Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wargone View Post
    You know. This wont happend but i like the idea of this. +1 for creativity THIS is the kind of fake leaks i come here for.
    right? if he could let go of "my friend from blizzard" and just call it speculation it would be great, but it still better than most "leaks", solid 8/10 for me

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    The timing of this is humorous and sad.
    We have datamined broadcast texts AND as of quite recently, cut scenes that disprove this.

Why waste so much of your time OP?
    I keep asking myself the same question everytime theres a leak. The explanation is that they want their own theories to get validated

Quote Originally Posted by themaelstorm View Post
    snip
    lol, with the leaked cutscene this is already proven to be 100% fake.
    I love when people get slam dunked for silly fake leaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ^^ ROFL. None of what you said matters.

These threads are only fun if they are knowingly ridiculous and over the top, like the Wrath of the Bolvar one.

Oh look, a new leak, based on basically everything that has been datamined over the past few days. How (in)convenient!
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

People feeling intelligent about calling this out as fake... calling my friend "totally real" and TM in the title weren't enough for you guys that I am not trying to look real? Kinda entertained about that. It's obviously not real.

That said, I dont think the cutscene is an obstacle. We see the attack but not the outcome and the final cinematic. This could totally be real.
    Because I have a friend who totally told me all about it.

Kudos to people who noted some "realistic" points of what you call lazy or predictable all were purposeful!

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    and yet here you are... sharing it on forums...? ...

0/10 attempt. Can't wait for Blizzcon for this shitshow to be over
    Wait is this a forum? I thought I was writing a PM. Oh no. I leaked all these totally real stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    right? if he could let go of "my friend from blizzard" and just call it speculation it would be great, but it still better than most "leaks", solid 8/10 for me
    I was just being humorous about it, but I guess people are used to people actually calling everything a leak seriously. I guess I should've been clearer. Thanks for the recognition though, I had fun writing it

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    mmm terrible exp name
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

7+ Year Old Account
    you played yourself in "killing him cause her great pain an so we imprison him anyway" and in ". and the name sucks

On Horde side it's the Blightcallers (after completing a quest where you prison-break Nathanos)
    he is not horde anymore, why we would "prison break" him, from where, and follow him?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you played yourself in "killing him cause her great pain an so we imprison him anyway" and in ". and the name sucks

he is not horde anymore, why we would "prison break" him, from where, and follow him?
    It's as in, "as we are killing him, azeroth suffers, so we stop before the action is finished"

7+ Year Old Account
    It's as in, "as we are killing him, azeroth suffers, so we stop before the action is finished"
    that just contradict with the aftermath dialogues with the characters :/

and the name suck balls

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    that just contradict with the aftermath dialogues with the characters :/

and the name suck balls
    The stuff I wrote arent real I was just musing thoughts.

and yes, I have no defence against the name. It's bad and I feel bad.

I mean I know this is bullshit, but it's almost boring enough to be plausible given how safe Blizzard plays things anymore these days.

I will be rather disappointed if they don't add Tinkers, a fourth spec, or something along those lines. I mean, allied races are cool and all, but I already have all the classes played out. A new 'skin' for the same class isn't gonna make my dick hard.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

People feeling intelligent about calling this out as fake... calling my friend "totally real" and TM in the title weren't enough for you guys that I am not trying to look real? Kinda entertained about that. It's obviously not real.

That said, I dont think the cutscene is an obstacle. We see the attack but not the outcome and the final cinematic. This could totally be real.
    Because I have a friend who totally told me all about it.

Kudos to people who noted some "realistic" points of what you call lazy or predictable all were purposeful!
    Bro even if you said you knew a guy who knew a guy whose 2nd cousin twice removed used to work in a cafeteria at blizzard HQ people would still not pick up on the sarcasm.

I'm telling you man, bunch of potatoes 'round here, probably the same people fall for those bliizzard username scam whispers that seem beyond idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    I mean I know this is bullshit, but it's almost boring enough to be plausible given how safe Blizzard plays things anymore these days.

I will be rather disappointed if they don't add Tinkers, a fourth spec, or something along those lines. I mean, allied races are cool and all, but I already have all the classes played out. A new 'skin' for the same class isn't gonna make my dick hard.
    I've been waiting since vanilla to get Ogres. Still waiting..................................

