Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    meh... I'll still stay with the traditional races for DKs i currently have: human & undead.

Humans, dwarves and (high) elves should really be the only races that became death knights. Maybe orcs because ner'zul.
    All the other races feel somewhat strange.
    Arthas was an equal opportunity employer. What reason would there have been to only raise humans, dwarves, and high elves?

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Arthas was an equal opportunity employer. What reason would there have been to only raise humans, dwarves, and high elves?
    Warcraft III undead campaign... the three races that most suffered in the hands of Arthas until Archimonde was summoned

And they seem to be fallen paladins as they wear plate and due to Arthas' own transformation... a class (paladin) that all these 3 races have.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2019-10-11 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    He's STILL BOLVAR
    Bolvar doesn't refer himself as the lich king, He has access to the helmet, but he's still trying to find all memories from Arthas and Ner'zhul even by now scattered through it.
    Again read the Damn Vision of the Forlorn quest.

if you guy want a evil lich queen, you have sylvanas.

THUS, there is probably more than 1 entity that reigns over death, and Bolvar is Pro-Balance bewtween life and death, and he cares for Azeroth, While sylvanas ISN'T.

But he isn't that far to act like Arthas or Ner'zhul to keep it safe.
    so its Bolvar in full control when he is ordering slaughter (including red dragons IIRC) and then raising DKs ?

Zandalari DKs are pretty cool, so are kultiran ones. But vulpera DK... GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    so its Bolvar in full control when he is ordering slaughter (including red dragons IIRC) and then raising DKs ?
    Yes, and Yes the Slaughtering of the Red had sense, because we saw what it happened later on when N'zoth's forces went to gather all of them ONCE AGAIN...

unlike ES, Dragons in WoW cannot be trusted.
    they fall too easy for the corruption Kool Aid
    Last edited by PelinalWhitestrake; 2019-10-11 at 03:38 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. I wonder if this means they might open up Demon Hunters to Nightborne and Void Elves.
    #TeamNecromancer #TeamDragonIsles

Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    the Slaughtering of the Red had sense
    uh-huh

tell that to Alexstrasza xD
    Last edited by Life-Binder; 2019-10-11 at 03:28 PM.

uh-huh
    tell that to Alexstrasza xD
    I mean, characters doing bad things for the greater good is a very common theme in WoW. Even Wrathion who is supposedly sweaping in to save us from bad, nasty Sylvanas drama, committed a much larger scale genocide against his own kind. There were ***supposedly*** corrupted, but even he did it with an attitude of "just in case"

What would be incredible is if Sylvanas did everything she did because she wants to be Lich Queen, but then she goes up to the Citadel to take the Crown from Bolvar, and in the proceeding fight the crown in accidently flung off the edge & shatters, resulting in an Expansion of just constant, swarming undead covering the planet. No primary villain, just legions of mindless undead & Sylvanas having to deal with actually fucking up

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Who knows, if next expac is Scourge 2.0, they may just revamp DK starting zone for all races.

For sure that data has no place in 8.3 and it's serve similar purpose as Suramar cloak in 6.2 or Kul Tiran armor in 7.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    What would be incredible is if Sylvanas did everything she did because she wants to be Lich Queen, but then she goes up to the Citadel to take the Crown from Bolvar, and in the proceeding fight the crown in accidently flung off the edge & shatters, resulting in an Expansion of just constant, swarming undead covering the planet. No primary villain, just legions of mindless undead & Sylvanas having to deal with actually fucking up

Like a hardmode version of the LK opening event! I like it Hell so many of us have repair mounts nowadays anyway, so it wouldn't really be that bad a deal as before, just really freakin' cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    Lich King will obviously play a part in a death themed x-pac with sylvanas
    "Good guy Bolvar", the new Lich King will be allying with Horde and Alliance in the next death-themed expansion to fight against Sylvanas. Explains the creation of new Death Knights, and why that's all of a sudden acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphetLord View Post
    Interesting. I wonder if this means they might open up Demon Hunters to Nightborne and Void Elves.
    The problem with that is Blizzard is lazy. With DK, they give a couple of skin colorations and port over rotting skins from template races.

With DH not only do they have to come up with the textures for DH customization, but metamorphosis as well. Blizzard always tries to avoid doing this kind of work, which is why they likely didn't give DH and DK allied races, to avoid putting in the work of more customization options with allied races.

what is the lore excuse then ?

good guy Bolvar out here still raising fresh DKs from all ARs in 2019, long after Arthas is dead ? Anduin & Co sign off on this ?

or just ignore lore ?
    He resurrects stuff just in case N'zoth does something.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Ugh... I haven't done the Legion Death Knight storyline yet. I'm wondering if I should try to do it before next expac.. the only problem is that I really want a Kul'Tiran DK.. I guess whatever is revealed at Blizzcon should give me an idea what to do before the end of BfA.

what is the lore excuse then ?

good guy Bolvar out here still raising fresh DKs from all ARs in 2019, long after Arthas is dead ? Anduin & Co sign off on this ?

or just ignore lore ?
    The Ebon Blade were raising new Death Knights in Legion from bodies at the Broken Shore. The Death Knights are still raising fresh DKs.

Bolvar is also still raising new undead from anyone who enters Icecrown. If his goal was dismantling the Scourge or ceasing raising the dead, he would just leave those intruders as corpses and not raise them at all.

Bolvar is clearly still filling ranks in the Scourge for some reason.

The Lore excuse is that they've always been doing this.

he doesn't order you to kill the red dragons, he just doesn't care if you do.

he's somewhat like illidan in the "achieve your goals at any cost" sense.