5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Warcraft III forum please?

Hi, I'm Lilithvia; I run the WC3 megathread. We recently have celebrated our 2000th post, and are on page 54 (40ppp). Recently, moderators in the video games subforum have stopped responding to my requests to have WC3 threads in their forum merged to the megathread, and it's a rather pain in the ass to get any moderation outside of Aucald to do something, so I'm requesting we get our own forum with moderators that will actually do something when the need arises.

In addition, we are in dire need of a forum because users are often getting infracted for posting videos they have made in the WC3 megathread, where if we had a thread for such videos, it would not be an issue, and I'm pretty sure people who enjoy ladder play don't want to see people talking about mapping and modding, as well.

I'm also finding myself having to crosspost news that Chaud has posted (and it's a pain in the ass to do so) and that Wowhead posts (also pain in the ass to do), and I've got to beta test the game and report back on things I find, as well.

In addition, the thread has started a few traditions, such as active posters using WC3R portraits, and we've had a number of users make accounts just to post in our lovely thread. I think a forum would be an amazing Christmas present for us.

In short, we really need a forum.
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2019-12-02 at 04:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll get the same answer every other "can we have a forum?" post will get.

"When there's enough demand, you'll get a forum".

You have had 2000 posts in around a year, let's say 350 days, that's around 7 posts a day. The problem is also that for some reason the thread is in the WoW section instead of the video games section, when the game itself isn't WoW

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    You'll get the same answer every other "can we have a forum?" post will get.

"When there's enough demand, you'll get a forum".

You have had 2000 posts in around a year, let's say 350 days, that's around 7 posts a day. The problem is also that for some reason the thread is in the WoW section instead of the video games section, when the game itself isn't WoW
    Thank god it's not in the video game subforum with that lack of moderation help.

And 7 posts a day is vastly higher than what you are seeing in forums like HotS, Diablo, and HearthStone from what I've been seeing.
    (though Diablo has had a incredible resurgence recently.)

- - - Updated - - -

Should be noted the thread was started in January, so the post per day count is higher (but literally not enough to make a difference from the numbers Temp gave)
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2019-12-02 at 04:48 PM.