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Bro even if you said you knew a guy who knew a guy whose 2nd cousin twice removed used to work in a cafeteria at blizzard HQ people would still not pick up on the sarcasm.

I'm telling you man, bunch of potatoes 'round here, probably the same people fall for those bliizzard username scam whispers that seem beyond idiotic.
    Laughed at that more than I should. I edited the post to make it more clear

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Not terribly original, although it's a break from all these Northrend/Shadowlands leaks. The name is very bland, though, you could have done better.
    doesnt get blander than "Legion™" tho

Quote Originally Posted by Angrie View Post
    I've been waiting since vanilla to get Ogres. Still waiting..................................
    How about NOgres? Huh? How about that??? HOW BOW DA???

In all seriousness, I would like Vrykull and Ogres added. That would be rather lovely.

PLOT TWIST: OGRES ADDED TO ALLIANCE!
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

Recently, I approached a totally real™ friend of mine working in Blizzard and convinced this friend to tell me more about BlizzCon. I said "I'm going to be there anyway" and followed "I wouldn't post them on anywhere lol!" and my friend caved in. And although I did mean what I said… I'm only human and I can't hold all these leaks. So here goes. Please don't share with anyone though.

World of Warcraft - Return of the Aqir
    The first and biggest thing for retail is the new expansion: Return of the Aqir. At the end of this expansion, we attempt to kill N'zoth. In the cinematic cutscene, the heroes realize that this puts Azeroth in great pain and we realize we need to imprison him anyway. However, the heart of Azeroth is pretty much depleted, so we also utilize the Titan facility for it and end up not only weakening Azeroth, but also a complete shutdown of the Titan power lines. While the cat's away, the old gods come out to play: Despite their weakened state, they send their pawns, the races of Aqir to attack. Through the expansion, we'll be trying to get titan facilities online while fighting the enemy. We will be in sort of a panic mode since Magni isn't around. Mechagnomes will appear a lot.

The expansion is half underground, in the tunnels of Qiraji beneath Silithus and the wondrous empire of Nerubians under Northrend, but also feature a few revisited zones. There is no new continent, but more of a rework and rearrangement of the land, similar to Uldum and Twilight Highlands.
    We'll see the return of old Qiraji and Nerubian models in greater forms and variety, with elemental infusion and forgotten one themes added on top of them.

There will also be some more "primal" aqir that are the more base, less advanced models of the creatures.

The Horde and the Alliance decide on a ceasefire, but old wounds are still there, so fights erupt (which explains pvp lorewise.) In fact, the hateful groups are the PvP factions. On Horde side it's the Blightcallers (after completing a quest where you prison-break Nathanos) and on the Alliance side it's the Warriors of Night (led by Tyrande in secret, after a quest where she's instructed by Malfurion himself.)

There is no artifact mechanic this time but the talent and skill system is apparently revisited to be closer to diablo 3. This apparently allows a combination of utility and freedom, also allowing players to decide the balance between "class fantasy" and "spec fantasy" ie a fire mage could choose to have a firefrost bolt, empowered fireball or an arcane blast at a certain level.

WQs still exists, Warfronts come back as a faction-neutral activity (against the enemy, and there is a Qiraji war in Ahn'Qiraj), Island Expeditions are now Titan Exploration (where we explore secret, satellite Titan facilities. This is done by mechagnomes and goblins, and still has a pvp element.) There is apparently going to be a new system that will be hinted in 9.0 and arrive in 9.1: Constructing a new titan facility, which will be a psuedo housing element.

Another Azeroth faction exists, but Magni isn't around. Brann will be the interim "leader" of this faction, using his titan knowledge to help us. He seems to know where Magni is, and he is worried.

The undead Nerubians apparently act as sort of a forsaken and they did not follow Bolvar. They are a faction that we will side with against the Nerubians and apparently, Bolvar is angry about that.

The fight against Qiraji will be led by the renewed Cenarion Expedition: Cenarion League. They are also working with the Earthen Ring to heal the sword wound.

Kirin-Tor is back. Dalaran isn't here but Khadgar's Chosen is a group of mages, surprise, chosen by Khadgar to study Sargeras' Sword. Also, Dalaran has disappeared. There is a hint that there will be something about them in a future patch. Apparently, there will be a small flying outpost near the hilt.

