Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Lol.. "Lightforged Undead" is probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Its completely contradicting to the light as well as undead. If they wanted to have Calia be a character she could have led the new reformed scarlet crusade to take back her kingdom or something.

Sir Daniel Fortesque shall be a champion among the undead! Yussssss.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Lol.. "Lightforged Undead" is probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Its completely contradicting to the light as well as undead. If they wanted to have Calia be a character she could have led the new reformed scarlet crusade to take back her kingdom or something.
    she's not lightforged, and when you think about it, her form of undeath isn't all that lore breaking.

i mean, it's different from what we knew the light was capable of. but the il'gynoth whisper lets you know what it is "the light has made a bargain with the enemy of all", the light has somehow learned to replicate undeath, by improperly re-binding the soul to a body to form an undead being. this is what necromancy does, this is why even fresh undead look so broken, the soul being improperly bound to the body causes the rotted appearance. though we see with calia, it's not as twisted of an experience, so the flesh remains mostly intact, as though she's relatively freshly dead.

there's no death magic involved, only light. so there's nothing to really break any lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    How will they handle the fact that death knights start at a higher level though? That gives them a massive advantage in the grind for the heritage armor.
    Not sure. I think it would likely though be a level squish situation where DKs and DHs all start at say level 50 now and the max level is 60/70 if the new DK stuff is essentially hold ons for next expansion like the Kul'tiran/Zandalar stuff was when they were found in 7.3

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Makes zero sense. Where were there Pandaren anywhere near Arthas's scourge?

Even the Draenei are a bit of a stretch.
    These seem to be new, considering that recent Allied Races are also DKs with these new textures, like Void Elves.

There were also lots of new DKs raised by the Ebon Blade in Legion, mostly from the Broken Shore. That's where their troops came from in their Order Hall.

And, previously at least one Pandaren was near enough to the Scourge to be raised as a DK - Gravewalker Gie. I wouldn't imagine that tons of other Pandaren were raised, since she's the only one we've ever seen. But, it's also not impossible that there are a couple more from before this new batch, considering the Wandering Isle Pandaren were known to explore the world.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kinda sad they won't be Alliance honestly. Still, the Horde is becoming a Red Alliance it seems anyway so that's a little sweet to wipe away the bitter.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Thats pretty cool but that sucks. Now I will have to do the zandalari troll crap to unlock them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgesh View Post
    Zandalari Trolls can be Paladins.
    That's pretty cool but that sucks. Now I will have to do the zandalari troll crap to unlock them.

5+ Year Old Account
    While not totally out of the question, I think it would be more likely we see Night Elf Paladins than Forsaken.
    #TeamNecromancer #TeamDragonIsles