Page 1 of 3
LastLast

I Will Unsubscribe If Tinkers Are Introduced

Go on the PTR and you'll immediately be ganked for rolling a mecha gnome.

It's as clear as day that the community does not want tinkers. Why add tinkers when you can add a class that embodies death itself? Necromancer.

If tinkers are introduced, I say we show Blizzard how the community feels by voting with our wallets.

Will you?

I can't wait for Tinkers if they ever get added. Best possible class.

Can I have your stuff when you quit?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post

It's as clear as day that the community does not want tinkers. Why add tinkers when you can add a class that embodies death itself? Necromancer.

If tinkers are introduced, I say we show Blizzard how the community feels by voting with our wallets.

Will you?
    Good riddance.

I don't like the concept of tinkers but if they add them I'll get over it
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Tinkers would be awesome, what are you talking about?
    We have a class that embodies death itself. It's called the Death Knight. They summon ghouls and zombies. They are by definition necromancers.

10+ Year Old Account
    PTR isn't the actual game, and Mechagnomes are not what Mechagnome-fans wanted.

Other than that, I don't believe you. You would've quit a long time ago or most recently with Mechagon.

I won't quit....but they do sound kinda boring.

Well, let me put it this way, I will open a bottle of the good stuff it they aren't announced, otherwise if they are, well same shit as with memks will happen, people just won't give a shit about them. /shrug

We have Warlocks, Death Knights, and Demon Hunters. We don't need another death/fel class.

I have no particular opinion on Tinkers and not wanting them is even sillier than when people complained about the Pandaren.

Bye Bye, OP.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

5+ Year Old Account
    What pebrocks said.

Can I have half of your stuff and him or her the other half.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems you'd quit over anything

Can I have your house?
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

If this is enough to make you quit the game, you probably shouldn't be playing WoW anyway.

Is this a case of you wanting something in it's place? I really don't understand why it matters if they add this class or not. I mean ffs...there's only 12 other classes to choose from if you really don't want to play a tinker.

Then leave. People don't like edgy kids.

Why create this thread? There's literally a thread about this topic that is seeing heavy contribution.

If you choose to play Mecha gnome.. something even worse than Normal gnomes, you should definitly be killed on sight.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    If you choose to play Mecha gnome.. something even worse than Normal gnomes, you should definitly be killed on sight.
    I wonder how many female trashgnomes we gonna see

Will you?
    No, I won't because I'm not Lord of the Edge like you.

I dont want tinkers. In fact, I´d prefer no new class to tinkers. But i will get over it if it happens.

Will you?
    Don't speak in the name of the community please.

I want tinkers, I want necromancers and other classes and Idgaf if you unsub.