View Poll Results: Which are you most excited to learn about at Blizzcon?

Voters
275. This poll is closed
  • World of Warcraft (Retail / Expansion Reveal?)

201 73.09%
  • WoW Classic (BC servers?)

45 16.36%
  • Diablo (D4 Reveal, D1 or D2 Remastered?)

156 56.73%
  • Overwatch / "Overwatch 2"

49 17.82%
  • Heroes of the Storm

11 4.00%
  • Starcraft 2

12 4.36%
  • Warcraft 3 - Reforged (Beta / Release date?)

71 25.82%
  • Hearthstone

10 3.64%
  • Diablo Immortal / Phone Games

11 4.00%
  • Other

32 11.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Blizzcon '19: Which games are you most excited to learn more about?

Title.

1) Vote. Which games are you most hyped to learn more of regarding future content?

2) Comment. Which others are you excited for? Which are you least excited for?

3) Any theories for each game?

Personally, I'm most excited for Warcaft 3 Reforged news, and while I hope for a near release, I suspect Blizzcon will simply announce the start of Beta on the same day (for matchmaking only), while also revealing NE/UD models.

Second to that is WoW. I feel we will get some 8.3 stuff laid out (briefly) and show off the post-N'zoth cinematic, then immediately reveal the next expansion, with a plausible Aug/Sept release. I do hope they do an 8.3.5, but it's unlikely, nor is it really needed. If they do, I'd love to finally get some Nelf heritage armor.

I don't want to be too hyped for Diablo, but it seems fairly obvious D4 will be revealed (in fact, if not, I'd be surprised). I just hope it's a return to the D2-style. I'd also wager bets its a 2020 release. I would be surprised if they had a playable Demo at Blizzcon this year, tbh.

Although I love HotS, I wasn't expecting much until the Cataclysm teasers began in game the past few weeks. I actually thought Deathwing would be revealed at Blizzcon, but all of a sudden they blew that load early -- yet they still have a 45 min time slot at Blizzcon. So I'm confused as hell, and my hype went from 0 to 10 to 0 & back to 10. I hope for HotS 3.0, but I'll settle for some cool events + a new map.

I don't really play Overwatch anymore, but if rumors are true & "OW2" has PvE/PvP elements & linke so all the skins & stuff is transferred, I'll bite.

And while I love SC2, let's be real.. There won't be much. A new co-op commander would be neat.

Don't care about Hearthstone so meh.

My personal wishlist though?
    - D1 or D2 Remaster.
    - "Classic BC" servers announced (maybe next year though).
    - Additional/bonus campaigns announced for WC3R, with new custom races (non multiplayer).
    - An army of Winnie the Poohs rush the stage and pile on J Allen Brack.
    - A new IP, perhaps..?

Share your thoughts below. Your theories/wishlist/etc.

Excited? Meh.

I'm curios where WoW is going.
    I'm somewhat interested what gameplay direction D4 will be taking.
    I want to know how bad 2019Blizzard shits the bed with OW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Excited? Meh.

I'm curios where WoW is going.
    I'm somewhat interested what gameplay direction D4 will be taking.
    I want to know how bad 2019Blizzard shits the bed with OW2.
    Even if your excitement levels for all of them are 0/10 but OW is at a 1/10, that still counts as "most excited"!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Even if your excitement levels for all of them are 0/10 but OW is at a 1/10, that still counts as "most excited"!
    No, my interest is definitely higher in the wow expansion. OW2 is just anticipated Schadenfreude, because according to my theory Blizzard will try to reset their cosmetics in a manner, since their sales have supposedly slowed down if rumors are to believed.

9.0 and I can't call it excitement cause I know blizzard will screw it in some way.

I'm most excited about D4, but it's bittersweet. I think they'll mess it up, like they did with D3.

The usual, WoW Expansion, Diablo 4, also WC3:R, but we already know that its releasing this year, so excitement is more about getting to play it soon, not as much any information about it.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Im exited about new upcomming game
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm going this year, so excited for that; most excited about Diablo news, then the WoW expansion. Wondering if we'll see a new IP, or if an Overwatch sequel is a different type of game; I think a WoW style open world with OW graphics would be a lot of fun, especially if they added a 3rd person option.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Diablo 4
    Classic Release schedule
    WoW Retail - Expansion Reveal (better be good)

Heres to hoping we see an expansion thats completely different than all of these meme leak threads

Overwatch 2 is the big unknown. What will it be? A major patch to the game we have now, big enough to warrant the sequel rhetoric? Or will it really be a separate game of its own? I have a hard time imagining the latter, since it would split the playerbase, and Blizzard would essentially be pitting two of its games against each other. Since we're still getting new collectibles to OW1 I guess Blizz intends to continue supporting it. I suppose there's the possibility that OW2 will be different genre to OW1, but I don't think it's likely (L4D style isn't really a different genre so much as a new mode).

WoW: The Next Expansion. Truthfully I've become rather passive with WoW. Last time I had an active subscription was over a year ago, when BFA was fresh. After that I played during the "Welcome Back" weekend on March and another weekend on July, since Blizz gifted me 3 free days. However I'm still invested in the story and lore and highly interested to see what's next.

WC3: Reforged. I've enjoyed the models and gameplay already found online, so I suppose my main interest for Blizzcon concerning this game is the release date.

I'd be ecstatic to hear about continuation to Starcraft, but I don't expect such announcements for this year's Blizzcon.

Guess I'm slightly interested to hear what they have in store for HotS as well, even though I've mostly abandoned that game. Cool that they added Deathwing, anyway.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

I'm most excited to see how they're going to try and prevent people from shouting "Free Hong Kong".

im kinda of a wow fan here so anything new for Warcraft is a plus, better experience perhaps but past presentation like with chris metzen doing good work was really fun. diablo 4 and remastered is neat. just wondering is the blizzcon virtual ticket going to be through the battle.net desktop app? thats how it was last year. hope it stays the same.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

None of that stuff. I just wana see if there is any decent pussy at blizzcon.

WC3 Reforged.

WoW 9.0
    New game
    OW2
    D4
    WC Reforged

In that order.

I'm obviously hyped for an expansion. Sylvanas, void, shadow, dragons, Lich King...

But I'm super hyped for Diablo IV. I'm expecting Blizz to have learned from Diablo III. It'll also be interesting to see how MMO it is, how RPG it is, rather than just hack & slash, and whether or not it retains isometric third person or not.

5+ Year Old Account
    Other, because the one I'm most excited about is the one I don't know is coming. 9.0 is a given and so is Diablo IV. I want to be surprised in a good way.

Most excited for, retail wow
    Least excited for, literally everything else
    No theories.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself