.

Just make sure these dungeons have leveling versions instead of just endgame ones. New UBRS is cool, but it takes the place of old UBRS, and due to that, lowbies lose a potentially very interesting dungeon. It's wrong to take away UBRS and not give them a UBRS they can play, too, especially since UBRS eventually will become outdated content. I feel the same way about Deadmines to an extent, because the Vanessa Vancleef encounter is crucial to the story, and now that Cataclysm is neither endgame content nor Deadmines part of the Cataclysm timewalking, no one will ever experience it again.

I mean this isn't exactly what you are asking, and frankly I don't feel like we need new dungeons to necessarily be in our cities since we have them already, but I would love to see updates to older content that hasn't aged well, especially since we have Classic to cover for any content we might otherwise miss. But... I don't think most dungeons will have people feeling especially nostalgic at this point. Most of the ones that were, were the first ones to be targeted for updates. Time to update the ones that actually need it, now.
    With the phasing, so for example westfall. From 0-119 it functions as it currently does, you completely out level it by the time you're 20, however in the new expansion, once you follow the story line, you phase into the new westfall where the mobs are level 120 and up and scale the same way mobs do in bfa zones.

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

With the phasing, so for example westfall. From 0-119 it functions as it currently does, you completely out level it by the time you're 20, however in the new expansion, once you follow the story line, you phase into the new westfall where the mobs are level 120 and up and scale the same way mobs do in bfa zones.
    Yeah I mean I got the gist of what you were saying in this sense. It's kind of like a spin on what has been done in Darkshore and Arathi Highlands, only with new content zones that don't exist exclusively within the boundaries of the odd warfront mechanics. Or are you saying you think the next expansion shouldn't have a level cap? I'm assuming not... because I would be against that.

It's not that it couldn't work, but if I had to pick between reusing and redesigning an old zone to have new content or having new zones, I will go with the latter every time. Not a bad idea and I could live with it, but it's not my preference given a choice.

What I do like out of this, however, is making Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdom content scale to max level (or at least up to the current expansion level). Sign me up for that. I always like options.

Your basis for this is what, the fact retail has hundreds of servers across multiple regions while classic has a couple handfuls and they are already talking about condensing servers?

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry

5+ Year Old Account
    Because it prevents players from hopping into PvP and not being completely useless/helpless until you have spent x hours grinding battlegrounds or be at a massive disadvantage against other players. It also makes the gear useless outside of it, or creates (semi-legitimate) issues where players who use PvP gear are holding back a PvE group. I can only imagine how this shit would fly with mythic+ and the like being a thing now, where people actively look for reasons to discount you from content.

My primary issue though is that it makes getting into PvP more of a steamroll. I like to be able to hop into casual PvP battlegrounds on an alt and not feel like I am going to dramatically hold back my team for being there, let alone for hours (i.e., typically days if not weeks of being curb stomped by players who just outgear me to absolute extremes) of suffering until my gear is no longer complete shit and I can compete at an okay level against players that still substantially outgear me because of conquest points (at least then, I can start working towards that, too).

At least without resilience, I can use PvE gear and not be at such a massive disadvantage. Literally the entire purpose of resilience is to prevent players from being able to use PvE gear in PvP, and that feels ass-backwards to me. To me, this is a bad system. I don't miss it. I never will.

PS: Don't get me wrong, the opposite extreme is even worse. Which is why I think PvP gear should have a higher item level in PvP-related content, or outdoors while on "war mode", but resilience just makes gear that isn't gained from PvP useless, or damn near. There needs to be some balance, and with resilience, that kind of balance will never exist. And I mean if you think players need to take less damage in PvP, there's obvious ways to make that work without an arbitrary stat on armor, too. There are simply better solutions than resilience.
    Do you ever think about PVP-only players? , without resilience they must play PVE for lols while even not enjoying it,and with all these trinkets from raids PVP looks like Shitshow.

Old nice times, Pvp players played for Pvp while Pve pleyers played for Pve ..... but nowdays you must play 12 hours per day as RNG-bot.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-10-11 at 02:16 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Yeah I mean I got the gist of what you were saying in this sense. It's kind of like a spin on what has been done in Darkshore and Arathi Highlands, only with new content zones that don't exist exclusively within the boundaries of the odd warfront mechanics. Or are you saying you think the next expansion shouldn't have a level cap? I'm assuming not... because I would be against that.

It's not that it couldn't work, but if I had to pick between reusing and redesigning an old zone to have new content or having new zones, I will go with the latter every time. Not a bad idea and I could live with it, but it's not my preference given a choice.

What I do like out of this, however, is making Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdom content scale to max level (or at least up to the current expansion level). Sign me up for that. I always like options.
    Definitely a lvl cap. And yeah new zones would be great but how much more of Azeroth is left to be explored? I don't want an underground expansion or anything like that and I don't really wanna travel to another planet again. I think it's time we returned home and fight the local threat. So old zones, scaled up with new quests.

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry

Definitely a lvl cap. And yeah new zones would be great but how much more of Azeroth is left to be explored? I don't want an underground expansion or anything like that and I don't really wanna travel to another planet again. I think it's time we returned home and fight the local threat. So old zones, scaled up with new quests.
    I've got faith in Blizzard coming up with new content. I've yet to feel like any of the landmasses they've added were bad, and year I don't want another draenor or to arbitrarily go to a new planet we've never heard of, but at the same time I don't know if revisiting old zones would be the best option. The only benefit is one Blizzard likely wouldn't be taking advantage of in that way--that they would have a ton more time and potential to completely rework the zones in a positive way, and/or spend all the time they saved by reusing assets in any way onto other content to make a truly great expansion. What would happen in reality is that they'd cut time/money from development, and that doesn't sit well with me.

That said, there are definitely some zones I'd love to revisit as new leveling content; Undermine is a big one. It's okay as a dungeon, but we can do even better, can't we?

Well, I'm not entirely against your suggestion by any stretch, but I still don't think it would be my preference given a choice. I simply like new content. That, and Cataclysm's changes make me a big biased against this sort of thing on principle. I can't help it. Both in travel time between zones and in how much it took out of the game, among other things.

Next expansion I am thinking will involve the Shadowlands, but it's possible it's something else entirely, too. Guess we'll find out in a couple weeks!

Edit: I wanted to add, that if Blizzard was going to revisit and redo old content as new zones, I would much prefer to see them do this with Northrend or Outlands (expansion content that worked well together, but has become a bit dated now and could see dramatic changes) over old world zones.

I would like to see more zones updated for basic content, like Silithus, Darkshore, and Arathi Highlands were (minus warfront nonsense), however, but not as leveling zones. For one thing they are too small and isolated, and remaking them would just make the game feel weirder. Like, is it Cataclysm 2.0? Changes in Outlands and Northrend are much more believable, however. I strongly feel like Bolvar will play a big role in the next expansion regardless as to why or how. Not a WotLK2, but not not.
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2019-10-11 at 02:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can agree with that. I main Alliance, their side of the story is meh but not bad, but what they have done to Thrall is just sad. He went from the biggest badass to some whipped dog, and once you see that the writer is a huge femnazi and makes references to toxic masculinity about fictional characters, time for her to pack her bags.
    The creative director of the game, AKA the story guy(among other things), is Afrasiabi, golden writes according to his decisions, not to mention that for a good part of BfA she was not writing because it was already written.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines