Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Buscava View Post
    The horde have high elves. That's literally what blood elves are
    If that's literally what Blood Elves are they wouldn't be called Blood Elves.

I think they should add blue eyed blood elves and the tattoos as a customization option just to piss people off. I would savor every tear.

And this is as someone who liked the high elf megathread's ideas. I'm just a monster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

See, drugs are bad, kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I think they should add blue eyed blood elves and the tattoos as a customization option just to piss people off. I would savor every tear.

And this is as someone who liked the high elf megathread's ideas. I'm just a monster.
    It would make for a just world. I am sick of being treated like a god by Blizzard while my Horde friends suffer. Just watch any of the in game or CGI cinematic and Alliance are painted as glorious gods. Watch Terror of Darkshore for instance. Blizzard gives us the best cities, best allied races, best racials and pampers us with extra bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter View Post
    It would make for a just world. I am sick of being treated like a god by Blizzard while my Horde friends suffer. Just watch any of the in game or CGI cinematic and Alliance are painted as glorious gods. Watch Terror of Darkshore for instance. Blizzard gives us the best cities, best allied races, best racials and pampers us with extra bonuses.
    That's some high quality "satire" there.

I'd unironically love blue eyes for blood elves tho.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

7+ Year Old Account
    You know alt accounts are a big no-no on these forums right?
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    The vocal minority of bullies used to getting their way should not be caved into.
    Tuskarr don't do war....the only side they choose is to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Tuskarr don't do war....the only side they choose is to live.
    They also die horribly when they're taken out of their native climate.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    They also die horribly when they're taken out of their native climate.
    ^this too.....tuskarr corpses everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    The vocal minority of bullies used to getting their way should not be caved into.
    That doesn't even make sense..

High Elves (and by Blizzard's statement, Horde's Blood Elves are basically High Elves by now - Alliance could use High Elves), and Tuskarr is a neutral race, would be under Pandaren but still less likely..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I am just sick of complaining.
    Then maybe stop complaining.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    There is already a Megathread for discussing the High Elf issue. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead