Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It doesn't. It still only mentions exalted. You get pets and mounts from the rep vendors as well. So it doesn't indicate Paragon at all. Each faction typically has a pet, mount or both. I think Legion was more pet oriented while BFA was mount oriented.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Do you have your eye on unlocking an Allied Race, learning to fly in Battle for Azeroth, or adding a new pet or mount to your lcollection? Beginning April 20 through May 18, players can exalt in the reputation buff Impressive Influence, which will increase reputation gains by 100% with Legion and Battle for Azeroth* factions!

• unlocking an Allied Race - Revered Reward
    • learning to fly in Battle for Azeroth - Revered Reward
    • adding a new pet or mount to your collection - Exalted Reward (and since it says adding it is more of a guarantee and paragon is definite chance)
    • players can exalt in the reputation - Blizzardnese for "Exalting with a reputation" and nothing after any of it indicates paragon since you already exalt with a reputation.
    While I will fault Blizzard for many things with BfA, one thing they have been very clear and good on is being very specific about what applies and what doesn't. Even in this announcement it makes sure to state that it does not apply to the 8.3 factions. If it didn't apply past Exalted, they would have specified it. They would have stated very specifically that you can use the buff to get Exalted. They didn't though.

"Exalt in your buff" isn't some weird way of saying "get Exalted". To exalt is to rejoice and to revel. They are using exalt simply as a tie to the reputation system because it is the name of a rank, not specifically.

They could come back, but assuming they are saying something they didn't takes a lot more reading into something than assuming they are at face value and them clarifying later or changing their minds.

Until the buff goes into effect or a blue post clarifies, there is no reason to assume it doesn't work for paragon. You would have to make assumptions to assume it doesn't.

I'm pretty sure they will include paragon rep. Otherwise this isnt that big of a thing. Everyone and their grandmother are already exalted with all LEG & BFA factions by this point.

Oh damn, I guess there is a slight possibility that the rep doesn't work past exalted. I hope that is not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    I'm pretty sure they will include paragon rep. Otherwise this isnt that big of a thing. Everyone and their grandmother are already exalted with all LEG & BFA factions by this point.
    There's new people whining that they need rep for allied races every day. Plenty of casual / returning players still unlocking those.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It doesn't. It still only mentions exalted. You get pets and mounts from the rep vendors as well. So it doesn't indicate Paragon at all. Each faction typically has a pet, mount or both. I think Legion was more pet oriented while BFA was mount oriented.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Do you have your eye on unlocking an Allied Race, learning to fly in Battle for Azeroth, or adding a new pet or mount to your lcollection? Beginning April 20 through May 18, players can exalt in the reputation buff Impressive Influence, which will increase reputation gains by 100% with Legion and Battle for Azeroth* factions!

• [*]unlocking an Allied Race - Revered Reward
    • learning to fly in Battle for Azeroth - Revered Reward
    • adding a new pet or mount to your collection - Exalted Reward (and since it says adding it is more of a guarantee and paragon is definite chance)
    • players can exalt in the reputation - Blizzardnese for "Exalting with a reputation" and nothing after any of it indicates paragon since you already exalt with a reputation.
    Allied races are exalted; not revered

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Well, DMF is here + the 100% corona rep bonus. I just turned in a bunch of paragon rep tokens and can confirm you do receieve a 210% rep bonus. As usual, I did not get anything from the paragon rewards however.

Unfortunately still, the only rep i'm missing (literally exalted with every other rep ingame) is Talon's Vengeance, even though it being a legion faction, it is not affected by the corona buff. That was very disappointing to find out.

Unfortunately, the rep buff is removed now (at least in EU)