Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogo View Post
    I have heard a rumor that they're going to showcase the first wave of Lego Warcraft, based on W3 Reforged, and that everybody at Blizzcon will be getting an Arthas minifigure.
    I WOULD BUY THE SHIT OUT OF THAT! Lego is so much better then those fake blocks they did years ago. Alas, never going to happen

I really don't believe that just a big announcement is going to win back over everybody that is pissed about Blizzard's controversies. For Diablo fans, there are several other games out that scratch the itch (arguably better), and for WoW, the $15/month commitment isn't that hard to give up if you're mad about sending 5% to support concentration camps and police brutality and thought police.

Erm... no? They need to announce the punishment on the casters of the Bltzchung case were removed. Then we can believe they aren't china's lackeys. That is where they can earn back the "love". I don't think any game announcement is more important than that.

I guess that we will get:

8.3 info
    New Xpak announced
    Overwatch 2 including PvE elements, announced, releasing soon(trailer)
    Diablo 4 announced(trailer)
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2019-10-21 at 01:38 PM.

Given how hateful the Blizz fanbase is these days, they need a lot more than 1 announcement.
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

Quote Originally Posted by fikcrim View Post
    They should announce like a WoW expansion or something. Gee, I hope they have considered that idea.
    gosh, i hope we can hear about it over all the protesting....

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Oh shut up.
    Oh you know it's true.
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

Why aren't more people expecting Overwatch 2 in this thread?

I mean, I believe they have probably been working on a PvE implementation since early OW and it could be released with a lot more fanfare in a second game than as a patch, and it's time, so I can't imagine it not being announced. Am I wrong here? I could be totally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    gosh, i hope we can hear about it over all the protesting....
    It'll be worth my money one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I'm looking forward to the protesting and disruption more than anything Blizzard could fucking ever announce.

- - - Updated - - -

They have a Lego Bastion though.
    True, true, but I hate Overwatch And I'm afraid there's all kinds of legal stuff getting in the way of making Warcraft Lego, but maybe not, one can hope

IMO, in overwatch 2, the first game will be just one of the modes of the fully featured game of OW2. So I've always had one big complaint about overwatch. It is basically more like a mode than a fully feature game, imo. If they add PvE, levels, ect, then that would be a worthy upgrade to the original game. They already have great lore. I played the first game but got burned out fast, I think some variation between modes in a game like that really help it, so I expect OW2 to be announced at blizzcon and address these exact issues. Just a guess. I suppose this is the correct thread for such a guess.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2019-10-21 at 01:49 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanstos View Post
    Blizz has a lot of cleaning up to do come Blizzcon which is just around the corner. Blizzard will probably announce WoW 2.0 or a Diablo MMO but like WoW
    Blizz will almost certainly announce the next WoW expansion (if they don't, WoW Retail is over and will be maintenance mode only), and likely Diablo 4. Fan boys will praise Blizz for such bold initiatives, and most of the rest of the gaming world will yawn as Blizz continues their decline into being a typical gaming corporation in lieu of a leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz has a lot of cleaning up to do come Blizzcon which is just around the corner. Blizzard will probably announce WoW 2.0 or a Diablo MMO but like WoW
    While I agree that they need to do something big to garner some good will, you are setting yourself up for disappointment if you think they're going to announce WoW 2 or something like World of Diablo.

My predictions are:

Concrete Diablo 4 info
    New WoW expansion (literally guaranteed)
    New Overwatch something (story-based game?)
    Diablo 2 Remaster/remake
    Nothing major for Heroes or D3
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither will happen.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Blizz will almost certainly announce the next WoW expansion (if they don't, WoW Retail is over and will be maintenance mode only), and likely Diablo 4. Fan boys will praise Blizz for such bold initiatives, and most of the rest of the gaming world will yawn as Blizz continues their decline into being a typical gaming corporation in lieu of a leader.
    During WoD they said that they have 6 more expansions mapped out. Of those, we've seen 2. And BFA was the best selling expansion launch yet, so... I'm think its just a weeeee bit safe to assume they're going to show a new one.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Why aren't more people expecting Overwatch 2 in this thread?

I mean, I believe they have probably been working on a PvE implementation since early OW and it could be released with a lot more fanfare in a second game than as a patch, and it's time, so I can't imagine it not being announced. Am I wrong here? I could be totally wrong.
    Was thinking they might be doing something more with overwatch since Destiny has moved on.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Augusta138 View Post
    Aside from all new things being announced or coming,

I feel like Blizzard is going to far with remastering games.
    D2 remastered
    Wow classic is a remaster aswell.
    Wc3 remastered (cant wait to play it, but still)
    Starcraft (with the comic style skin etc)

I do feel they need to move on and create some true new content and games instead of rebuilding the hype on games from the past. (Not talking wow xpacs or mobile diablo)

But we shall see what happens

Remaster Trend is probably the worst thing to happen to entertainment period. I don't even want sequels I just want original new content dammnit.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Blizz has a lot of cleaning up to do come Blizzcon which is just around the corner.
    If they announce that is getting out of Activision everyone will love bizzard again

Blizzard will probably announce WoW 2.0
    Blizz has already said that's unlikely to ever come.

1 massive announcement to win back the love

Shit. If by "one" massive announcement you mean an announcement of a collection of changes lol.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Erm... no? They need to announce the punishment on the casters of the Bltzchung case were removed. Then we can believe they aren't china's lackeys. That is where they can earn back the "love". I don't think any game announcement is more important than that.
    The majority going to BlizzCon and who play Blizzard games don’t give a fuck about that.

It’s pretty much forgotten by now and the world has moved on.