Poll: Brox vs Sylvanas

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    sylvanas is probably more powerful than the lich king at this moment
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    And? Grommash solo killed Cenarius
    Empowered by the magical blood of Mannoroth. He was buffed by someone else.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Hard to say, but I still think Sylvanas wins, just because we're talking about a straight-up warrior with no magical abilities vs Sylvanas, who has access to all kinds of banshee-type abilities and is a formidable fighter even aside from that. Brox might be the most badass of warriors, but that doesn't help when Sylvanas can just do her shadow blast thing or whatever it was and insta-kill him from range or vaporize his head with a banshee scream or something.

Brox has a better chance than Varok did if we're talking Brox in his prime (because Varok was well past his prime when he faced Sylvanas), and maybe the Axe of Cenarius hurts Sylvanas pretty badly if he gets close enough to hit her with it. But I still think my money would be on Sylvanas.

edit: I really don't think Sylvanas even needed her DBZ death blast for Varok. If you remember, she was pretty much toying with him, dancing around, blocking everything, landing all kinds of hits on him, etc, before she even got to that point. She only unleashed that blast because he pissed her off. Even if there'd been a "melee only" rule for that fight, I think she could've stopped playing and easily finished him off with a good stab/cut whenever she wanted.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-10-16 at 02:29 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Warriors are probably the worst equipped people to participate in a Mak'gora, ironically
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallor View Post
    Empowered by the magical blood of Mannoroth. He was buffed by someone else.
    And? Brox buffeed by his axe.

Sylvanas has shown a sign of using death magic. You can use the Lich King for power comparison, as they are in the same magic branch - he was using the magic school before that of death, which is necromancy.

So the answer is no. No orc with any axe can beat that. And don't forget that she merely farted only a small bit of that thing too.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Sylvanas has shown a sign of using death magic. You can use the Lich King for power comparison, as they are in the same magic branch - he was using the magic school before that of death, which is necromancy.

So the answer is no. No orc with any axe can beat that. And don't forget that she merely farted only a small bit of that thing too.
    Cenarius used the magic of Life. Did not help

And? Brox buffeed by his axe.
    It brings me back to my original point. Warriors are useless without the help of magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallor View Post
    It brings me back to my original point. Warriors are useless without the help of magic.
    Sylvanas as an archer is useless without her magic

Sylvanas has innate magical abilities, she's a Dark Ranger. Warriors do not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Warriors are probably the worst equipped people to participate in a Mak'gora, ironically
    after anything is allowed kinda got hijacked.

can you shoot a bird in the eye with a bow form 2 miles away?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Pretty much this. People vastly overhype Broxigar while completely ignoring that axe.

That being said, Sylvanas wouldn't be able to just parry like she did with Varok.
    Yeah. And him wounding Sargeras was more because he was beneath the titan's notice rather than being so skilled that he got a shot in on Sargeras in a straight up fight. Broxigar is a great warrior I'm sure, but I dont' think he'd have done any better than Saurfang ehre.

7+ Year Old Account
    The...Axe of Cenarius...if you have to ask when you add that weapon into the mix...you shouldn't be the one to ask

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    after anything is allowed kinda got hijacked.
    Well, defying a mage and asking him not to do spells would be dishonorable as well I guess
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    can you shoot a bird in the eye with a bow form 2 miles away?
    What is the point if Arthas cut her arrows on the fly

What is the point if Arthas cut her arrows on the fly
    i doubt arthas was ever that fast.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Cenarius used the magic of Life. Did not help
    Maybe I'm wrong but, I think he is using nature, not life. That would be the equivalent of necromancy, and put him at LK level.

Sylvanas.

I don't even like her. But even if these characters were to meet. It would have been when Sylvanas was Ranger General Sylvanas Windrunner. And there is no way Brox would get close to her. Compared to a high elf ranger general, Broxx is just another slow / strong orc. His renowned reputation comes from slaying a bunch of equally slow, equally dumb demons and hacking at Sargeras' armor. Which by comparison, this would be like an ant that scratched your boot. Which is impressive.