Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    Into The Void is placeholder.
    I just think "shadows" or "shadow" is more expandable name and suits better than just void. Even tho is basically the same thing. But we had a more expansion about the light when we played at argus in legion, and light-forged, so now i would be expecting a more shadow-forged.

Last expansion was more about from middle to top and now i would expect from middle to bottom, cause that's our journey now.
    -

Into the Shadow would be a better expansion name, compared to "Wrath of THE Bolvar" and many things i have seen xD

7+ Year Old Account
    You want to try me?
    You want to try me?... What does that even mean? Anyways you're just full of shit and i'm done wasting my time with you. Come back when you have proof of what you say.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    I just think "shadows" or "shadow" is more expandable name and suits better than just void. Even tho is basically the same thing. But we had a more expansion about the light when we played at argus in legion, and light-forged, so now i would be expecting a more shadow-forged.

Last expansion was more about from middle to top and now i would expect from middle to bottom, cause that's our journey now.
    -

Into the Shadow would be a better expansion name, compared to "Wrath of THE Bolvar" and many things i have seen xD
    I'm not arguing that, I'm just saying Into the Void is what I've heard, but that it's also a placeholder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    You want to try me?... What does that even mean? Anyways you're just full of shit and i'm done wasting my time with you. Come back when you have proof of what you say.
    Then get out of my thread.

I'm not arguing that, I'm just saying Into the Void is what I've heard, but that it's also a placeholder.
    Not saying you are either, just talking out loud typing to you xD i'm usually a bit tired of leaks already. Just want blizzcon to come tbh

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Not saying you are either, just talking out loud typing to you xD i'm usually a bit tired of leaks already. Just want blizzcon to come tbh
    This is the thread to be coming back to when you find out I'm correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh why are you making this thread when like 4 hours ago you were trying to ask questions from the Legion leaker lol? Are you just trolling?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Tbh why are you making this thread when like 4 hours ago you were asking questions to the Legion leaker lol?
    Thou shall ask, and thou shall receive in this instance.

Nice try Ion is my source.

If you're right i will hit you a "thumbs up" on the threat. I'm too neutral when it comes to leaks, i don't believe or believe it, i just read and succumb the "information" that is on leaks.

7+ Year Old Account
    everyone kind expected this and its like the third leak with this pattern, blizz is pretty consistent and predictable so, i would say if it end up being something like this it is more from a luck shot than leak

5+ Year Old Account
    If you want another leak, Jericho's location is marked as Dragon Isles. Expect to see correct stuff from him again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting to hear what kinda' stupid ass AP grind we get this time around that will make everyone babyrage. That will be the true sign of who was right.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm hearing things about a cloth-armored rogue-like class, and Dragonsworn, and being introduced to these classes by Allied Races.

Entirely possible the cloth-armored rogue class is just Blizzard's version of a class skin. Still, sounds dumb imo.

No idea how Dragonsworn is introduced.

Necromancer is a no, unfortunately.

Oh rogue-like class? Yeah that's what we need, more fast-paced melee.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamespud View Post
    Oh rogue-like class? Yeah that's what we need, more fast-paced melee.
    Sarcasm, but yeah. Ranged has been neglected for a while.

Throwaway account, this is a troll post. I work at Blizzard. This guy literally knows nothing lol...

Also we wouldn't ban someone for leaking info...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaaya87 View Post
    Throwaway account, this is a troll post. I work at Blizzard. This guy literally knows nothing lol...
    Hi Ion, you know that's what you would say to throw us off track, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Also we wouldn't ban someone for leaking info...
    Explain @Jericho21's ban

Hi Ion, you know that's what you would say to throw us off track, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Explain @Jericho21's ban
    Well considering I don't know who he is I can't really offer anything on that. Also I'm just letting other people know so that in 2 weeks you'll just look stupid for trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    >Post vague "leak" featuring logical progression of plot points & prevailing speculation
    >Provide practically no detail because "why share the juicy bits??"
    >Start making clout bets with other forum posters
    >Gloat on Blizzcon announcement because of a guess leak.

Honestly, I almost admire this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if I buy this or not since it's so vague parts of it could be real by accident.

Is there going to be a world revamp?

5+ Year Old Account
    Well considering I don't know who he is I can't really offer anything on that. Also I'm just letting other people know so that in 2 weeks you'll just look stupid for trolling.
    Other people have already been calling it out, why throw away a account email, if you are truly a blue?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Not sure if I buy this or not since it's so vague parts of it could be real by accident.

Is there going to be a world revamp?
    That, I don't know. Why not ask this apparent blue who showed up?

And its suspicious a Blue would show up to post on this leak and not any of the fake ones.