Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    People have all kinds of fantasies, but we don't act on them. That's the difference between a criminal and a normal psychologically healthy person.
    Ahh, this is coming from the same person in another thread that wants to forcefully reprogram people for even thinking of murder, rape and the like. Guess who will be the first to be in the program, so to speak.

It's just a way for some of our more aggressive supporters to vent their frustration at the mainstream media and their blatant disregard for the truth. I will be the first to admit I do very often have similar fantasies towards CNN, MSNBC, and SJW-Mainstream media. Of course I'm not going to act on it, but the media and their disregard for the truth must never be tolerated.
    I'm a hardcore liberal and despise Fox News and OANN and all their stooges but I've never fantasized about shooting or otherwise killing them all.

So this is either just low rent trolling or you might want to seek some help and or the police.

However I believe the same as the previous poster saying that you tipped your hand way too early as a parody account. Curious who is currently banned atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    I'm a hardcore liberal and despise Fox News and OANN and all their stooges but I've never fantasized about shooting or otherwise killing them all.

So this is either just low rent trolling or you might want to seek some help and or the police.
    Do I sometimes want the morons from Fox and OANN to disappear? Sure, but not dead, I mean more like the lying dumbasses shouldn't be on TV ANYWHERE. So this sociapath should ABSOLUTELY be on a terrorist watch list somewhere like that moron that sent bombs to Democrats and CNN.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Oh look, a burner account worried about...who fucking cares? I also love that you're so deep in the kool-aid well that you don't understand what it's depicting. Shout if you want help with that analysis. We'll be here all day.
    I'll take that offer. Please, tell me what "totally normal" symbolism this attempted execution suggests.

I will however cede that they improperly used the word hogtied, as to my knowledge, such a binding technique involves the wrists and ankles being bound together, either forward of the body or behind the back, not simply binding the arms at the sides.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

However I believe the same as the previous poster saying that you tipped your hand way too early as a parody account. Curious who is currently banned atm.
    I want to say there was someone else who liked to put that Horde icon on the threads they started too...but I can't remember who it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    People have all kinds of fantasies, but we don't act on them. That's the difference between a criminal and a normal psychologically healthy person.
    And you've clearly demonstrated you're not the latter, whether or not you're the former is something I can't assess simply from the behavior you've displayed on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

It's just a way for some of our more aggressive supporters to vent their frustration at the mainstream media and their blatant disregard for the truth. I will be the first to admit I do very often have similar fantasies towards CNN, MSNBC, and SJW-Mainstream media. Of course I'm not going to act on it, but the media and their disregard for the truth must never be tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Does on some level why you seem to be obsessed over killing or torturing others. Psychological projection gone horribly wrong.
    I never advocated torture and I don't support the Death Penalty. Where are you getting this idea?
    Yeah, can't help but wonder where I am getting the idea you are projecting your brand of violent sociopathy on others.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    I'll take that offer. Please, tell me what "totally normal" symbolism this attempted execution suggests.

I will however cede that they improperly used the word hogtied, as to my knowledge, such a binding technique involves the wrists and ankles being bound together, either forward of the body or behind the back, not simply binding the arms at the sides.
    It's a play on Wonder Woman and her lasso; the character is forcing a degenerate liar to tell the truth. That this can be equated to murder by his adherents is amusingly telling.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    It's a play on Wonder Woman and her lasso; the character is forcing a degenerate liar to tell the truth. That this can be equated to murder by his adherents is amusingly telling.
    Yeap, it pretty much tells us who are the ones who have the violent/murderous tendencies with their oddly specific and far-fetched protests.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Pushing for violence against a political opponent....using sources that fail numerous fact checks....all this thing needs now is screeching about how it's a Libertarian and it's got Tony written all over it.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, seems he wasn't fast enough in grabbing that pussy.

And that's somewhat the point. I think this billboard is gross and childish, but Trump is the last person who should whine about childish acts. He grabbed the standard and dragged it down.

This is exactly what you voted for. This is the "tell it as it is".

Hope you're happy with your decision.

I have exactly zero patience for trumpsters whining about the standards being lowered, because that is what YOU wanted and YOU voted for. Life with it.
    Last edited by Pannonian; 2019-10-19 at 07:31 AM.

Back when Obama was president, you'd get mad when you see an effigy of him being hanged and burned. But when some SJWs decide to make a poster which appears to incite violence against the current president Donald J Trump, some how this is OK?

I see a double standard here. Not too surprising, really. I hope all those involved in this poster are arrested immediately. Incitement to violence is not free speech.
    Trump has done worse with GIF's Tweets and Inciting Violence with his Speeches.

Here's a Shirt that you may like.

But when some SJWs decide to make a poster which appears to incite violence against the current president Donald J Trump, some how this is OK?
    What does SJW's have anything to do with this?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-10-19 at 07:49 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

hey remember when a video of the kingsman scene where Harry kills all the people in the bigoted church was put out and that was super imposed with Trump killing everyone who disagreed with him?

double standards are fun.
    Speaking of which... didn't they kill Obama in the movie?

Also, is that the advertising for the new Wonder Woman movie? Looks more like that, than "inciting violence against the president".

Back when Obama was president, you'd get mad when you see an effigy of him being hanged and burned. But when some SJWs decide to make a poster which appears to incite violence against the current president Donald J Trump, some how this is OK?

I see a double standard here. Not too surprising, really. I hope all those involved in this poster are arrested immediately. Incitement to violence is not free speech.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/18/t...trump-hogtied/
    You triggered, chud?

10+ Year Old Account
    Let it be known, this thread was created the same week of the Trump church video...that was shown at one of his properties.

Its like a contest to see which side is more sensitive.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Why does mullet girl have wonder woman's burny whip of truth? Also, she's gonna get spraytan on her foot.

7+ Year Old Account
    when ever someone uses the words "SJW" or "Cuck" un-ironically, I cant really take anything they say seriously.

Did......did you just say you have fantasies of shooting people?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/18/t...trump-hogtied/
    Why the fuck do you fucking care if I link the fucking daily caller? Who gives a fuck? Read the fucking link.
    So first off, I'm sure you're just a ban-evading alt account, so that's cool.

Second, I like how you expect people to be outraged over a bondage scene and then instantly pivot to justifying a video where Trump murders reporters. This was a bad move when you're trying to claim other people have double standards. That's like claiming you're a master poker player and flipping over your cards for everyone to see before placing any bets.

Third, I love how you spazz out when someone tells you how shit the daily caller is. Bravo. News of this billboard is being reported from various outlets, but you chose one of the worst news sources to be the one you shared.

Get back to me when you're beloved Trump stops putting children in concentration camps and I'll have a chat about double standards with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    OT: No different than the violence and death Trump Targeted everyone else with.

But Yeah your statement probably no way to walk back saying you like to murder people who don’t cater to Trumps bullshit or alternative facts.

Understand I’m not surprised you or many others feel the same way or including against Trump but yeah.

I guess A for honesty
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis