Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    It seemed plausible to begin with, then grew a bit more extreme and finally you said 'warfronts' which exposed it for a terrible fake.

Warfronts are not going to be improved.

Warfronts have been a disaster.

Warfronts are going to buried next to garrisons and azerite armor as a failed concept and we will never speak of them again once this expansion ends.

The only future Warfronts have is that they have no future.
    Warfronts were actually okayish.
    It's content for casuals similar to LFR.
    Blizzard needs content for casuals because they are the majority of their customers (with mythic raiders as their core audience ofc).

So yes they were too easy. But the concept is good, sorry. Even if you don't like it.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Another Leak that sounds plausible

I like the new spec thingy
    +hopefully classes are revamped the good way (if true).

I am not sure for the 2 factions. They hate each other but I don't get why it would be the case (ie Khadgar against Yrel??).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Warfronts were actually okayish.
    It's content for casuals similar to LFR.
    Blizzard needs content for casuals because they are the majority of their customers (with mythic raiders as their core audience ofc).

So yes they were too easy. But the concept is good, sorry. Even if you don't like it.
    I actually enjoyed the first week of hc warfronts. If they could tune it even harder and make people work together in a premade group it could be good content.
    The idea wasn`t bad - the implementation was. There are allready enough loot pinatas ingame.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll take "shit that's clearly a terrible fake" for 9,000g please.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

I think leaks at this point are so obviously fake that they are just made to entertain the reader, and for such id give it an 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Anoikis View Post
    Nahhh... we already had to save old scrolls from the blood trolls, so it is: World of Warcraft, The Older Scrolls
    lol right

This "leak" had few same lines as this 1 ( https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Blizzcon-Ready ) which kinda sounded plausible to me tbh.

Tbh... I'm cool with everything, EXCEPT.... PLEASE DON'T ADD ANY OTHER F*CKING ARTIFACT TO THE GAME!!!!

Sometimes I wonder if Blizz employees are writing these things to confuse us in case there's an actual leak, so that we won't believe it :-P

10+ Year Old Account
    >Yrel
    >Harbingers of Chaos

You almost had an entertaining leak until this. Yrel and the Lightbound are zealots focused on order, not chaos. Part of why they waged war on the Mag'har Clans was that they felt the Mag'har were too chaotic, and were in some way responsible for Draenor's apparent ecological collapse (I'd wager the main reason was getting their pound of flesh back from when the Iron Horde tried to exterminate the draenei, too, once they weren't forced to work together for mutual survival against the demons and fel orcs still on Draenor). If order versus chaos were to be a major theme next expansion, Yrel would represent order taken to the extreme whether she ends up an ally or enemy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by runebobo View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if Blizz employees are writing these things to confuse us in case there's an actual leak, so that we won't believe it :-P
    Wouldn't surprise me tbh, but I think fan speculation/troll "leaks" do a sufficient enough job of muddying the waters these days that Blizz's PR/marketing doesn't have to misdirect.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Whenever I see "no new class, but more development for existing!", I yawn so hard and like to think it's fake anyways. Can you not see that this kind of conservative mindset won't bring people back after the BFA flop?

Think back at how vibrant Legion was. That's what we need now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Illidan is back for the 3rd time? lul

- - - Updated - - -

He will be selling a legendary sword!!
    Hunter weapon obviously!
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

I think additional factions (something akin to a Class Order Hall (although less numerous, probably only 2) or the Scryers (but more involved and long term)) will be in the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrophoton View Post
    WoW: Oblivion is next expansion

8.3.5 - Night elf and Forsaken heritage armor. Tyrande will go with player night elf for searching for answers about Elune. Forsaken player will join Calia Menethil and Lilian Voss in their request about consolidation of undead lordaeron refugees after Sylvanas' reign.

New allied races: Zann'esu clan of frost vrykul for alliance, Mok'nathal the half-ogre for horde and arakkoa as neutral AR.

N'zoth is defeated. His body destroyed with beam of origination, but his essence is sealed within the Blade of the Black Empire. Sylvanas will steal the blade and what she is about to do with it will be plot to the next expansion.

Talia kidnapped by Nathanos. Sylvanas would use her to threaten the Lich King. Loyalists would take part in that, but in the end they are will be betrayed.

Heart of Azeroth can not be used for healing of the planet. Ny'alotha invasion and N'zoth's release will cause too much damage to the world. Magni and Mother will realize that the world soul couldn't be safe within the planet and it needs to be relocated to another safety world. With Heart of Azeroth we will teleport world-soul of a titan to Elunaria, sanctuary of Eonar. She will stay there with Magni and other defenders.

9.0 - no new class, but the old ones will get a big development and new specs.
    Outland, Northrend and old world revamped.

Level squish to 60. Northrend and Outland is 60-70 content.

Most of the content and zones of vanilla Wow to BfA will be turned into legacy state. It will be available, but leveling in old zones would be impossible and with dungeons and raids it will be scaled to level 60. Old loot will have no stats and will be turned into cosmetic.

Major feature is 2 new faction to choose: Harbingers of Chaos(Capital city - Black Temple) and Keepers of Order (Capital city - Ulduar). This meta-factions will unite players from both Alliance and Horde. This choice would be important to your game play and lore experience.

Harbingers led by returned Illidan will fight with Radiance Crusade and Yrel in Outland, Keepers led by Khadgar will fight against Helya and Yogg-Saron servants (and also Nerubians who now serves him) in Northrend. Both new factions hates each other and trying to fight the enemy on it's own way. They will try to spread their influence across Azeroth which cause new pvp activities around the world.

Hunting for the Dragon Isles is another expansion feature. Wrathion will ask for your help and equip an expedition (weekly-type scenario), where we will inspect various places on Azeroth were the Isles could be.

Lairs and Trials. Lair is a "kill everyone in a cave" type thing. Trials is "surviving the waves and killing the final boss " type thing. Warfronts will be improved to make them more entertaining.

New artifact will be another necklace but special for each class with story development. Instead of Azerite/Artifact power, you'll be collecting souls. Each absorbed soul will increase the power of the artifact. Also include's new class halls. Progression system will be similar to Azerite essences system.

Alot of new stories, zones, quests and world activities. World quests will be improved and turned into something new: added more mechanics, scenario-typed WQ and affixes for zones, mobs and player. This expansion is like a completely new game. World of Warcraft will again be the WORLD of Warcraft.
    Fixed it for you. If your gonna make a fake leak, at least learn how to fucking spell
    Kaiba, Vengeance Incarnate
    Level 120 Demon Hunter - Garona, US
    Havoc Specialization
    Level 31 Hunter - Mankrik, US
    Catch me live on Twitch.tv @Kaiba12

Quote Originally Posted by kaiba1 View Post
    Fixed it for you. If your gonna make a fake leak, at least learn how to fucking spell
    you're*

lol

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I dunno, I was hoping for Morrowind
    Tbh I'd be quite happy with a Blizzard version of Morrowind. At least, Vvardenfell feels like an actual place, instead of just one more station in the theme park subway. And !#&@ is still quite enjoyable after all these years

OT, I wouldn't be too surprised to see Islands being refurbished into something else, like these proposed expeditions by Wrathion. But I can't imagine what could Blizz ever do to make Warfronts more fun. Even the HC version was quite a snoozefest after the first part.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Yet Mods don't lock these 100% fake bs spamming the front page. Yet locks others changing the subject from fake news

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Hunter weapon obviously!
    Every weapon is a hunter weapon
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Is it just me or are even those obvious fake leaks shittier and shittier this time around?

I mean...at least put some effort in it before you shitpost....

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    Is it just me or are even those obvious fake leaks shittier and shittier this time around?

I mean...at least put some effort in it before you shitpost....
    Na its not you the effort is cooy and paste now. Also add more to make the crap shine. No matter how much you clean crap its that crap

I like this one, one of my favourites so far.