Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So you dinged 60, what did you do first?

Asking anyone who dinged 60!
    What was your next step? What did you do after you reached 60?
    Just wondering! Havent reached 60 yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Logged on an alt because our only healer wasn't online to do any dungeons
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I uninstalled.

Cleared MC and Only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I started working on attunements and chain-running dungeons at 60. I found that I got more invites to heal at 60 for Strat/Scholo/UBRS than I did between 58-60.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont know to be honest, its more like South Park "make love not warcraft" episode, where they achieved something they wanted and... Continued to play.
    I just continued to play. Went to Startholme to farm Truefaith Robes.

Oh, and completed Ony achievement. Thats it.
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

learned spells , redid keybinds , then went into dungeons

Logged off because I had somewhere to be.

When I got back online, went into Dire Maul for that sweet catch up/MC equivalent loot and started working on my Onyxia chain quest for the UBRS portion.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Went to MC.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Changed spec from singeltarget leveling spec to Dungeon spec that works well solo and in groups. I dont raid so i dont use a raid spec.

Probably still need to gear up, and need the epic mount.

Took a screenshot.

Not quite there, almost 59. Will likely do a lot of what I currently do; which is quest when I don't have time for a dungeon, otherwise run a dungeon.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    Asking anyone who dinged 60!
    What was your next step? What did you do after you reached 60?
    Just wondering! Havent reached 60 yet.
    Trained last skills, went back to the same spot to keep on farming, waited to get in groups, realized there was about 30 people total at max lvl, got bored cuz there's just less to do, and quit the game.

Pretty much went to MC and cleared everything up to Domo, no douses. Holy crap that raid felt so much easier now than back in the day. After that bunch of dungeons with preraid BiS list in mind. After couple evenings very nicely geared character and epic mount. Not much to do anymore other than log in once a week for raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still level 52, will report back later.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Not there yet, but I'll probably train what's left of my skills (the ones I skipped while leveling when I needed to save for my level 40 mount). Considering how little I play, I'm pretty sure my epic mount is going to be out of reach for a very long time unless I just get lucky with a BoE epic that sells for shit tons of money or something, so I'm not even making it a priority for now.

First goal will be pushing for pre-raid BiS fury warrior gear. I'll already have a few pieces in the bank (because some of them are just quest rewards you get as you level).

I'm probably going to be doing very little raiding, if any. I don't like pugging, and my guild doesn't have the numbers to raid. So at best, I'm probably just going to dungeon/BG hero with my small group and dick around with alts until I get bored.

Finished some attunement quests, finished the Tirion quest line for my neck (fuck that last quest with a rusty spike), and spammed dungeons for my pre-raid BiS. I practically lived in BRD and UBRS.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Logged out, started an alt

I did an Molten Core only to realize how boring Hunter was, deleted it and rerolled warrior.