Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Currently level 52 here

When I get 60, I will screenshot it
    And then.. continue to quest for money
    Farm money, and dungeons till able to raid (but im a healer so I can probably go at 58 or 59)
    Begin to make armor sets

I got Alchemy to 300. I then started doing dungeon runs. That was about 3 weeks ago. I'm still doing dungeons nightly for gear and helping guild members get gear. I've done Onyxia once and 8/10 Molten Core twice.

tried a few dungeons, came to the conclusion that classic end game is garbage, then went back to retail

I bought my 100% mount.

Jumped off a high cliff. Decided my first death at level 60 should be one of my own making.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    Not there yet, but I'll probably train what's left of my skills (the ones I skipped while leveling when I needed to save for my level 40 mount). Considering how little I play, I'm pretty sure my epic mount is going to be out of reach for a very long time unless I just get lucky with a BoE epic that sells for shit tons of money or something, so I'm not even making it a priority for now.

First goal will be pushing for pre-raid BiS fury warrior gear. I'll already have a few pieces in the bank (because some of them are just quest rewards you get as you level).

I'm probably going to be doing very little raiding, if any. I don't like pugging, and my guild doesn't have the numbers to raid. So at best, I'm probably just going to dungeon/BG hero with my small group and dick around with alts until I get bored.
    This is a pretty good summation of what I’ve done, although I nolifed it to 60.

Maybe it’s just me, but there’s tons to do at 60. I power leveled Herb/Alch to start transmuting Arcanite for my helm. Since the prices were so high I sold a lot early on for the gold. I leveled mining first and had several Arcane crystals and lots of thorium ore for some easy gold. I’ve spent large sums of gold on various things so I don’t have epic riding yet.

I’m up a couple hours before work to herb every morning, often rotating out farming Furlbog rep - I’m 1000 away from honored now.

Haven’t done any raiding yet, but I’m attuned for everything and ready to go. Recently transferred servers and I’m amazed at how much further behind my new server is compared to my previous server, and the amount of people actively working towards that raiding goal. I’m stock piling Mongoose and greater rage pots to sell when raiding kicks into high gear.

I’m having a blast taking my time. I don’t feel like it’s mandatory to log in for anything, but I do everyday and chip away at things. Have an alt Priest at 20 hoping to do some PvP with it.

I’m so excited to have my Lionheart helm crafted hopefully this weekend.

Pre-Raid BiS Grind, Cleared MC & 2man Ony, Obtained Nightelf epic mount on dwarf.
    MC & 20man Ony Runs have been on farm for 6 weeks now.

Maxed Professions, keeping up with gold grind and preparing for BWL & AQ.
    Working on Mage Alt atm, lvl 37 with /played around 1 day 16 hours. Plan on having the mage 60 sometime this weekend.
    Clear MC & Ony on the mage next week, then prepare for pvp.

Having too much fun on this game, deleted my retail characters out of spite for how shitty it is.

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Cleared MC & 2man Ony
    Missed a zero there?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Run naked in IF

Hearthed and logged out as far as I remember.

at OP: you need to do the ONY & MC attunement, if not already done, then I would head straight into Dire Maul to get crazy loots

jumped into an ubrs to finish ony attunement (and to get bis trinket).
    After that the dungeon farm continued. I went msotly for quest rewards first to get some decent gear quick. (like tirion fordring Q).
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Beg for invites.
    Finally get invited.
    Spend 2 hours+ in a dungeon.
    Loot doesn't drop or does drop but get out rolled.
    Rinse and repeat for 2 weeks.
    Died twice to a non-elite in WPL and quit.
    Last straw.

As soon as you get to 60 you need to start working towards raid attunements (you should do it even before 60)

I slept for 4 hours after hitting 60, leveled skinning and free farmed devilsaurs for a few days as I was the second 60 on the realm. EZ gold.