A surprise is The Accursed. These are titan constructs that were experimented on by the Old Gods. Some of them are ancient, among those who first felt the curse of flesh and others have been transformed back and forth between stone-metal and flesh. While many of them are still pawns of the old gods or mindless monsters, one faction will aid us. They are the "late game" faction of 9.0.

Another surprise race is something like the Vengeful (name is subject to change apparently.) The Vengeful are a group of trolls, plus titan creations including mogu. They aren't necessarily good, but they were somehow screwed by the Old Gods and they are out for blood. They will be a dark faction, except something like the start of DK area.

Allied Race Death Knights
    Oh, also, Bolvar is basically "recruiting aggressively," the way he did in Legion. That's where the new DKs come from. The risen heroes, similar to old DKs. There are three questlines. One is really short and it's for non-DK characters where we witness Bolvar raising people and it looks bad. Another one that's really short and that ties current DKs to the third questline somewhere in middle. Third one starts as the new DK starting area, then ties to a common DK quest. In the starting area we learn that the nature of Scourge raised by Bolvar is different. It finally leads to another aggressive move by Bolvar, where DKs raid a magic cache guarded by Kirin-Tor. In the end, Bolvar tells all of them to go back to business as usual for now.
    They also want to add an option similar to warlock green-flame for DKs where they can switch to a fiery-cosmetic that comes with Bolvar. However, the questline may not make it in time for 8.3.

Classic WoW
    Not much to say about classic itself, but a fully-fledged plan will be revealed. What's more important is that they'll reveal the next step: Burning Crusade servers will be a thing in future, with the option to move your characters to there, at least they'd like to do that. Likely that we'll have all sorts of servers once they are on top of the technology.

Warcraft 3: Reforged
    Nothing new here except that they'll actually be adding many more models, including iconic WoW characters and in future, Starcraft ones. There will also be a page like a highlighted map of the day, voting options etc. This will also be integrated to the game UI next year.
    That was all for Warcraft. Later, I will be back for the other franchises!

PS: In case it wasn't clear to you until this point, I'm not trying to be a legit leak. I made this up as something that "could happen." You know. Just sharing thoughts, looking forward to see what people have to say about the ideas.

PPS: I wrote this partially yesterday and didn't see the leaks. Then I just watched the cutscenes. Apparently N'zoth dies. But this doesn't really matter. N'zoth's death could still have the same affect one way or the other (titan facilities shutting down, hoa depleted, magni gone)

PPPS: People mentioned Tinker. I already posted my rough design, its in my sig.

Sucks to be you, writing a fake leak mere moments before datamining come up to debunk your claims...nzoth is dead, we kill him and move on...there´s broadcast text from magni that finally all is well with azeroth.

Recently, I approached a totally real™ friend of mine working in Blizzard and convinced this friend to tell me more about BlizzCon. I said "I'm going to be there anyway" and followed "I wouldn't post them on anywhere lol!" and my friend caved in. And although I did mean what I said… I'm only human and I can't hold all these leaks. So here goes. Please don't share with anyone though.

World of Warcraft - Return of the Aqir
    The first and biggest thing for retail is the new expansion: Return of the Aqir. At the end of this expansion, we attempt to kill N'zoth. In the cinematic cutscene, the heroes realize that this puts Azeroth in great pain and we realize we need to imprison him anyway. However, the heart of Azeroth is pretty much depleted, so we also utilize the Titan facility for it and end up not only weakening Azeroth, but also a complete shutdown of the Titan power lines. While the cat's away, the old gods come out to play: Despite their weakened state, they send their pawns, the races of Aqir to attack. Through the expansion, we'll be trying to get titan facilities online while fighting the enemy. We will be in sort of a panic mode since Magni isn't around. Mechagnomes will appear a lot.

The expansion is half underground, in the tunnels of Qiraji beneath Silithus and the wondrous empire of Nerubians under Northrend, but also feature a few revisited zones. There is no new continent, but more of a rework and rearrangement of the land, similar to Uldum and Twilight Highlands.
    We'll see the return of old Qiraji and Nerubian models in greater forms and variety, with elemental infusion and forgotten one themes added on top of them.

There will also be some more "primal" aqir that are the more base, less advanced models of the creatures.

