Poll: Who would you choose if the election held today

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I think it's official now...Hillary is completely and utterly unhinged.
    Compared to Donald Trump? Yeah, she is the sane one in this equation.

Quote Originally Posted by Miracle Mira View Post
    But the Democrats are right-wing. You have a right-wing party and a party even further to the right. People vote for those parties instead of other parties. How is it not the people who are right-wing when they don't vote for other parties?
    The politicians are, the voters are not.

You forget that we are setup expressly to prevent 3rd party options from being viable. They don't have viable 3rd parties with which to express using their votes as it is seen as throwing their vote away. So many are so worried about throwing their vote away on someone they want that they end up throwing their vote away going for someone they don't want because he is seen as "Electable" by the ones on TV and they have a bigger bad on the other side they fear.

You get actual viable 3rd parties, you might get change. But you can't put this on the voters as much when they have a choice of A or B only and you say something because they didn't choose G when that wasn't an option on the board to begin with that ever made it to their choices on the ballots.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I would vote Sanders with Warren being my second choice.

Honestly not surprised by the ones who would sell out this nation and their own children's futures with 4 more years of Trump. They want to cause so much damage that not even their great great grand children will be able to dig them out so they can call them lazy for not having everything they had.
    My sentiments exactly. Like, every single word.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Compared to Donald Trump? Yeah, she is the sane one in this equation.
    Hillary Clinton is the "queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long" and I believe Tulsi Gabbard was spot on when she said that. Then pile on Hillary's paranoid delusions about Gabbard being a Russian asset...well, that's pretty much the icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

everyone has the balls to talk about hillary now but not in 2016. why is bernie taking up for tulsi now and not calling out tulsi's viewpoints in 2016?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Hillary Clinton is the "queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long" and I believe Tulsi Gabbard was spot on when she said that. Then pile on Hillary's paranoid delusions about Gabbard being a Russian asset...well, that's pretty much the icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.
    Except, we know that Trump is worse. Thanks for trying. And I don't give a fuck what Gabbard is saying, she is useless.

The thread is about the democratic field of 2020, not 2016.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If anyone's off topic here it's Orbitius with his usual orange man bad shtick.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

If anyone's off topic here it's Orbitius with his usual orange man bad shtick.
    LOL, why am I not surprised you are lying?