Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Blizzard should make last bosses waaayy harder

Many people play this game for Lore reasons.
    It saddens me seeing heavy lore wise last bosses being killed really fast, especially in LFR

Make the last boss unkillable for few months
    Don’t allow the last boss be killed in LFR.

At this point major lore characters as last bosses just drop like flies.

And then have many more people complain about content gating.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

meh, 6/10 troll post.

Also last bosses are harder than ever. They are literally unkillable when the new raid tier comes out.

Another option would be to make the last boss mythic only,just like how some raids used to do it with heroic only bosses before

Quote Originally Posted by Isthisreal View Post
    It saddens me seeing heavy lore wise last bosses being killed really fast, especially in LFR
    No one gives a shit about LFR difficulty. They should be easy in babymode. Also they're plenty difficult in non-LFR. Normal Azshara is harder than most of the bosses on Heroic. Heroic Azshara is easily harder than the first 3 Mythics. Mythic Azshara... well I haven't done her yet but she's a monster, moreso than Jaina and G'huun ever were.

What would this accomplish? Also it takes the majority of Mythic raiders months to kill the final boss.

The casuals are a larger amount of Blizzard's paycheck. Why would they do this?

They're going to die regardless; I don't see your point here.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Another option would be to make the last boss mythic only,just like how some raids used to do it with heroic only bosses before
    There's a reason they don't make special hidden bosses that not even 1% of the raiding population will see anymore: Huge waste of resources.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I'm just gonna report you for trolling.

Azshara mythic is one of the most annoying bosses I've ever done in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post

Hell, HEROIC Azshara is one of the most annoying bosses. Those fucking pads are just aids.

G'huun, as a Raid Leader, still trumps her though (in levels of pure annoyance). Setting up every single attempt with a pre-pull and having to make sure everyone knows their runner order was the worst thing I've ever done in this game, and trust me, as a near 15y veteran, I've done a LOT of annoying crap since.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Hell, HEROIC Azshara is one of the most annoying bosses. Those fucking pads are just aids.

G'huun, as a Raid Leader, still trumps her though (in levels of pure annoyance). Setting up every single attempt with a pre-pull and having to make sure everyone knows their runner order was the worst thing I've ever done in this game, and trust me, as a near 15y veteran, I've done a LOT of annoying crap since.
    I'm almost glad I didn't get to Mythic G'huun (We got stuck on the guy after Zul, I forgot his name), because even the casual heroic farming of G'huun would give me PTSD.

I remember this one monk that assured us he knew what to do, and that was the best monk.

3 tries and many fails on his part later, our RL ended up watching him play...and the guy actually throws the orb into the thing he should click with the orb. Throws it as in the mechanic to pass the ball.

Needless to say, I hated G'huun too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last boss is unkillable in LFR for the first month and a bit since raid opens, you can't even do it - there wish granted.

Next troll please.

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post

Read the fucking post next time rather than a title and assume some shit about trolling.

You don’t respect the lore, well then go away. Fyi I am talking not about some boss mechanics, but rather the boss itself, last bosses are mainly Influenced majorly in the Lore, seeing them drop like flies is boring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Last boss is unkillable in LFR for the first month and a bit since raid opens, you can't even do it - there wish granted.

Next troll please.
    Troll? Can some people have a discussion and stop assuming thst everything is trolling? De fk?

Read the fucking post next time rather than a title and assume some shit about trolling.
    The body of your post is even more ridiculous. It's anti-LFR nonsense.

LFR as a whole took a lot of prestige out of raiding. The feature was in the long run detrimental to the game.

You have never done a mythic last boss.

What's your point against LFR? You don't like it, you don't do it. Keep your lore progression without reading spoilers and go kill the last boss when you manage to do so in the difficulty you want. Let the casuals kill whoever they want in LFR. Or NM, or HM or whatever. Preventing people to do what you won't do or what doesn't impact you is not smart as long is it doesn't hurt you.

Blizzard should make LFR pointless like they did in WoD, it worked so well, thank fuck you don't make the decisions at Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    People should care waaaayyy less about how hard something is.

And waayyy waaaaaayy less about what OTHER PEOPLE do or don't do in this game.
    Last edited by Sanguinerd; 2019-10-26 at 08:23 PM.

Ya make last boss pre nerf Tomb of Sargeras Kil'jaeden but 10x harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    LFR as a whole took a lot of prestige out of raiding. The feature was in the long run detrimental to the game.
    No it didn't

Last wing of LFR already opens a month after the raid release. It is literally unkillable for a month in LFR

Want something harder? Get a real career IRL, not flipping burgers..
    It could be shocking for you but most of the people playing to have fun, and dont want a second/third/fourth job. The mandatory chinese lvl farming to be able to compete in mythic is more than enough (not talking about the people who cleared it 5 months after release, but actual top few hundred). It isnt a coincidence why the mythic raiding scene is shrinking with every xpac, you need to do more and more ridicolous farming to be able to partake in it.