The Horde and the Alliance decide on a ceasefire, but old wounds are still there, so fights erupt (which explains pvp lorewise.) In fact, the hateful groups are the PvP factions. On Horde side it's the Blightcallers (after completing a quest where you prison-break Nathanos) and on the Alliance side it's the Warriors of Night (led by Tyrande in secret, after a quest where she's instructed by Malfurion himself.)

There is no artifact mechanic this time but the talent and skill system is apparently revisited to be closer to diablo 3. This apparently allows a combination of utility and freedom, also allowing players to decide the balance between "class fantasy" and "spec fantasy" ie a fire mage could choose to have a firefrost bolt, empowered fireball or an arcane blast at a certain level.

WQs still exists, Warfronts come back as a faction-neutral activity (against the enemy, and there is a Qiraji war in Ahn'Qiraj), Island Expeditions are now Titan Exploration (where we explore secret, satellite Titan facilities. This is done by mechagnomes and goblins, and still has a pvp element.) There is apparently going to be a new system that will be hinted in 9.0 and arrive in 9.1: Constructing a new titan facility, which will be a psuedo housing element.

Another Azeroth faction exists, but Magni isn't around. Brann will be the interim "leader" of this faction, using his titan knowledge to help us. He seems to know where Magni is, and he is worried.

The undead Nerubians apparently act as sort of a forsaken and they did not follow Bolvar. They are a faction that we will side with against the Nerubians and apparently, Bolvar is angry about that.

The fight against Qiraji will be led by the renewed Cenarion Expedition: Cenarion League. They are also working with the Earthen Ring to heal the sword wound.

Kirin-Tor is back. Dalaran isn't here but Khadgar's Chosen is a group of mages, surprise, chosen by Khadgar to study Sargeras' Sword. Also, Dalaran has disappeared. There is a hint that there will be something about them in a future patch. Apparently, there will be a small flying outpost near the hilt.

A surprise is The Accursed. These are titan constructs that were experimented on by the Old Gods. Some of them are ancient, among those who first felt the curse of flesh and others have been transformed back and forth between stone-metal and flesh. While many of them are still pawns of the old gods or mindless monsters, one faction will aid us. They are the "late game" faction of 9.0.

Another surprise race is something like the Vengeful (name is subject to change apparently.) The Vengeful are a group of trolls, plus titan creations including mogu. They aren't necessarily good, but they were somehow screwed by the Old Gods and they are out for blood. They will be a dark faction, except something like the start of DK area.

Allied Race Death Knights
    Oh, also, Bolvar is basically "recruiting aggressively," the way he did in Legion. That's where the new DKs come from. The risen heroes, similar to old DKs. There are three questlines. One is really short and it's for non-DK characters where we witness Bolvar raising people and it looks bad. Another one that's really short and that ties current DKs to the third questline somewhere in middle. Third one starts as the new DK starting area, then ties to a common DK quest. In the starting area we learn that the nature of Scourge raised by Bolvar is different. It finally leads to another aggressive move by Bolvar, where DKs raid a magic cache guarded by Kirin-Tor. In the end, Bolvar tells all of them to go back to business as usual for now.
    They also want to add an option similar to warlock green-flame for DKs where they can switch to a fiery-cosmetic that comes with Bolvar. However, the questline may not make it in time for 8.3.

Classic WoW
    Not much to say about classic itself, but a fully-fledged plan will be revealed. What's more important is that they'll reveal the next step: Burning Crusade servers will be a thing in future, with the option to move your characters to there, at least they'd like to do that. Likely that we'll have all sorts of servers once they are on top of the technology.

Warcraft 3: Reforged
    Nothing new here except that they'll actually be adding many more models, including iconic WoW characters and in future, Starcraft ones. There will also be a page like a highlighted map of the day, voting options etc. This will also be integrated to the game UI next year.
    That was all for Warcraft. Later, I will be back for the other franchises!

PS: In case it wasn't clear to you until this point, I'm not trying to be a legit leak. I made this up as something that "could happen." You know. Just sharing thoughts, looking forward to see what people have to say about the ideas.

PPS: I wrote this partially yesterday and didn't see the leaks. Then I just watched the cutscenes. Apparently N'zoth dies. But this doesn't really matter. N'zoth's death could still have the same affect one way or the other (titan facilities shutting down, hoa depleted, magni gone)

PPPS: People mentioned Tinker. I already posted my rough design, its in my sig.
    shaddap already, u could have put waaaaaay more work into this.