Hello,

I've recently bought an MMO-Mice for WoW and I have a lot of fun with it. The problem begins there that Blizzard itself do not recognize more than 5 Mouse Buttons. However, I've worked around that and used the NUM Pad Keys for the other Buttons on the Mouse and now I can use all the Buttons ingame, which is nice.
The thing is the Label for these Hotkeys are off-putting and confusing, so I searched around Google and found a script to create my own Labels.
This is the script:

Code:
local function updatehotkey(self, actionButtonType)
    local hotkey = _G[self:GetName() .. 'HotKey']
    local text = hotkey:GetText()

text = string.gsub(text, '(s%-)', 'S')
    text = string.gsub(text, '(a%-)', 'A')
    text = string.gsub(text, '(c%-)', 'C')
    text = string.gsub(text, '(Mouse Button )', 'M')
    text = string.gsub(text, '(Middle Mouse)', 'M3')
    text = string.gsub(text, '(Num Pad )', 'N')
    text = string.gsub(text, '(Page Up)', 'PU')
    text = string.gsub(text, '(Page Down)', 'PD')
    text = string.gsub(text, '(Spacebar)', 'SpB')
    text = string.gsub(text, '(Insert)', 'Ins')
    text = string.gsub(text, '(Home)', 'Hm')
	text = string.gsub(text, '(F5)', 'MBD')
    text = string.gsub(text, '(F6)', 'MDB1')
    text = string.gsub(text, '(F7)', 'MDB2')

hotkey:SetText(text)
end
hooksecurefunc("ActionButton_UpdateHotkeys", updatehotkey)

I've "created" an Addon out of it and it works exceptionally well on the Blizzard Default Action Bars. However, I don't like those, I prefer Dominos or Bartender Bars because I can build Blocks and configure them the way I want, but I have no clue where to add this piece of Code in the Domino Add-on because I basically made that add-on through copy&paste without deep knowledge of LUA.

There also is an add-on called Moncai Hotkey Label Improver on Twitch, which basically does the same as the script above, but that also didn't work with Bartender nor Domnios.

Is there somebody in this great Forum that knows about LUA and can help me out with that or is this too much to ask for?

PS:
This is what it looks like and instead of those Hotkeys I would like to have for example N1, N2, N3 and so forth.

I am thankful for any advice on where to look or start!

Regards