Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Everything looks OK except for the "Land of Bastion" and the "Noble Kyrian"

You can't just pull out two names of thin air and no background and make them the catchphrase of the expansion.
    That's my thought too. Shadowlands is essentially the world when you're a ghost. It's not meant to be like a separate plane with its own inhabitants. While Blizzard could change their own lore, pulling some new land and people out of their ass into an area that is canonically meant to be the same world and geography is bullshit even for them.
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2019-10-27 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    The image looks cool, but I am bother by the fact there are some transparency mistakes especially in the shoulderpads. If you look closely you can see the shadow of the mountain behind it through it. Then again maybe it fits the story hard to tell without context.
    Aren't those the same mountains seen on the supposed logo above the "World" and inside of the globe? Those may hint towards Northrends snowey mountains or some other mountains of "Bastion" as seen in the artwork.

I don't know about this yet and the Dark Ranger does look kinda weird copy pasted inside by some fan-art...

Why is OP so mad and desperate for everyone to believe them? Aren't we supposed to discuss and give opinions?

Both pictures look good to me but the Bolvar eyes thing ticked me. I hardly see Blizzard mistaken this. Yes, it may be voluntary because of something happening during said expansion but it's still weird in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Blue seems to be the Lich King's colour in general. Considering that Arthas seemed to be freed from Ner'zhul and the helmet after Frostmourne got shattered, it would probably have to be Ner'zhul though. Either that or he fought himself out of the Shadowlands because Warcraft's version of hell isn't such a nice place after all.
    Another option would be that only parts of Arthas' soul went to the Shadowlands when he was defeated. This could be supported by the shortstory in which Sylvanas kills herself because the only Arthas she sees in the afterlife is a small boy which is the same imagery that is used in the Lich King novel in which Arthas gets rid of both "Matthias Lehner" (the kid which represents his good and innocent part) and Ner'zhul at the end of the story.
    Maybe some part of him remained within the crown and then proceeded to corrupt Bolvar.
    Sure, but that is just a speculation. I think that both of them are considered dead after Arthas' death. But the idea of meeting them in Shadowlands is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Imotbh View Post
    Why is OP so mad and desperate for everyone to believe them? Aren't we supposed to discuss and give opinions?

Both pictures look good to me but the Bolvar eyes thing ticked me. I hardly see Blizzard mistaken this. Yes, it may be voluntary because of something happening during said expansion but it's still weird in my opinion.
    I know what you mean, the blue glowing eyes does give it away of being fake. BUT!!! This could be a SS of a cinematic, after all a picture can mean a thousand words. So what if there is a swapping of minds due to ner’zhul still being in the helm? And they’re still fighting for control? That theory I can get behind IF this leak is the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Everything looks OK except for the "Land of Bastion" and the "Noble Kyrian"

You can't just pull out two names of thin air and no background and make them the catchphrase of the expansion.
    Well, presumably this is supposed to be seen by the public after the presentation. It's like saying 'explore the island-kingdoms of Kul'Tiras and Zandalar and meet the stoic Kultirans and the noble Zandalari'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Jpeg compression artifacts around 'shadowlands' and the picture basically guarantees this is a fake.
    Not saying this is legit, but I know very little of imagery. I've seen the pic (you made?) regarding the density, but wouldn't the same thing happen if it was a legit picture? Wouldn't Blizz's team 'cobble' a presentation pic together just like the team that probably faked it?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Finally. A legit leak. Thank you OP. From 10000 of fake leaks this one actually looks real.
    Well, many of the fake leaks does fit this picture and name..

Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    Well, many of the fake leaks does fit this picture and name..
    almost like the person making this shit up had some way to knowing what the previous leaks were about...

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    im going to fucking quit if they do dark rangers

I honestly didnt think blizzard could get anymore stupid

the credibility comes from that the armor is something thats not ingame, and its very blizzard style
    I dont think you are an authority to talk about credibility op.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    That's my thought too. Shadowlands is essentially the world when you're a ghost. It's not meant to be like a separate plane with its own inhabitants. While Blizzard could change their own lore, pulling some new land and people out of their ass into an area that is canonically meant to be the same world and geography is bullshit even for them.
    We have already seen the Shadowlands having some differences with the real World.

Quote Originally Posted by Revaniter92 View Post
    Sure, but that is just a speculation. I think that both of them are considered dead after Arthas' death. But the idea of meeting them in Shadowlands is cool.
    Problem is that unless Blizzard does some more serious retconning, Arthas isn't in the Shadowlands. His soul is in the same endless void that Sylvanas experienced when she hurled herself from ICC.

Quote Originally Posted by mythicowow View Post
    Also the image has a lot of photoshop artifacts.
    Doesn't mean shit. I'm a photoshop expert and this is grasping at straws. It's not evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by mythicowow View Post
    Well if it's true congrats you screwed him. Doubt it will be hard to figure out who it is... when you've narrowed it down to a security guy working after office hours.. which is probably a few people at most.

The fact that you so casually narrowed the identity of your friend leaker makes me think this is either fake or you're not too bright. I lean towards high effort fake based on the way you're acting. Also the image has a lot of photoshop artifacts.
    I literally said the same thing yesterday and he never acknowledged it. Calling bigtime fake.

The Helm looks completely superimposed onto the body too, regardless of artefacts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Doesn't mean shit. I'm a photoshop expert and this is grasping at straws. It's not evidence.
    Oh shit guys, we got a photoshop expert with us

I hope we get huge anime tiddies next xpac

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krewshi View Post
    i hope we get huge anime tiddies next xpac
    hell yeee!
    [/URL]

This looks cool, and as other said if someone put so much effort in this, they wouldn't have put blue eyes instead of orange ones, but maybe they wanted us to think that.
    Anyway I still hope we get dragon isles and dragon-related stuff !

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizstorm View Post
    This looks cool, and as other said if someone put so much effort in this, they wouldn't have put blue eyes instead of orange ones, but maybe they wanted us to think that.
    Anyway I still hope we get dragon isles and dragon-related stuff !
    Yeah why bother making this and have the eyes wrong. Makes no sense to make that mistake, making it a bit believable.
    I hope Icecrown is just a portal location, i don't want to venture into Northrend again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    What kind of suped up photoshop program are you using that can fabricate HQ images out of thin air with no possible sources like this? Otherwise, that's not how PH works, and i'm pretty sure it'd take more than photoshop to create a completely original image that's 100% at Blizzard's level of cinematic quality.

The stuff around the image about the expansion title & t-shirt could easily be shopped, but not that screenshot. Either the image was borrowed from an incredibly talented digital artist and used for a high effort leak, or it's a real shot of a Blizz cinematic, which means we'd still have legit leak material on our hands here even without the merch ad. At the very least material that tells us a lot about who'll be involved in the upcoming expac, and clues to what it's themes might actually be.
    The original source of the photo was already pointed out in this very thread. The fact that the eyes are blue and not oragne is a dead giveaway as well, not to mention there is abnsolutely zero way a security guy could log in and download it to a USB stick. It is complete BS and you are falling for it.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    The original source of the photo was already pointed out in this very thread.
    I believe you are thinking of the crummy Dragon Knight one? Different and confirmed fake leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    im going to fucking quit if they do dark rangers

I honestly didnt think blizzard could get anymore stupid

the credibility comes from that the armor is something thats not ingame, and its very blizzard style
    What about those who got stuck with Shadowpriest for years due to it being the only true Shadow class? Shouldn't they quit if another class or no class happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    I believe you are thinking of the crummy Dragon Knight one? Different and confirmed fake leak.
    NO, this one. That photo was from Lords of the Fallen.