Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

12 days to Blizzcon - are you excited?

Hello!

So it's only 12 days until Blizzcon this year and as we all know, new expansion is going to be probably revealed. Even though this month is not the best for Blizzard due to all the controversy - I'm still really excited to hear new announcements especially when it comes to WoW, Diablo and Warcraft 3 (hopefully we will get a release date).

What I would love to see when it comes to a new expansion:

Player housing - a proper, optional system with tons of customization (way better than terrible Garrisons). I play since TBC and with every expansion I'm waiting for player housing. It could be a great secondary progression system, something compared to the existing collections system. We could collect tons of furniture and new houses etc. I think it would be great.

I also hope new expansion will be a little bit "darker" than BFA. I really loved the theme of TBC and WotLK and I hope we will get something similar next.

What about you? Are you excited for Blizzcon?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and no. Looking forward hearing when Wc3 reforged comes out Also hope that they will announce a unpredicted wow expension and diablo 4.

I can't wait to have it ruined by a bunch of people who will get in line for Q&A's just to troll and ask shit like "So what do you think about Hong Kong?"
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

I’m excited to see how the Hong kong controversy unfolds. I don’t really expect the next expansion to be so much different, though if we follow the current trend of a good expansion following up a bad one, then maybe I’m going to be surprised. I’m more hyped for Warcraft 3 Reforged though.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for the open mic session.

If they bring back reasonable class design and pvp itemization, I'm hooked. If not, I pretty much have no interest in whatever they're showing.

Looking forward to Diablo 4 and what next expansion in wow will be. However when it comes to WoW depending on the expansion it might kill my interest fairly quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    last year was worst blizzcon, this year i expect even worse one
    it will be purely bobby kodick s8cking as much china d8ck as possible while (rightfully) ppl angry for how blizz sunk so low they don't even care about human rights and call it 'politics' just for cash

however there are good news too
    new wow exp where they will make classes better (i hope)
    wc3 reforged
    possible diablo 4, and hopefully will be similar to d2 style instead of give us ur cash d3 (i know they removed the rl AH but still the stigma still stings)

also now that the giant Rito entered card market, i wonder what blizz will do in hearthstone (but i don't expect anything really since this is very recent to develop a good thing for blizzcon)
    no sc news, and with how brutal sc2 pro, not expecting much (i still like sc universe, but not expecting any)
    also sadly no HOTS news either, hots is best dota game imo and i hate how blizz ruined it themselves
    confirm of tbc classic?
    OW pve or OW2 news

sadly and lastly probably the most sure news to come out even if i hate it far more mobile sh8t related news
    Last edited by sam86; 2019-10-20 at 10:26 AM.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    last year was worst blizzcon, this year i expect even worse one
    it will be purely bobby kodick s8cking as much china d8ck as possible while (rightfully) ppl angry for how blizz sunk so low they don't even care about human rights and call it 'politics' just for cash
    did you go to blizzcon last year?

Curious, not that excited.

I'm excited for Reforged, I am also intrigued for the next WoW expansion, but not as excited as I was before Blizzcon 2017 (when BfA was revealed). Mainly because I really liked Legion and was interested in what was coming next, but BfA left a sour taste in my mouth.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

15+ Year Old Account
    Reforged is potentially going to replace WoW for me and possibly every other game, I definitely won't play HotS anymore after.

If they can get the online brackets right, it's going to be more fun than Starcraft 2. The only reason anyone stopped playing Warcraft 3 is because they killed it so Starcraft 2 could be ushered in, that horribly imbal game that had to have half the stuff nerfed right after launch. I'm still dumbfounded by SC2 launch to this day.

So yeah, as long as complete RTS noobs aren't thrown in with 10 year South Korean gosus, then it should be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll always be excited for a new expansion. When you invest 13+ years into a game, it's going to be hard not to be excited, no matter how terrible the company is.

5+ Year Old Account
    Curious certainly. I'm more excited for the fact I'm going to be watching it in a discord call with my guild. I am nervous though that they'll cut stuff on the VT off should Hong Kong stuff kick off.
    #TeamNecromancer #TeamDragonIsles

10+ Year Old Account
    To see new stuff? No.

To see more drama? HELL YEAH!

Honestly? Yes very much so. With Diablo 4 and OW2 pretty much being confirmed present and rumors of Diablo 2 Remaster announcement along with the release date for WC3 Reforged. There there is also a new WoW expansion reveal and a new HS expansion. Maybe they even throw the Hots players a bone. Starcraft is probably dead though.

This looks to be the most stacked Blizzcon in years with 3 potential heavy hitters in D4, OW2 and WoW 9.0 along side other games.

Yes, I am excited.
    I hope, that we get a cool new expansion reveal and, that people keep politics out of the convention.

I get it, you care about Hong Kong. That's great, you're a far better person than I am. Call your representatives, change your consumer behavior or attend an activist gathering, but please let those of us
    enjoy the convention, who simply want to hear more about their favorite hobby.

Yes I am I love to watch various panels.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am excited, however I'm sad Mike Morhaime won't be doing his opening speech anymore