Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Go for logitech or Intelli, they are best for MMO

I am currently using the Reddragon Impact M908. It doesnt have the button quality of the naga but for under $35 it cost way less to replace.

Logitech g6000 is usually half the price of a naga and has much better reviews on quality.

As a long time razer user, Ive gotten fed up with (as many have said) replacing my mouse every 6-12 months (one needed to be refunded after just 2 months).

Some people like to mention how their naga has been working without issue for x years, but would you rather gamble (my personal experience suggests odds well under 50%) or just get something that will work?

The one thing razer really had going for it was a very easy to use software, but they even managed to start messing that up.

Id strongly suggest staying away from razer mice (keyboards seems fine, gamepads have had longstanding issues with adhesive that melts from the heat of resting your palm on the palm rest...really let that one sink in before you seriously consider buying razer)

TLDR: Razer hate is well deserved, stay away from razer mice.
    SorryNotSorry

10+ Year Old Account
    I've found the gaming mice designed for MMOs with the 12 side button layouts to be really impractical. I can't comfortably reach the two back columns of buttons so for all intents and purposes it ends up being a 6 button mouse. I've tried just about everything and for me it would come down to the SteelSeries Rival 500 which has the best thumb button layout I've ever experienced on a mouse or the Razer Basilisk v2 which fits my hand better than any mouse I've ever used. The Logitech G502 would be runner up to the Basilisk in terms of comfort.

The Basilisk doesn't have a ton of buttons to use but I use foot pedals as modifiers so I can ctrl or shift click easily with just the mouse and foot pedals.

10+ Year Old Account
    I deleted the spam post that bumped this thread, but yall who replied since don't need to worry about the necro; this is a timeless topic that might still be useful to people.

and to be on topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcastro02 View Post
    I am currently using the Reddragon Impact M908. It doesnt have the button quality of the naga but for under $35 it cost way less to replace.
    I swapped from a Razer to a Reddragon also and I love it. I especially love that it doesn't die after like a year like the FOUR Razer mice I went through in the span of a few years (all died to various button failures). I actually find the side button design to be superior, but so far has also proved longer lasting despite being a fraction of the price. The mouse isn't perfect -- I think it's too big for me personally -- but for the price I will put up with the minor downsides, especially since it's already outlived at least one of my Razer mice.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |