Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    so you mean crap? cause Moonkins ie had to melee targets to regain mana

- - - Updated - - -

@op none of these, just level 130
    No, more uniqueness and less bland homogenization

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For sure not class skins.

Honestly what I want is Blizz to bring back talent trees. What I expect is they'll give a couple of classes a 4th spec and also do another round of spec revamps a'la Legion.

As long as we still have the MoP talents I don't buy any talk of "we want to emphasize class identity." As long as you pick a spec at level 10 separate from your talent choices, I don't believe we'll have class identity.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    For sure not class skins.

Honestly what I want is Blizz to bring back talent trees. What I expect is they'll give a couple of classes a 4th spec and also do another round of spec revamps a'la Legion.

As long as we still have the MoP talents I don't buy any talk of "we want to emphasize class identity." As long as you pick a spec at level 10 separate from your talent choices, I don't believe we'll have class identity.
    Totally agree. Talent trees allowed for 6 different builds and sometimes even more per class. Really miss those times when we had a primary and a secondary spec, hybrid specs ...etc

5+ Year Old Account
    Class skins! I don't see the point of giving everyone a fourth spec.

Honestly I was really against it but Taliesin convinced me class skins would be cool. Think of all the effort people go through for just something like green felfire. Would be a great way to do for classes what Allied Races did for races.

Glyphs that don't suck and actually significantly change spells to warrant unlocking them would be a good alternative if they'd actually do that.

I already have my vulpera tinker's name reserved. I'm that confident at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

any of them tbh, but my #1 prio is fixing the current class's, there a fucking state and seem to be the most common complaint about wow atm.

5+ Year Old Account
    -Fun/Engaging Classes

-World Revamp

-Faction gameplay barriers removed

-Vrykul/Dragonmen for Alliance

-Moving away from edgy/morally grey storylines/politics, focusing on a central bad guy

-Sylvanas getting fucked one way or another

-Virtually zero timegating
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want guardians to have an offensive cooldown. After that, I want pulverize back. I hated it when it existed but am getting sick of the current rotation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone saying class skins will have a rude awakening to the simple truth that "no matter how good your game looks, no one will play it if it plays like shit."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I hope to see the death of AP grind in any kind, I don't expect that to happen, however.

Also I'd love the return of 10M Mythic raid. But that is even less likely to be a thing.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    A complete rework of classes to be more like burning crusade with better balance.
    What do i expect? More garbage
    This, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
    This, unfortunately.
    Blizzard always managed to shatter people’s hopes that the majority now expects nothing but disappointment. Most are simply just curious and never excited.

I want Blizzard to stop treating us Alliance like gods if they are going to abuse Horde. Everyone should be treated good. I mean we just got miniature robocops and they got hairy goblins.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter View Post
    I want Blizzard to stop treating us Alliance like gods if they are going to abuse Horde. Everyone should be treated good. I mean we just got miniature robocops and they got hairy goblins.
    Or you can say we got reskinned gnomes and they got a completely new race.
    also, horde has better diversity with mounts and alliance keeps getting horses.

imagine getting all 3, now wouldnt that be a sight to see

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    imagine getting all 3, now wouldnt that be a sight to see
    I wish to be showered with excitement and variety just like you, but the reality is, this to blizzard is just a business they want to prolong as long as possible and milk as much money as possible, therefore we will never attain that level of excitement.

yeah, but multiple classes cover every single type of utility. to an extreme level.

and the basis is all the same - it makes the classes feel very similar to each other.
    it makes classes and specs very bland.

not very good for a game that is supposed to be an RPG.
    RPGs are supposed to have classes that feel DIVERSE, and UNIQUE, and modern wow FAILS that so hard its laughable.
    Well but you don't have to take 10 rouges just to constantly kick something.

Bring the player not the class is way better than bring the best class done. While yes, much utility got dispersed the classes don't really play the same... like at all. No idea why poeple are always saying that. Just because two classes are builder spender does not mean they are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Well but you don't have to take 10 rouges just to constantly kick something.

Bring the player not the class is way better than bring the best class done. While yes, much utility got dispersed the classes don't really play the same... like at all. No idea why poeple are always saying that. Just because two classes are builder spender does not mean they are the same.
    because almost half of all melee specs use a combo point system and the other half use a builder spender rage system? gee. that was hard. yes. they do largely all play the same. sorry not sorry.

because almost half of all melee specs use a combo point system and the other half use a builder spender rage system? gee. that was hard. yes. they do largely all play the same. sorry not sorry.
    No they don't. That is simply not true. Just because the frame is the same does not mean everythign is. That is plain and simple wrong. DK and Warrior are completly differetn despite both haveing "rage"mechanics.

If you reduce a class down to JUST what kind of ressource they have you maybe did not get the classes. Gee, that was hard, no?

4th spec ie >>shockadins, or New class ie mounted knight<<, something like that! Though the mounted thingy could be add to the paladin, that would be cool.

But for the most part, I want lots of content, less grinding, in a new xpac. I paid for it!